Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

To nuketown or not to nuketown, that is the question
Love it!
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 29 ]
Hate it!
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Whatever....
NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage

NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 am

LOVE it. But only when in a full team of 30 or good friends. Raping on B with old M60... affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:32 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
I love it with a 6 man team that isnt too greedy. Hold the line,dont flip the spawn and you can dominate. It takes so much patience not to flip the spawns. Napalm is king and if i can get the chopper gunner going i can create some massive body counts.

Saw one in your file share one day with over 100 kills lol...

Nuketown is my favorite map in the game, I like staying in our house upstairs patrolling the window (not standing in it like most idiots do that get killed) and picking off guys trying to come across, hide behind the jeep, or get on B flag... I just use my normal AR/Launcher class and usually get a nice K/D and defend ratio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:56 am

Love this map on private matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:00 am

Im i the whatecer group

enjoy playing it but dont really play it that often unless its a mass private mess up and our shorty loves nuketown.

so here is a question.

If you could take nuketown to mw3 would you or would you take no maps at all.personally i loved overgrown and crash from mw but cant really say i love any in bo.

firing range maybe?

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:11 am

I'd take Summit, Radiation and Launch from Black Ops.

Highrise is my favourite MW2 map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:31 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
I love it with a 6 man team that isnt too greedy. Hold the line,dont flip the spawn and you can dominate. It takes so much patience not to flip the spawns. Napalm is king and if i can get the chopper gunner going i can create some massive body counts.

Couldn't have said it better. Alot of people will push the spawn and it flips instantly. If you don't pass the house the spawn will not flip and a CG on Nuketown is just crazy kills. Also m60 Scav pro with hardened is beastly you can shoot through the house directly into thier spawn. Awesome. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:31 am

highrise is a brilliant map for sabotage.

been thinking...wmd is the one i would take.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:49 am

I wouldn't take any maps from BO into MW3. There are some good maps, but nothing is great. There were some maps from the original MW and MW2 that were very good. Crash from both and Ambush from MW were great maps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:29 am

DarkkerDaze wrote:
FiremanLFD525 wrote:
It's not Nuketown to me.It's Old McDonald's Farm.And on the 30's Farm we have PIGS.6 pigs to be exact, and they are on not going to market either. LMAO

I approve of this post.

Used the piggy last night on 4, YES 4 consecutive games on NT. I think I really made the other team upset by laying down and blasting them and ocassionaly tossing in a frag or nova. After a match I was called a camper even though I was laying in plain view in the grass on the right side of the green house....lol....Camp that buddy! Oink Oink!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:42 am

I think blops has some well designed maps. WMD is a good one, Jungle for sure, Radiation...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:49 am

I like most of them except Stadium, IMO its brutal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:47 pm

+1 for Fran's sig lol!

As for the maps, apart from Cracked, Crisis and Zoo I like them all....don't really know what it is but I find it easier to see the enemy on Blops rather than MW2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Like most have said, love DOM on it with 6 60's! My favorite spot would have to be behind the fence by B on the greenhouse side. Put a claymore there, spray through the fence and watch the front door to the green house and just mow em down from every angle!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:12 pm

richm1975 wrote:
+1 for Fran's sig lol!

As for the maps, apart from Cracked, Crisis and Zoo I like them all....don't really know what it is but I find it easier to see the enemy on Blops rather than MW2

I agree but the more I played the eaisier it got, I think I might also adjust the dark/light settings along with the audio before I play again. IMO its more realistic and less cartoon-like than BO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:58 pm

It is definetely harder to see other players in MW2 than BO. Takes some getting used to and I had to readjust what to look for after playing BO for so long. I am sure after MW3 is out for awhile I will pop in BO and think it looks like crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:40 am

looks like a nuketown 24/7 for this weekend. Dont need the 2xp, but I think i'll fluff my KDR by playing Famas EX mags, scav pro, hardened pro, and tac mask pro on demo.

shoot that garage door and it's Kill City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Spawn, throw grenade over house, die, repeat... joygasm!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?   NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NUKE TOWN!!!....nuke town?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2