Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Call of Duty - Elite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:58 am

how anoying .. i signed up over a month ago, maybe 2 and still nothing Sad ive just emailed support to see whats the score but people are talking about it now and i want in .. im gonna hold my breath and stamp my feet till i get what i want lolol
thanks jsavvy your a star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Elite is now live for ps3 users. They said they are starting to roll out invites now. They said thy will be inviting new members each day that have signed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:50 am

I just can not link the elite to the PSN network.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:16 am

Gah. I will have to check trash email again to see if I got invite. Last time when I tried to link the PSN to account I would get the error message indicating the PSN store was under maintenance.

*sigh*

If I dont get on save me one of the 100 places...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:32 am

Yea what Wini said lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:38 am

Reset cache and cookies. Did the trick for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:43 am

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
Reset cache and cookies. Did the trick for me.

When you say reset do you mean delete them or what. Not very computer SAVVY.

Did that and it says Your account information could not be verified
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:42 am

Got my elite email and joined both groups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:46 am

Clear or delete whhatever option you have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:20 am

@WINI

Looks like the 'Clan' section won't be going live till MW3...

I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 pm

OK got another email to join elite today. Cleared and deleted my cookies, history, reset my password. Won't let me get passed step to. Can not verify my link to PS3 starting to PISS me OFF. Guess I wll wait till 11-8 and hope it works then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:04 pm

What browser are you using? Try Firefox or Chrome if you're using IE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Mozilla is what I've been using for years with no problems with Elite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Chrome works but my IE does not...looks to be an issue with IE (huge shocker)!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:25 pm

OK I dl chome and firefox, samething cant verify PSN sent a message to activision they should get back with me by tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Received email...signed up for group....happy camper. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:05 am

@u404398:
I called Activision on the phone today, I am getting the same thing. It makes no sense, my son was able to link his account easily. The guy on the phone suggested I "create a new PSN login and then try and link THAT to COD:Elite".

I told him "uhhhhhh....no". All of my trophies and stats from previous games are on my current PSN ID. So he finally suggested that he'll send my PSN ID and account information to a group working on this, and they can whitelist my PSN ID. If this works, I'd suggest that you try to call as well. He said it would likely take until middle of next week to get fixed for me.

I will believe this when I see it.

BTW, I don't care too much about seeing my Black Ops stats in Elite, it's just that I think that the Elite site will take on a much more active role in MW3 and I don't want to be locked out. Especially since I have pre-ordered the Hardened Edition, I feel that Activision needs to step up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:29 pm

@hockalees,

I emailed them haven't heard anything back yet. Will call them. Let me know how it works for you next week if it works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Got my invite today and gave it a few looks. Looks pretty decent from what ive seen so far.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:55 pm

? about elite.

Is there a XBOX side to elite and a PS3 side or are they both together? Just wondering if any of the PS3 have joined the Over_30_Clan, x30x, or any of the other over30 #s.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:28 am

@hockalees, anyword yet on your elite account?
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:16 pm

JK STEELERS68 wrote:
? about elite.

Is there a XBOX side to elite and a PS3 side or are they both together? Just wondering if any of the PS3 have joined the Over_30_Clan, x30x, or any of the other over30 #s.

Bump!

If there are two sides, then this will help with the 100 limited clan members. We can then form divisions of our clan once we max out. My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:05 pm

JK STEELERS68 wrote:
? about elite.

How many over 30's are there already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:57 am

i dont know whats going on, still no email and no access so screw it ill just have to wait for the official release Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:25 am

I just created #Over_30_EC for you East Coasters out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:28 am

I just did the same for the Central...

#Over_30_CE

Add it...love it...live it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty - Elite   Call of Duty - Elite - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty - Elite
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next