Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

No quickscoping in Ghosts announced

Go down 
+11
NukeLaCoog
SouthPawDraw
bouyah61
xl Centurion lx
Dubious Baller
Jman
Repo_Dog
bluehound000
jonesythekid
BLACKHAWXX 88
evandadda
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Empty
PostSubject: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:44 pm

I really really really really hope this is true...

Just watching this video of that guys gameplay pisses me off... makes me want to throat punch a nun... 3/4 of the time he's not even lined up and gets the kill!!

#FUQUICKSCOPING

Kill off the dumb ass tac inserts and I'll be ecstatic.... til the next exploited glitch is found I guess...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Yeah I'm hopeful this is true. Also excited about the rumors of C4 being gone as well
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:56 pm

I never minded C4 to bad... they just need to cut down the distance and I'm fine with it. You shouldn't be able to C4 100 feet like a friggin grenade.

Oh ya one more thing...

#FUYEL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
jonesythekid

jonesythekid

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:15 pm

holy shit.. i counted 10 shots of this dudes that werent even close to the other guy yet he still got a kill. in regular core too? WTF! i hate quickscopers like this. takes the fun out of the game and ruins it for everybody.
Saying "Everybody can quick scope, only a few can snipe"..well this is not "sniping" sniping is lying in wait for that target to show it's self and then shoot it with 1 shot. Not running around jumping and shit with a sniper rifle.

Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:36 pm

At the end of the video he said that film was pulled from theater. And theater isn't accurate with how HE saw things live when playing it. He hit those shots on his screen, its the same thing that you'll see in the killcams when it "appears" that shots missed the target.

Check out The Zero Divide's youtube channel, he demonstrated this with a video there, He recorded his game live and then recorded one off theater to demonstrate how a shot "appears" to miss, but on his screen while playing he hit the shot. Its ping to the server...or lag that causes it. Theater is what the host sees, not what the attacker saw.

That being said...He was full of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:55 pm

I will believe no Qscoping when I see it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the first time it has been said !
Back to top Go down
Jman

Jman

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:32 am

Wishful thinking but I hope it is true as well.

...Throat punch a nun, LOL

I have to use that one.
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:32 am

For me Tac Inserts is what has to go. I have always believed that these are the most unrealistic element of COD. I don't believe QS's would be as over powered without Tac Inserts. I never use sniper rifles but quickscoping does not piss me off as much as it does some people. That being said it would not hurt my feelings if they took QSing out of the game.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:38 am

I hope this is the last we'll see of QS. Takes no skill to pull up a sniping rifle and be given the kill just for aiming in the general direction. #FUQS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Driftor says that there will be QSing.
Back to top Go down
bouyah61

bouyah61

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:50 pm

xl Centurion lx wrote:
I hope this is the last we'll see of QS. Takes no skill to pull up a sniping rifle and be given the kill just for aiming in the general direction. #FUQS
No Doubt, sucks to have some no skill chump wrecking you with computer aiming. Hopefully its finally gone, but I heard the same thing before BO2 was released.
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:12 pm

I don't believe it. That being said...it's never bothered me as much as pistols with rifle range/accuracy, or tac-inserts.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Lost in the excitement of this new is this nugget from Mark Rubin....The changes we’ve made, like dual render scopes and increased damage really make snipers a great competitive class to use.  Yeah...increased damage, because the snipers were too weak.  

I have posted this before but this is video of OpTicH3CZ rocking the new sniper slowed down.  Remember, this is not theater (since it doesn't exist in Ghosts) so this is what he sees on LAN.  Everything on here will be exaggerated even more once you put it online.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
bouyah61

bouyah61

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:44 pm

SouthPawDraw wrote:
I don't believe it. That being said...it's never bothered me as much as pistols with rifle range/accuracy, or tac-inserts.  
You said it Southpaw. After watching Nuke's video this doesn't look like the awesome game from all the commercials.
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:50 pm

NukeLaCoog wrote:
Lost in the excitement of this new is this nugget from Mark Rubin....The changes we’ve made, like dual render scopes and increased damage really make snipers a great competitive class to use.  Yeah...increased damage, because the snipers were too weak.
I really thought the dual render was a cool idea. Increased damage...not so much.
Back to top Go down
DennoCAN

DennoCAN

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Quickscoping never really bothered me that much TBH, but guess we will see how it plays out.

I will agree that pistols piss me off when they are better than a lot of primary's lol.
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:57 pm

The two thing piss me off most are:

1. Quick-scopers
2. Quick-scopers that are good
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:45 pm

There are good one's !
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:26 am

I've tried quick scoping ... and I only learned two things: Swearwords. I just don't get how they do it ...
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:33 am

Just hand the controller to your youngest kidd they will be Qscoping in ten minutes or mine did because it takes so much skill !
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:59 am

UncleHubb wrote:

I just don't get how they do it ...
Its basically hipfiring a sniper rifle. They are able to line up their shots at hipfire so they don't have to drag the scope to put the crosshairs on you. The mechanics and the timing of ADS and pulling the trigger is muscle memory from thousands of attempts.

BTW lining up your shots at hipfire instead of ADS and dragging the gun into the target will help you with any gun. Those guys who can QS will destroy you with any weapon because they don't miss with any bullets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:03 am

Well I welcome them to quick scope me. What they'll encounter is my Riot Shield. Then when they are trying to reload ... I'll be pulling out my pistol and putting them down!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:03 am

This is a repost but its pretty good for me after 8 beers

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:06 pm

It wasn't until the last 30-50 days that I noticed QS'ers that would destroy me every time. If I saw them, I was dead. Either that means that it took them thousands of games to get that good in BO2, or I just didn't run into them until now...I'm going with the former.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No quickscoping in Ghosts announced   No quickscoping in Ghosts announced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No quickscoping in Ghosts announced
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next