Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Im sorry...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Im sorry... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:47 am

There is only one thing you can do there. Win!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:01 pm

I don't really have issues with 1 or 2 bar connections, like killface said. Famas on and creep untill I get the dogs out tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:15 pm

I have been doing my best not to whine/cry during matches espicially lately as some nights have been terrible. I played a game of dom with randumbs last night and we won 200-195 but there were people flying around the map (launch), someone using an obiously lag switch (its on my file share: 1st video) and TDM-like play....There is some comfort in knowing I have the resource in getting MW3 on the 8th and will be home playing it while all the hacks will continue to play BO. I am just happy to have a spot in this clan as most games/nights are enjoyable and I always get a good laugh at some point more often than not................@ Nixon no, prob, we all have a breaking point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:31 pm

I definitely know i whine too much, it's a bit much I know, which is why I stopped playing last night. But at least I rage-quit instead of dashboarding, so I can say I'm making progress Wink

I'm taking a break from Black Ops though, maybe until MW3. I 'm not sure, i may pick it up again before then, but it's just terrible now. Since I know I don't enjoy it at all anymore, why do i keep playing it, right? Kind of like the definition of insanity.

I don't have anything to play for either at 15/50, so it's losing its luster.

I think I'll keep practicing MW2 even though it's a hacker paradise. I don't really care how I do, so it's a lot less stressful. if I get hacked and lose perks & shit, who cares? Just quit and find a new lobby. Just getting used to the guns, lag/hit markers, and game engine again. Maybe more quickscoping, but I really suck at it. If you see me on and feel like shooting stuff let me know.

Warning though: I'm just purely fuckin around in there. No objectives, no perk-chasing. Just working on shooting and aiming pretty much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:57 pm

I am with darkker and death threat on both accounts. The last couple of days have been so bad its not even funny, I found myself getting worked up last night and just bailed, I could not take it anymore, and I did not want to feed into everyone or feed off everyone so i skated, sorry to whom ever was in my room, i really am. I am with darkker on the fact that it gets real irritating hearing the same ones bitch and moan every night, and i do mute, i do not care if you are on the team or not. I know I said i wouldnt bitch in games but the last couple of days have made me! HAHHAHA, i mean i am firing some dude with my flamethrower and he scoots past and knifes me? fuck that noise. oh well i digress. its still burning and chugging for me until november 7th, then Blops is going in the used bin at my local Gamestop...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 pm

lilrif wrote:
I am with darkker and death threat on both accounts. The last couple of days have been so bad its not even funny, I found myself getting worked up last night and just bailed, I could not take it anymore, and I did not want to feed into everyone or feed off everyone so i skated, sorry to whom ever was in my room, i really am. I am with darkker on the fact that it gets real irritating hearing the same ones bitch and moan every night, and i do mute, i do not care if you are on the team or not. I know I said i wouldnt bitch in games but the last couple of days have made me! HAHHAHA, i mean i am firing some dude with my flamethrower and he scoots past and knifes me? fuck that noise. oh well i digress. its still burning and chugging for me until november 7th, then Blops is going in the used bin at my local Gamestop...

My wife has heard me crying and whining about hit detection and keeps saying "why do you keep playing it then?" my answer, "because I enjoy being a part of and playing with the clan"....enough said. Rif we could always go change oil and tires in BF3!

Last edited by Stream_Man on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:10 pm

I hope MW3 provides all we are hoping and anxiously waiting for...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:17 pm

+1 to you outlaw for hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:19 pm

outlawgirl76 wrote:
I hope MW3 provides all we are hoping and anxiously waiting for...

No doubt it will have its share of bugs but with my recent MW2 play I have had people die every time I shot them. Different programmers using different algorithms with no last stand, overpowering noob tubes and a killstreak reward for capping flags and defending them. I am sure I am personally overhyping the new game but I also did not start play BO until August so a chance to start from the very inception and have a good shot at being a 10th prestige with gold camo is very exciting for me personally. Having all the map packs will be nice also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:22 pm

I feel your pain Nixon. I finally get to play some BO and the last two nights have been terrible. The worst I can remember. I have quit both nights feeling very frustrated and not very relaxed at all. I apologize to Darker as I am one of those chronic bitchers when it gets bad. I highly doubt that Treyarch will do anything to fix these issues. Historically in the COD series once the next generation of game is close to release they stop fixing issues, and reporting players does nothing. The developers no longer care and are off working on the next game and customer service is gone since their game is no longer the top of the heap. For example COD4, MW2, WAW all stopped support of multiplayer as soon as the next game was pooped out. I expect the same with BO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm

You guys should talk with Devils W4r. That dude constantly plays with a 1 or 2 bar and is always a joy to play with. I just wish he'd speak more. I hope to encourage him to practice his english with us. That guy has the right idea about having fun regardless.

We have connection issues on the xbox as well, but I must say in honesty that the ps3 blops connections are way worse at the moment. I don't know exactly what happened. Maybe after the the great outage of '11 the new security measures jacked the network? I dunno. When I go over to the light side to say high to old buddies I can definitely empathize with you guys. I can see how frustrating that sort of thing is. Wish I could say something to help but empathy is all i got I reckon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Maybe its a COD conspiracy for people to hate BO and buy the new product......Just saying lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:34 pm

I bet that is it exactly, Stream_Man! Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Quote :
I apologize to Darker as I am one of those chronic bitchers when it gets bad

I don't really think of you as a chronic bitcher dude. I can probably only remember maybe 3 times we played together and you were bitching.

