Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:10 pm

I sent you a trade. I assume it was the one you just completed. I will merge the threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Yeah...that was the one I accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:17 pm

God, What a pain in the ass it is to moderate without the latest topics box working. I am not sure why it doesn't work for me and Fishboy, but works for others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:18 pm

I can't get the two threads to merge FBD. Not sure why. If you want I can delete the one or just leave it be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Brand___X wrote:
Just a heads up... Bought a few 17.oz bags of Doritos from WalMart. Unfortunately the majority of the codes are printed on the outside of the bag. I entered the codes but a popup said "ALREADY USED"

I called Frito-Lay customer service 1-800-352-4477. The rep told me they are having multiple problems with people stealing codes from the bag. She sent me an email address that I can send her the codes that do not work. She is going to send me codes that work.

Hopefully this won’t happen again.

Update: 5 mins. after sending the Frito-Lay rep the used codes, I recieved valid codes. Thank you Frito-Lay!

I wrote the above on Friday Oct. 28th. I just happened to be in WallMart when the Doritos and Mountain Dew were delivered. The products were being unloaded to the shelves from palletes when we purchased them.

Obviousy the XP codes were stolen by the delivery driver or at Frito Lay. This was a pain in the ASS for me when I entered the codes and expecting them to work. Not cool. Codes can only be used once. I am no Boy Scout, but at our age stealing the codes without purchasing the product AINT right. Your actions effect other folks.

This is similar to using glitches, exploits znd spawn camping. Just becouse thes options are available in game, dosent make it right to use them.

Especially at our age.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:48 am

I hit 4 stores near me in the N. Virginia area yesterday (including WalMart) and NONE of them had doritos or mountain dew running the promotion! Is it rolling out in other areas first or something? It's been going on for 3 weeks, right?

It's not like I live out in Pussyhump WV or something, I live 20 miles outside of DC. WTF?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:58 am

Yeah, I think I'd try the code first, if it worked take that bag and purchase it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:05 am

Brand... Is it ok if I'm the only x30x in my area being a villainous bastard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:43 am

I agree with Brand. If I am going to use a code I damn well am going to buy the product. Karma is a bitch and I don't want to piss that she devil off anymore than I alread have in my life. Plus, I would be pissed if every code I bought had been snatched already. I make sure I always grab my little grab bag of doritios from the back of rack where they haven't been disturbed yet.

Last edited by BigDaddyN8 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:52 am

I have only seen 16 oz bottles of Dew and small bags of Doritos with the codes in the Philly Area. The big bags give you 45 minutes I think.

Although, I think I should slow down on the Doritos and Mt. Dew consumption...I went to the can yesterday and filled the bowl with green piss and orange dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:54 am

The big family size doritos give you 90 min mega xp, same with the 20 count dew cases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:00 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
I have only seen 16 oz bottles of Dew and small bags of Doritos with the codes in the Philly Area. The big bags give you 45 minutes I think.

Although, I think I should slow down on the Doritos and Mt. Dew consumption...I went to the can yesterday and filled the bowl with green piss and orange dust.

Did they have a separate area in the store or were they lumped in with the other chips? I was searching the usual snack and soda aisles and saw nothing. I'm wondering if maybe I missed them off in some corner somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:07 am

Why the hell would they put the codes on the outside? Put it on a card and put that sumbitch on the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:10 am

Has anyone looked at the leaderboards on the rank up site? 250 some odd hrs 2x xp!!! There are your people stealing all the codes off the dorito bags!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:12 am

You lot are absolutely no fun at all with your high and mighty morality...and here I was thinking I'm the Catholic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:33 am

fucilli_jerry wrote:

Did they have a separate area in the store or were they lumped in with the other chips? I was searching the usual snack and soda aisles and saw nothing. I'm wondering if maybe I missed them off in some corner somewhere.

They were mixed in with the regular dew and doritos. They had been stocked in the back of the rack and would come forward as the older stock was used up. Make sure you look way in the back of the cooler if you are getting a 20oz from the store. The MW3 bottles will have orange caps while the regular ones are white. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:07 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
fucilli_jerry wrote:

They were mixed in with the regular dew and doritos. They had been stocked in the back of the rack and would come forward as the older stock was used up. Make sure you look way in the back of the cooler if you are getting a 20oz from the store. The MW3 bottles will have orange caps while the regular ones are white. Hope that helps.

Thanks N8. I'll check the back of the chip aisles. The wal-mart near me I think just doesn't carry them, i'll bet most of the snacks have been there for 3 months. I hate that place, especially since they raised the price of my ammo $3 a box
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:26 am

Jerry, what's your combat card link? Post it on the other thread so we can trade cards. I only need 2 more, and my gut is thankful for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:20 pm

I will, if i can ever get any, lol.

My area stores are bare. I'll hit Wegmans today after work, which is akin to going out to buy a snowshovel the day before a Blizzard is predicted to hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:29 pm

I stopped by a Sheetz convenience store today and they had Doritos and Dew. WaWa has them too.

Still haven't seen any of the 90 minute BIG bags around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:07 am

Have you seen the "leaderboard" on the dew code site?..there are guys with over 300hours...that's just plain ridiculous...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:29 am

FBD, I found my 90 min bag at walmart! I really had to look because they were spread out and buried back in with the non MW3 bags!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Couldn't find any at my grocery. Will be checking walmart tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:21 pm

This is getting bad, the wife and I went for dinner today. What did I see laying in the parking spot we pulled into? A freaking dew bottle with an orange cap!! She wouldn't let me pick it up and check the damn code!! HAHA, I'm losing it I think!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:25 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
This is getting bad, the wife and I went for dinner today. What did I see laying in the parking spot we pulled into? A freaking dew bottle with an orange cap!! She wouldn't let me pick it up and check the damn code!! HAHA, I'm losing it I think!

And you said.."honey I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back in a min...." cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:36 pm

I finally caved and bought some stuff. But I wrote down the codes and gave it to the 11 year old twins in my neighborhood (the Doritos anyway, I kept the Diet Dew and I will try it). I'm up to... drum roll 2 hours of Double XP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos   MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 2x XP w/ Mountain Dew and Doritos
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next