Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share

Go down 
+2
Criptic Wolf
TheCanisDirus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Empty
PostSubject: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Screenshot2013-09-12au1adc

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2665111724001/first-look-at-ps4s-infamous-second-son/?playlist_id=938507304001

Guessing the "Wii" category is Wii-U lol... i feel bad for Nintendo... they can't get a grips on console/handheld naming... 2DS?! c'mon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:56 am

"Romney will win." Fox news
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:00 am

Haha it is pretty funny how the news agencies are getting all in on the "console wars".

In other stupid breaking news...

M$ buys Xbone.com after Major Nelson's butthurt response about gamers using the new nickname - ”I don’t like it…it disrespects the teams that have put in thousands of hours (already) into the development of the product,” he said on NeoGAF. “Sure, it’s cheeky but I don’t care for it myself.”

People are ripping him yet another new hole...

iapetus wrote:
I don't care whether it's disrespectful.

Disrespectful is trying to sneak in extreme DRM and steal our ability to buy and sell games second hand. Disrespectful is telling us that if we happen to live or work outside the regions where MS deigns to activate games we should just buy a 360. Disrespectful is expecting everyone to forget these things ever happened when public opinion finally forces you to back down. Disrespectful is having PR goons come to feed us utter garbage about system specs and then have a huff when people call them on it.

If anything, the name isn't disrespectful enough.
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:41 am

FightingOkra75 wrote:
"Romney will win."  Fox news
This sincerely made me laugh, thank you!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:54 am

^^^ lol i know right... me too!  Spot on

Fox News...

Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share 3qhgwq
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:12 am

Major Nelson is a goober.

What more can I say about the subject really?

I like the xbox just fine and I call it the xbone, x1, xbox one........and later I may call it a the pos1, lame1 and other stupid names if it sux1.

Honestly, Xbone is better than PS4 to me. At least it is sorta different. It is much better than the xbox 360 or "360" as we've called it. Not that there is anything wrong with the PS4 as a name. Wii-U may take the cake as dumbest name.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:31 am

Agreed... Nintendo just can't get their naming or marketing.. or hell... any decision making nailed down. Shit is a mess over there and the Wii-U is doing horribly... it's been a year with like NO games!! ***Pissed off Wii-U owner here waiting for 3D Mario/Zelda/MarioKart/Metroid***
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:49 am

One of the things I learned from a marketing blog was to check [yourcompanynamehere]sucks.com, [yourproduct]sux.com and all iterations like that because, no matter how great and wonderful your company or product is, someone on the internet will not like it. And they will buy that domain and tell everyone how bad your are.

If no one has it, then you get it (at least the obvious ones) so no one else can. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:04 pm

^^^That's what everyone figures M$ is doing... buying up the XboxOne slang-name websites so the public can't. I wonder if www.Xboner.com is available? Hmmmm

Back to top Go down
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Everyone must like you Ken  Smile 

Walldoggysuks.com is still available
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:52 pm

ok... i actually laughed a little out loud, for real, at that lol
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:38 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
Haha it is pretty funny how the news agencies are getting all in on the "console wars".

In other stupid breaking news...

M$ buys Xbone.com after Major Nelson's butthurt response about gamers using the new nickname - ”I don’t like it…it disrespects the teams that have put in thousands of hours (already) into the development of the product,” he said on NeoGAF. “Sure, it’s cheeky but I don’t care for it myself.”

People are ripping him yet another new hole...

iapetus wrote:
I don't care whether it's disrespectful.

Disrespectful is trying to sneak in extreme DRM and steal our ability to buy and sell games second hand. Disrespectful is telling us that if we happen to live or work outside the regions where MS deigns to activate games we should just buy a 360. Disrespectful is expecting everyone to forget these things ever happened when public opinion finally forces you to back down. Disrespectful is having PR goons come to feed us utter garbage about system specs and then have a huff when people call them on it.

If anything, the name isn't disrespectful enough.

MS has got to be in full damage control mode. We've got Hyrb and Penello on the PR World Tour. We've got developers saying there is a 50% difference in developing and now the raw power quote. All the 180 stuff. Locking everything behind the paywall. Its like the last two positve things MS had were Titanfall and DS on COD. Now it looks like a moot point on the servers.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:41 pm

GGz ST34LTHY wrote:
Everyone must like you Ken  Smile 

Walldoggysuks.com is still available
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid 

lol ok that's funny. Maybe I should buy it. Or maybe my next gamer tag... ninja_doggy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:24 am

MNelson / Hyrb IS a goober. That is the BEST description of that guy. I get sick and fucking tired of these people who's sole job is to be in the public limelight and they spew ignorant misinformation.

Nelson "..the majority of the world has Internet" that fucking quote still irritates the fuck out of me. The US barely has 50% saturation and the world as a whole is more like 33%
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:08 am

He's a douchey goober... after his angry joe interview i lost all respect for the guy. I really feel that a LOT of the shit Microsoft is getting is directly related to how their marketing and PR twats have handled things. Great hardware for what it is... no doubt... but god someone should put the poor marketing/pr team out of it's misery.

Imagine what Monday mornings have been like over at the Xbox division...

Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Meanwi10

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:43 pm

Gun

MSFT will suffer for E3 for a while. Their presentation wasn't all that bad.

Their ideas and plans though.......fucking scary to Walmart, Amazon, Gamestop, Target.....and every website that runs ads for those companies.

I suspect the developers/publishers really liked their idea though and didn't appreciate some other companies not playing along like they had said they would previously.

Major backlash was to be expected but I don't think MSFT thought all their behind the scene's "partners" would just toss them under the bus like that. Eh, sometimes you gotta be reminded that people are just out for themselves.

Still, I bet MSFT earned some big brownie pts with Acti/EA/Ubi for giving it a go for them.

Gamestop was in full revolt over MSFT plans. Full on smear campaign has been raging in those stores ever since.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Oh you're totally right... the presentation wasn't bad at all... they just bombed all the controversy triage.

And yeah.. can't blame gamestop though... imagine if you were an owner and M$ comes in like... "sorry bitches, no more used games for you... muah-hahahaha!"... id rage! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share   Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox Business analysts expect PS4 with a 55% market share
Page 1 of 1