Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Mountain dew mw3 double xp.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Empty
PostSubject: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:22 pm

You can get double xp for mw3 from mountain dew and dorritos purchases. Shit, as much mountain dew my old lady drinks I should get lots of xp. Baah ha ha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Now, all I need to do is convinve the wife that we should have tasty, fattening junk food in the house so that I can get 2 XP. Don't know if that will fly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Yeah, I don't consume either one. Guess i will have to rely on her to help me out on my gaming. Ha ha. Lightning may strike, I better watch it. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Guess I'll be left digging in the trash like a hobo for dorito wrappers and dew paraphernalia! You'll see me with my shopping cart full of empty dew cans, bottles and dorito bags! I guess I could just raid the vending machines at work for doritos and dew, much cleaner!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Yeah, I checked it out. You get 45 minutes if you buy a 12 pack and 90 minutes for a 20 pack. That'll be a lot of drinking. Do believe its not worth it. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:16 pm

My original idea of cruising the local high schools in my uncles van and approaching kids to see if I can have their empty dew cans and dorito packages still seems valid to me. I have been informed that it is "creepy" so since I am a fine. upstanding member of my community I will have to wear a trench coat and sunglasses so no one recognizes me. Smile Maybe the >30< can have a fundraiser so I can make bail when it is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Don't they realize the average gamer age is RISING? How about 2x XP for the 21+ gamers on all packages of Millcoorweiser products and select microbrews??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:16 am

justyourhero wrote:
Don't they realize the average gamer age is RISING? How about 2x XP for the 21+ gamers on all packages of Millcoorweiser products and select microbrews??

+1 now you're talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:51 am

I'll be honest... I get 'Vetical with the Dew' from time to time after work. I don't like it but that alien piss sure as hell keeps me alive for the drive home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:16 am

If they would put this on adults beverages we'd have double XP for life. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:25 am

Another idea for the adults would be to have points on movie tickets and dinner receipts,etc. That way you could take the wife/girlfriend out for dinner and a movie all the while earning double xp, mwahaha (evil laugh). Plus, all the pampering would surely earn you some of those brownie points!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:29 am

Are you insane, DeathThreat? They'll find out (like they always do) that the pampering was just a ploy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:58 am

HAHA Manic, I should know better then that! albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Damn, someone needs to send this thread to Activision marketing...or perhaps the fine folks at Corona Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:37 pm

justyourhero wrote:

More appropriately foods that are high in fiber. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Haha... that reminds me of the old SNL skit they did for a cereal called "Fruit & Fiberglass."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:56 pm

[quote="BigDaddyN8"]My original idea of cruising the local high schools in my uncles van and approaching kids to see if I can have their empty dew cans and dorito packages still seems valid to me.

just be sure to hide all of the teddy bears and lollipops and you should be okay N8...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain dew mw3 double xp.    Mountain dew mw3 double xp.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain dew mw3 double xp.
Page 1 of 1