Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Doritos code stolen from the shelf.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Empty
PostSubject: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:35 pm

I am not surprised that someone photographed my double xp code before I purchased it. They printed it in plain sight. Mt. Dew may taste like antifreeze, but at least they have the brains to put the code on the inside of the cap. I sent frito lay the email below. I will update with their response.

I purchased a bag of your "call of duty mw3" flavored tortilla chips today with the intent of redeeming the promotional code. I entered the code ceycn49mrm printed on the reverse side of the bag at the dewxp.com website and was informed that the code has been used. I am curious as to why you do not conceal the code so that unscrupulous individuals cannot steal it by copying or photographing it while the product is on the shelf. I would appreciate another code and I can provide you with more specific information regarding my purchase if needed. Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Update: Frito Lay emailed me less than 24 hours later and gave me a 90 minute code. I read that you can use them twice so after reading nixon's post, I pm'ed it to him hoping he could use it the second time.

drunken update: I thought it would be a good idea while drunk to falsely claim that a second doritos code had been stolen prior to my purchase. Good news: even though I admitted that it was the second time it happened AND I didn't provide a code, they game me 90 minutes. the email is below.

Thank you for writing to us.

Here's another code:

MVRWE7WW9C

We consider you a valued consumer and hope you will continue to enjoy snacks from Frito-Lay.

Best regards,

Natalia

Last edited by ReTodd3D on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 pm

All the doritos codes can be used twice, so that means you were the third attempt.

Very shortsighted move on their part. They should have dropped a card in the bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:47 pm

I am not surprised by this at all. There are some people out there that just can't do things the legit way. I hope Frito Lay responds to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:14 pm

I just wish doritos didn't taste like dirty feet (don't ask) or maybe I would have more hours.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:50 pm

They can tell who's doing all the code stealing. Just look at the leaderboards. Its exactly how the MW3 leaderboards will look very soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm sure they could tell who the thieves are but Frito Lay cares about the codes about as much as IW cares about their game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:50 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
They can tell who's doing all the code stealing. Just look at the leaderboards. Its exactly how the MW3 leaderboards will look very soon.
Leaderboards show 10th prestigers in 4 hours on Demo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:58 pm

outlawgirl76 wrote:
I'm sure they could tell who the thieves are but Frito Lay cares about the codes about as much as IW cares about their game! Very Happy

+1 outlaw, because it's true, ha. Basically, they already have our money, so who cares right. Sad but true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:32 pm

When I buy Doritos I dig in the back to find a bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:52 pm

10th prestige? holy crap! but even then you can only redeem 24 hrs total per gamer tag. i call shenanigans!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:42 am

I wound up calling Frito Lay instead of an email since i bought 2 bags of mega XP doritos with already used codes. All they did was take all my info and told me id have replacement codes sometime. No exact date for it though. Funny though the customer service woman was cracking on how stupid it was to put codes on the outside of the bag and they have been swamped with people calling. A guy close to me in the waiting line to pick up MW3 was bragging about stealing codes till i tore into him and he actually wound up leaving when others started to give him shit as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:51 am

^^^^ +1 for bringing back public shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:07 pm

I'd be more embarassed if I ate 24 hours worth of Doritos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Not sure who -1 repped Nixon. I disagree and totally give him +1. I am glad he had the balls to call out a thief who was stealing codes and publically shame him. Just because the police won't show up at your door over some codes that have no monetary value doesn't mean it isn't wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:35 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Not sure who -1 repped Nixon. I disagree and totally give him +1. I am glad he had the balls to call out a thief who was stealing codes and publically shame him. Just because the police won't show up at your door over some codes that have no monetary value doesn't mean it isn't wrong.

I did by mistake, tried to change it but did not know how.. I give him 100+ if I could..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Thanks for clearing that up. +1 to you. Unfortunatley if you accidently neg rep it can't be reversed and once you rep you can't rerep to make up for it. I have done it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:20 pm

While I take issue with people stealing codes from bags of xp, I don't have any problem "stealing" from the good people of frito lay. The latter is a victimless crime. See my drunken update on the original post for details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doritos code stolen from the shelf.   Doritos code stolen from the shelf. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doritos code stolen from the shelf.
Page 1 of 1