Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Call of Duty - Elite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Call of Duty - Elite Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:13 pm

If you have access to the Call of Duty Elite Section, i would like to tell you the groups we have so far so you can join them. You can join as many groups as you wish, but the ones i found so far we are in are

#over_30_clan
#x30x

There are a few more "30" groups, but they are not part of this clan.

Just thought i would post this up so you could add yourself to the above groups and join us.

David
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:42 pm

thanks for the heads up. Is acess to the elite section only for beta testers right now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Yea, its only open to beta testers right now, but if you sign up and say you are interested, you might get an invite early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Since I have been unable to successfully link my PSN account to the COD site account, I am just hoping they fix that problem by Nov 8th, I don't care about the beta at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:53 pm

To be honest, I do not remember if I have my ps3 linked or not. I think just my Xbox. I'll check tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:37 pm

@Hockalees, reset your account password through the qriocity.com website. I was having the same problem too, and the pen website wasn't allowing me to reset the password. However, qriocity is a sony product and it's already in your ps3. Give it a shot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:46 am

Could someone go thur this step by step for me or show me a link that explains this. It won't let me link my PS3 to the Elite. I am not the quickest with compluters. I went to the qriocity site and my PS3 was deactivated so I activated it, reset passord and I am still having the same errors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:50 am

No invite to the beta yet Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:58 am

Let me get online in about 10 mins and I'll get back to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:27 am

OK, you log into the Elite beta page at

http://callofduty.com/elite

Top right , and sign in.

once you are signed in, you click on your name on the top right and go to Profile. From there, you click on "Identities"

THere, you should see a playstation and xbox logo. Click on the playstaion + sign, it will take you to another page. The top of the page will have the Qriocity and Playstaion logos, and a signin box. You sign in with your playstation ID and it should link the account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:38 am

ok, so,i unlinked my account, and tried to readd it back, and i got that 'Unable to verify account", i then tried it again 3 more times and it went and linked back up fine

what i would do if i was you is, try to link it with your real password, it should fail, then try a wrong password, it should say its the wrong password and fail, then try the real password again and it should work

Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:15 pm

I am on Elite for the PS3 Side. I created the Over_30_Clan group tag. If anyone else is on the beta join the group.

I know Manicecho is on there. I saw your card. Who else?
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:28 pm

I'm also on there. I added myself to the >30< roster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:13 am

I just got my official invite, just logged in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:26 am

How do I join a group?
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:29 am

Go to connect. Search and add group over 30 clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:35 am

NM I got it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:20 am

sorry is it me .. ive signed up but cant view the program yet ? lookin have you already got it then or are you testing it for them ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:52 am

What??? It finaly went live???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:29 am

Ok fell bad sayin this cos i seem to be out of the loop WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:36 am

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t707-call-of-duty-elite-30-global-takeover#11373

saun go check this thread from today and click the link at the top Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 am

I'm in and joined the group...now, I have some exploring to do so I can figure this thing out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:38 am

can anybody tell me pls how you got in to elite ? ive no email conferm and cant veiw the program because it says its closed till i get a email ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:43 am

SHORTY_-77-_ wrote:
can anybody tell me pls how you got in to elite ? ive no email conferm and cant veiw the program because it says its closed till i get a email ?

You have to wait for them to send you the email stating that you now have access. It look them over a month to send me that email. The email I got had the following text:

Congratulations!
Welcome to the Call of Duty Elite Beta

Thanks for
taking part in the beta program for Call of Duty® Elite. Our goal
with Call
of Duty Elite is simple: to bring new types of innovation to the Call
of
Duty franchise and make multiplayer even better for one of the world's
largest
and most passionate online gaming communities.

We need your
help to achieve that goal. The purpose of this beta is to test the
service and see how you use the features we’ve built. All of us at
Beachhead want to hear your feedback and we’re dedicated to improving
Call of Duty Elite through beta and beyond. Let us know what you think!
Use Call of Duty Elite and share your thoughts by using the feedback
link within the service.

To get
started, just click the link below. If you haven’t already done so, you
will need to link a console account to the e-mail address you used when
you signed up.

Thank you for helping to make Call of Duty Elite a success!

Chacko Sonny
Studio Head, Beachhead Studio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:58 am

how anoying .. i signed up over a month ago, maybe 2 and still nothing Sad ive just emailed support to see whats the score but people are talking about it now and i want in .. im gonna hold my breath and stamp my feet till i get what i want lolol
thanks jsavvy your a star
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty - Elite
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next