Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:22 am

Good call N8 about the straw. I actually said that because a friend of mine who is a few years younger actually had to get dentures. He drinks DEW constantly and consumes massive amounts of candy also. Another kid I used to work with had the same issue, I don't know, the sugar levels in DEW must be a lot higher then other soft drinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:40 am

i just drink beer not too much soda but doritos and beer......mmmmmm!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2x XP GIVE AWAY   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:45 am

Im not sure if it has been posted or who knows about it, but Mtn Dew and Doritos have codes under the cap and in the bag for 2x XP. Go to DEWXP.COM for more info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Yes it's been posted. https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t805-mw3-2x-xp-w-mountain-dew-and-doritos?highlight=doritos
Use the search if you are not sure! Thanks dooflotchy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:33 pm

*merged topics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:25 pm

http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/1035297156998

there are my cards, i didnt read all the posts but if you guys have cards to trade there ya go!

Oh, and I dont really drink the stuff but I have my hotel employees on the look out as we have the Dew in our vending machines and it goes in our banquet areas, they are all pulling caps for me! up to like 2.5 hours of double XP right now and growing...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:40 am

Hey rif...I just sent you a card trade...

I hit up work tonight for some dew caps as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:29 pm

I live in the San Diego CA area. I have called and visited multiple Wall- Marts looking for the XP promo Mountain Dew and Doritos with no luck. I even spoke to store managers who didn’t know when the promotion would be in store.

Any one find the XP promo in the San Diego area yet? Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:37 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
Hey rif...I just sent you a card trade...

I hit up work tonight for some dew caps as well...

done HOFFY!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Ok. I am signed up for the 2XP site. Now I just need codes. Time to go to Walmart. God, I hate that place and all the mouth-breathing fucktards that inhabit it. I always feel like I need a shower after visiting. Plus the nearest Wal-mart is an 45 min drive away. congrats on the Wedding RIf. I assume it went well as you are still alive and posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:53 pm

mouth breathing fucktards....AWESOME!!! That is EXACTLY why i am having my hotel staff dig through the trash and steal right out of the guests hands, hey I need all the dbl XP i can get cause you nerds will all be 15 50 or whatever the hell it is on this one by new years...Thanks Nathan! I am alive and it went off AWESOME!! have heard it was the coolest wedding people have been too (the guests go to drink during the ceremony, i think that did it)

Have fun at Wal Mart, take lots of pictures!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:00 pm

So just to clarify, I have to sign up for that damn site to redeem 2x xp codes?

And congratulations Rif, glad all went well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:31 pm

yea, unfortunately you have to sign up, or you can link through facebook, so that whats his ass can track even more than he does...DAMN ZUCKERBURG!!!! there is a mobile site too for those active fat yellow tooth orange fingered MW3 players on the go, or my guess who are too lazy to get off the couch and away from their doritos and mt dew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:33 pm

lilrif wrote:
mouth breathing fucktards....AWESOME!!! That is EXACTLY why i am having my hotel staff dig through the trash and steal right out of the guests hands, hey I need all the dbl XP i can get cause you nerds will all be 15 50 or whatever the hell it is on this one by new years...Thanks Nathan! I am alive and it went off AWESOME!! have heard it was the coolest wedding people have been too (the guests go to drink during the ceremony, i think that did it)

Have fun at Wal Mart, take lots of pictures!

I hate that place. I actually worked there many moons ago while I was in undergrad school trying to pay the rent. Horrible place to work. Saw all kinds of weird shit, weirder people, and who knows what rock some of the folks that worked there crawled out from under. Got fired from Walmart. Only job I have ever been fired from.

