Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Empty
PostSubject: PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary    PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:53 am

"I've seen a lot of people worried that Battlefield 4 on the PlayStation 4 isn't going to be up to snuff with the PC version. Even I was worried, and it's understandable when you look at how big a gap there was between the PlayStation 3 and PC versions of the previous installment in the series.

Fear not my fellow soldiers, Battlefield 4 on PS4 is legit. I'm what you would call a PC player when it comes to Battlefield, but I jumped right into a 16 vs. 16 match of Obliteration on the Shanghai map and got right down to business. Or should I say pleasure, because what followed could only be described as epic amounts of fun for all involved.

First off let me address the previous rumors or critisisms about the PS4 version. There's just nothing to criticize. This is coming from someone who couldn't stand the PS3 version of BF3. I have no idea what resolution the game was running at on the PS4, but it looked as good or better than BF3 on my PC, and ran at a smooth 60 fps looking amazing the entire time I played. I saw no sign of low quality textures or any issues at all. And while I'm sure high end PCs running the game at 1080p or higher will ultimately look better when you nit pick, there's nothing to complain about here. The game looks and plays like Battlefield on the PC, and that's great news.

I'm used to playing Battlefield on the PC, so switching to a controller wasn't the easiest thing to get used to right away. That problem fairly quickly went away though, thanks largely in part to the awesome new Dual Shock 4 controller Sony has built. The new controller has really nice feeling triggers, so shooting and aiming has been moved to the L2 and R2 triggers, as opposed to L1 and R1 on PS3. This feels much more natural. The new analog sticks and controller shape also feel a lot better in your hands making aiming and shooting a breeze. I was killing fools like a pro in no time."

-Via HypeUP

Offscreen actual PS4 gameplay... shit quality film from the screen... but hmmm will not complain with 60FPS and 64 people... FINALLY, the true BF experience on consoles... i'm pumped!

Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary    PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:55 am

Looks pretty damn good for being a video of a screen but I still gotta wait til mid November damn it. Wish they would throw the upcoming beta out in a new map and reworked BF3 map so we all don't get spent on playing a single one for a month plus.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary    PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:30 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary    PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:42 am

Nely wrote:
BF4 confirmed 720p on retail Xbox One

Sad

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/09/29/xbox-one-retail-version-of-battlefield-4-will-still-run-at-720p-60-fps-ea-representative-confirms/

Graphics look blurred and a little flat"
PS4 to run at 900p and I think it said it was being upscaled to 1080? But even at 900 and 60fps it will be kickass this time round.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary    PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:33 pm

I am holding off in buying yet. I went with Killzone instead. Not saying that DICE will do this but I will not support DEVs who gimp games for pairity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary    PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 - BF4 real hands on gameplay and commentary
Page 1 of 1