Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Empty
PostSubject: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Just found this.....
Looks like that bag of doritos and a Mountain Dew might help you out after all.

http://www.rankupxp.com/Teaser#

May make the 80 levels easier to burn thru. Rolling Eyes

Click the official rules and scroll down. You will be able to see how much 2x XP minutes you can get for a 12 pack of soda..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:45 pm

This is hilarious... I'd say what a stereo-type and all, but come on...it's the truth. So where's the Taco Bell tie-in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Kinda BS since its in the US only.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:43 pm

At least you are supposed to be 17 to access.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:30 am

if they did this with bud light I would already be a 10th prestige!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 am

It also includes Diet Mt.Dew. Looks like I will be trading out Diet Pepsi for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:55 am

So the 20oz bottle gives 15 mins and the max anyone can get is 24 hours of double XP... If my math is right, that's ONLY 96 bottles of dew!! Yeah, I don't know if my body cam handle that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:29 am

Lockes84 wrote:
So the 20oz bottle gives 15 mins and the max anyone can get is 24 hours of double XP... If my math is right, that's ONLY 96 bottles of dew!! Yeah, I don't know if my body cam handle that...

I read that too. The good news is you do not have to drink them all, just open the tops...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:39 am

the chips give a lot too. 90 minutes.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:48 am

That is funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:51 am

Sounds like my diet is going to go to shit. I wonder what my wife will say when I tell her I need to start eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew again for the sake of prestiging faster. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:28 pm

+1 to anyone who drinks Dew, Pepsi or eats Doritos! I might have something to do with this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Ok so my newest biggest problem is that I don't really know how my wife will take the whole "babe I gotta buy mountain dew and doritos to get double XP"

She already thinks I'm a nerd and it may be taken as borderline obsession like the guys who dress like jedi to go see star wars.......not that there's anything wrong with that!

Don't be confused I am all about double xp but just not sure how to bring it up to my wife or should I just all of a sudden develop a insatiable craving for doritos and dew?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:04 pm

beckvillebird wrote:

Don't be confused I am all about double xp but just not sure how to bring it up to my wife or should I just all of a sudden develop a insatiable craving for doritos and dew?

Here are some ideas...

“Honey? You know what I love almost as much as you? Doritos and Mt Dew! I am going to start eating and drinking it all the time now… Why? Beacuase I love you!”

“Honey, there is something I have to tell you. The Dr. said that inorder to survive the next 10 prestiges years I need to eat Doritos and drink Mt Dew all the time. Thanks you for supporting me in this upsettin time.”

“I read in Cosmo that eating Doritos and drinking Mt Dew will make you last longer in bed… Will you pick me up 2-3 cartfulls of it between October and December?”

“Honey, I bet you will love me more if I have the super cool prestige 3 Playercard and Icon. Lets buya palate of Mt Dew”

“But if I don’t prestige fast the other guys will make fun of me. I will be a nerd among nerds. Is that what you want? A Super Nerd? I know I would not want that for you…”

“God came to me in a dream and said ‘Go forth and may thyself fat’. I am so dedicated to my faith that I will do His will without asking why. It is called faith honey. Maybe you have heard of it?”

Last edited by Winicott1001 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Wini u are my hero!

I was thinking more like "shut up woman and buy me some doritos and dew!"

Whatever I do what I want!"

Although I don't think these ideas will do me any favors! LoL

Wini your ideas seem better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
beckvillebird wrote:

Here are some ideas...

“Honey? You know what I love almost as much as you? Doritos and Mt Dew! I am going to start eating and drinking it all the time now… Why? Beacuase I love you!”

“Honey, there is something I have to tell you. The Dr. said that inorder to survive the next 10 prestiges years I need to eat Doritos and drink Mt Dew all the time. Thanks you for supporting me in this upsettin time.”

“I read in Cosmo that eating Doritos and drinking Mt Dew will make you last longer in bed… Will you pick me up 2-3 cartfulls of it between October and December?”

“Honey, I bet you will love me more if I have the super cool prestige 3 Playercard and Icon. Lets buya palate of Mt Dew”

“But if I don’t prestige fast the other guys will make fun of me. I will be a nerd among nerds. Is that what you want? A Super Nerd? I know I would not want that for you…”

“God came to me in a dream and said ‘Go forth and may thyself fat’. I am so dedicated to my faith that I will do His will without asking why. It is called faith honey. Maybe you have heard of it?”

F'in genius. +1 to you sir just for making me laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Better idea than mine. I figured I would just go down to the local high school and hang out and ask all the young girls and boys for their empty Dew cans and Doritos bags. Since I figured it might be a little awkward to have a mid 30's, large male approaching teenagers on school campus I figured I should wear a trench coat, hat, and glasses so they can't see my embarassment.Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Another one that works is:

"Hey honey I cant stand your cooking anymore, I need a week or so with just doritos and mtn dew for sustenance before I eat another bite of your cooking!"

This way you also get peace and quiet and no complaints about your play time since she is gone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:38 am

There will probably be some additional promos for Doritos or Dew that you buy specifically at Walmart...instead of double XP there will be some ways to get 90 minutes worth of "Mega XP!" Not exactly sure yet what the "mega" multiple is...but 90 minutes is some good game time to accelerate your points. More to come...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:25 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Better idea than mine. I figured I would just go down to the local high school and hang out and ask all the young girls and boys for their empty Dew cans and Doritos bags. Since I figured it might be a little awkward to have a mid 30's, large male approaching teenagers on school campus I figured I should wear a trench coat, hat, and glasses so they can't see my embarassment.Very Happy

Be sure to arrive in an unmarked white van with no windows so no one will recognize your car later.

Also to make people feel better you could offer free oral exams as well-just so people would not think you are creepy or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:31 am

lord mills wrote:
Another one that works is:

"Hey honey I cant stand your cooking anymore, I need a week or so with just doritos and mtn dew for sustenance before I eat another bite of your cooking!"

This way you also get peace and quiet and no complaints about your play time since she is gone...

LOL +1, then again, with 2 swollen eyes, you might not be able to see the tv too well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:33 am

Quote :
Also to make people feel better you could offer free oral exams as well-just so people would not think you are creepy or anything.

I'd say after all the DEW, we will be the ones needing the oral exams and dentures!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:56 am

I have been known to drink the shit of of some diet dew.....looks like I will be prestiging quick as hell!......besides the caffiene will allow me to function on 4 hours of sleep a night. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:04 am

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Quote :

I'd say after all the DEW, we will be the ones needing the oral exams and dentures!

On a serious note, use a straw with a glass and some ice or a big gulp cup when you are hammering the dew. Straws keep it off the teeth and helps prevent decay. Eat something non acidic after the dew such as a dairy product, cheese, tums and you are good to go. I love DEW. Keeps me busy at work. That and Meth. couple them together and it is a timebomb for the mouth. Actually really sad the amount of dentures I have had to make for 22-25 year olds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:22 am

Good call N8 about the straw. I actually said that because a friend of mine who is a few years younger actually had to get dentures. He drinks DEW constantly and consumes massive amounts of candy also. Another kid I used to work with had the same issue, I don't know, the sugar levels in DEW must be a lot higher then other soft drinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next