I won the weekly drawing 3 times in one month and all the long term lifers working there that had never won thought I rigged the contest and protested so much that the manager had to fire me. No, I didn't rig it and didn't give a shit about winning 3 VCRs. Worked a 10 hr shift until 1 am and refused to come in on my day off for a 5am company meeting. It was the last weekend of archery elk season and I hadn't bagged my elk yet so I didn't come in. They fired me on the grounds that meeting are paid time and since I wasn't there and they put the time on my card I was technically stealing time from them. Manager had the balls to tell me I was fortunate they were only letting me go and not pressing charges. How I walked out of there without gouging out his eyeballs and skull fucking him I will never know. So yeah, Walmart and I have some bad blood. Whats your shitty, Screwed by the man stories?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:37 pm

I just got back from the land of Walmartians and have 2 12-packs of Diet Dew. Next stop is the liquor store for a giant bottle of Ketel One.

I did not see the Doritos with COD packaging, and I did not see the 20 packs.

So I signed up for the site, now I need to enter all of the codes and trade cards? This is sounding more complicated than I anticipated. Can someone give me the Cliffs note version of what to do next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Cliff notes version= http://www.rankupxp.com

Once there it is easy to navigate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:15 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I just got back from the land of Walmartians and have 2 12-packs of Diet Dew. Next stop is the liquor store for a giant bottle of Ketel One.

I did not see the Doritos with COD packaging, and I did not see the 20 packs.

So I signed up for the site, now I need to enter all of the codes and trade cards? This is sounding more complicated than I anticipated. Can someone give me the Cliffs note version of what to do next?

I think you only have to go to walmart for the megaxp mountain dew 20pack or the mega dorito feedbag. At least it looks like it on that website, i didn't see a "Available only at Wal-Mart" tag on the 12-packs section.

Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:05 am

How does the trading of the cards work as to I have several duplicates I would like to trade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:06 pm

if you trade the cards and get a whole set you get more time! see my link up above regarding my cards i have for trade.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Here are the cards i have to offer and the 4 cards I need.

http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/1035050178307
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Just a heads up... Bought a few 17.oz bags of Doritos from WalMart. Unfortunately the majority of the codes are printed on the outside of the bag. I entered the codes but a popup said "ALREADY USED"

I called Frito-Lay customer service 1-800-352-4477. The rep told me they are having multiple problems with people stealing codes from the bag. She sent me an email address that I can send her the codes that do not work. She is going to send me codes that work.

Hopefully this won’t happen again.

Update: 5 mins. after sending the Frito-Lay rep the used codes, I recieved valid codes. Thank you Frito-Lay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:05 pm

So I picked up my first 12 pack of Diet Dew at Walmart last night (45 minutes of double xp time)...my wife was with me and was like "WTH you don't drink that stuff"...I told her I wanted to try mixing it with whiskey but she saw the MW3 packging and gave me the icy stare and actually said "You're not buying this beacuase of a game are you?"

When I tried to explain the double xp she just rolled her eyes. Fast forward to home and my daughter sees the package on the table and goes "Dad I thought you didn't drink soda" she then sees the same MW3 package and actually said "You bought this because of that game"....ayup the women in my life have me pegged...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:02 pm

I just got me some family sized bags of doritos worth 90 min each, walmart only had two, i merely explained to my wife this would save money on chips for the kids lunches.....but like jemenard stated, my wife too saw the logo and gave me the whole this is ridiculous spill!

but i got my two bags of doritos worth 3 hours of double xp and happen to pick up a 20 oz dew at the register worth 15 more min! because of course i was thirsty not because of the mw3 logo.

score one for the good guys! lol!

FYI the codes for the doritos ARE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE!!!!!!!
if you are picking up what im throwing down!

Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:30 pm

So Beck what you are say is that we should just keep a piece of paper and pen with us every time we go to walmart huh??? Cause that's what I'm picking up. Thats why they put the code on the outside of the bag. Right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Just got back from Safeway. Not a single damn doritos or mountain dew pack with MW3 on it. What the hell. I really, really don't want to drive to the next town just to get to a Wal-mart. Did someone say that Circle K had 99 cent doritos bags with the 2 XP codes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Found mt dew at circle with XP (16oz), but I haven't seen it on the doritos.
I also went by Safeway today and no doritos or dew with XP on it.
Maybe I hafta hit up wallyworld this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next