Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Empty
PostSubject: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:48 pm

One of the perks of COD Elite:

"Reach the maximum clan level in ELITE & your team receives a double XP weekend."

https://twitter.com/#!/CallOfDutyElite/status/124879117408673794
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Sweet! Now only if i can get my invite to join but i thought i read somewhere that the game comes with the Elite is that correct?
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:01 pm

if you gut the hardened edition which is $99 you get the DLC's and 1yr of Elite. But I heard that the hardened edition was sold out for XBox
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:06 pm

If you buy the regular edition you can always subscribe to Elite separately.

I am not sure if the Clan-based Elite functions require a paid Elite membership, or whether you can get them with the free Elite account...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:06 pm

If we have 2-3 PS3 rosters by the time MW3 launches we could even have a little comp for whichever division reaches the top first......Hmmmmmmmmm

We could do a little Xbox v PS3 competetion.........Can we keep it freindly?!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:11 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
If we have 2-3 PS3 rosters by the time MW3 launches we could even have a little comp for whichever division reaches the top first......Hmmmmmmmmm

We could do a little Xbox v PS3 competetion.........Can we keep it freindly?!?!

Unlikely. The Xboxers are sloped headed heathens with a penchant for insulting people. I vote marsh as the worse offender.

Can we earn cool stuff like perks and weapons too as a clan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:13 pm

We could run a competition, however: would you PS3 guys cry and quit MW3 when you lose? Because if so, it's too much of a burden for us to take on our consciences... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:

Unlikely. The Xboxers are sloped headed heathens with a penchant for insulting people.

Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGZHpbVecE46kYhztnB-CBy5DuJLic8auxFfyN_S301zDZZlHZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Quote :
Unlikely. The Xboxers are sloped headed heathens with a penchant for insulting people. I vote marsh as the worse offender.

Haha, Neanderthals!

Seriously though, I forsee alot of double xp weekends for us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:26 pm

ChaoticBedlam wrote:
We could run a competition, however: would you PS3 guys cry and quit MW3 when you lose? Because if so, it's too much of a burden for us to take on our consciences... Very Happy

I find it to be unlikely that Xbxrs have a conscience, so feel free to make us rage quit. If you think you have a conscience you are probably imagining it. Just sayin'

And you guys are poopy heads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:28 pm

I knew we were full of bullshit, just didn't realize it was stored in the head!
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:39 pm

I guess i will just have to get a regular edition. I wonder how much the subscription is a year for Elite anyway. But on another note i have started to acquire my double XP minutes from purchases of Pepsi products and Doritos. The most you can bank is 24 hours and each time you enter a code you get a entry to select a prize that they will raffle off. I have to say its pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:42 pm

I almost forgot the web site is dewxp.com if you all want to check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:00 pm

I heard from gamestop that if u dont get the hardened edition that the elite is another 60 bucks for a year by itsself. Im glad i got the hardened edition when i did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Wini i know u got something better for us then poopy heads come on now lol.... dont be hatin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:05 pm

I believe the elite seperate from MW3 is a subscription fee of 49.99 for 1 year. The only reason I bought the hardened was becuase I want to keep up with the DLC maps so I don't ruin the fun for the clan, and to get in on the clan prestige. I sincerely doubt I will be playing MW3 solo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:08 pm

And yes, I believe that XBOXer's have drank way too much Microsoft Kool-Aid and suffer from chronic mouth breathing with an average, weighted IQ score among the >30< Xbox clan to be approximately 83. This is quite an uptick from the traditional 15 yo potty mouth xboxer who has an average IQ score of 67 and constantly screams into his microphone when asking his mother to make his a sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:19 pm

You guys are just hatin cause the xboxers are tearing shit up online and giving you guys some competition..... but hey u guys could hate all you want its all gooood lol. But i do have one question why you all pick on the xboxers so much i never see anyone messin with the ps3 side but ya i know its all in fun hazing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Its all in fun scooby. The Xbox side is doing very well, and it is nice to see the ranks grow. The Xboxer's have some very good players and I like the fact that other clans recognize the x30x and shy away now. That speaks volumes about the quality of players on the Xbox side. Blame Carl for the Xbox hate. He defected after the PSN outage and much shit has been given to the Xbox side since then. You missed out on all the ribbing the Xbox side was giving us during March-April. Now CarlMuir is back part-time, but the ribbing continues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:27 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
And yes, I believe that XBOXer's have drank way too much Microsoft Kool-Aid and suffer from chronic mouth breathing with an average, weighted IQ score among the >30< Xbox clan to be approximately 83. This is quite an uptick from the traditional 15 yo potty mouth xboxer who has an average IQ score of 67 and constantly screams into his microphone when asking his mother to make his a sandwich.

I think you give them a lot of credit for putting them 1 standard deviation away from normal. I was thinking 2. The public lobbies I figured would be difficult to score. I feel that what you are hearing in lobbies is actually echolalia, and not thought out communication at all. Just my opinion...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Ya i know big its all good. You guys make me laugh so much with all this its hilarious amd i didnt know carl went back to psn. Thats cool. He was cool to play with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite   Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Double XP weekend benefit of Call of Duty Elite
Page 1 of 1