By the way, had a hella fun time on zombies with you and the boy the other night. First time I have ever enjoyed zombies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Stream are you getting butchered in MW2? LOL, i was 0-17 at one point, but it felt like I DESERVED to be, not because I wasn't getting hit markers, you know. More because I just sucked from being away from it for 6 months. lol. It also helps not having a playercard, i'm not obsessing over my scores and w/l stats. The increased speed of the game is crazy. It's like jumping from a prop-plane into a jetliner.

Holy shit though, did I miss having my SCAR-H and that 7.62 round!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:00 pm

fucilli_jerry wrote:
Stream are you getting butchered in MW2? LOL, i was 0-17 at one point, but it felt like I DESERVED to be, not because I wasn't getting hit markers, you know. More because I just sucked from being away from it for 6 months. lol. It also helps not having a playercard, i'm not obsessing over my scores and w/l stats. The increased speed of the game is crazy. It's like jumping from a prop-plane into a jetliner.

Holy shit though, did I miss having my SCAR-H and that 7.62 round!

No, I have actually done ok, not great I was like 9-13 or something like that. I have only played a few games recently but I really like the guns. I might play it this evening, if so I will shoot you an invite if you are on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:03 pm

I miss the ACR with Stopping Power. Uber beast of a bullet hose. Almost no recoil and great irons. I was a slave to the red dot in MW2 and the only gun I could use irons on was the almighty ACR... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:15 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I miss the ACR with Stopping Power. Uber beast of a bullet hose. Almost no recoil and great irons. I was a slave to the red dot in MW2 and the only gun I could use irons on was the almighty ACR... cheers

agree with everything about the ACR except the sights. I always had a problem with target acquisition because of the cross pattern, i had to use a red dot any time i used it. I can't use the M4 either because it's rear sight blocks too much ofthe field. IMHO the SCAR has the best irons, they're practically invisible except for the peg in the middle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:17 pm

I use the red dot in MW2 also on most of the guns but rarely in BO anymore as I mainly us e the Galil and it has a great iron sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:17 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
Nix you're a generous guy for having an open wifi connection. I'd lock that sucker down for a variety of reasons. (Sorry Aces).

I haven't been playing much lately but I know I'm guilty of complaining about bad connections, lag, corner campers, second chance users, TDM killwhores in Dom, quickscopers....I could go on. Maybe I should turn my mic off.
Actually my wifi is locked and im the one who setup his connection to my network so i only can blame myself. Ive even upgraded my service plan 2 times the last 3-4 months in the hope of helping with lag issues. I also turned on the QoS feature in my router giving my ps3 the highest priority when its online yet there are still issues when both of us are online. What gets me irritated is when the odd time something is wrong with the network im bombarded with texts/calls telling me its not working and can i fix it. I havent ever asked for any $ in return but ive never had any offered to me either. Its just basically a tough situation being in the middle not wanting to upset anyone. Ill say this though im trying to find a solution and one way or another it will be fixed by Nov 8. Im not dealing with any issues on my end from MW3. I think im just so pissed at myself for the fact i ripped some guy last night for dashboarding by sending him a PM then i proceed to do it myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:40 pm

I would just be square with my neighbor. Tell him you're not going to share wifi any longer...no hard feelings. It's affecting your connection and making the experience a lot less fun.

You basically footed the bill for all this time and he never offered compensation? Not even a case of beer? AND he complains when it goes down? Wow.

If you want to be a nice guy give him a deadline to get his own internet connection instead of just puling the plug on him. But either way, you've been MORE than generous and should not be apologizing to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:56 pm

If you are technically inclined you might try and see if you are suffering from the "bufferbloat" phenomenon. You will have to muck about in your router settings a bunch, but it makes a huge different to your ping when your internet connection is being heavily utilized. I had the same issue as you even when my Xbox was set at highest QOS level, I tweaked some settings as per this article and it got MUCH better:

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/Mitigations_and_solutions_for_Broadband
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:42 pm

I was in those lobbies with you guys and it's just like OB said, one game I was 19-4 and we completely dominated and next I was 1-21 and got ass raped. And a +1 to DD...sorry dude...I'm probably one of the worst offenders and will try to curtail myself in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
This will probably be unpopular, but I have to say, once the complaining starts up I find it hard to find any kind of salvation in a bad game. We all know that there are issues, but listening to it through an entire match has gotten pretty annoying, and it's happening more frequently. It is especially irritating when I look up and see the complaining party going 18 - 11 or better. Muting is not really an option because it defeats the purpose of playing together as a "team".

I know I normally don't say anything in these situations, but it becomes a lot less fun to play when over 50% of your party does nothing but complain through a whole match or you lose 3 members of your team to rage quitting.

Thank you, Goodnight.
I'm sorry man, please bear with me for another month or so. I am one of the bad ones and I don't blame you for feeling the way you do.
I'm gonna try and hook up a PTT on my mic so I can rage in silence and then just push the button if I have something important to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Gotta apologize again for bailing mid match last night. I was getting "the look" from the dog first then the g/f. Nixon was doing his little dance to go outside and i woke up my g/f. I forget alot that she usually is sleeping on the couch right behind me and sometimes my potty mouth gets a bit too loud. Once again i was hosting and almost dashboarded again not thinking. Caught myself before i powered down and left the lobby to let the host migrate. On a side note i got the ok from "the boss" to put the clamp down on allowing anyone else access to my network connection as long as i do it in a nice manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Teach that dog to go in a litter box or something!

Good luck with the wireless network security situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im sorry...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops-
Jump to: