Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ

Go down 
    +7
    Criptic Wolf
    Nely
    coxey70
    Repo_Dog
    TheCanisDirus
    TripleAce Andy
    walldoggy
    11 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Doamne01

Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ   Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Okay, with all of these "problems" that are getting fixed immediately, this "Disappointing" PS4 thread is turning into fanboi? drivel.

Here's one that I doubt that they will fix; why won't the PS4 take me back in time, as my younger self, and give me the invisibility powers that I'd wished for? Sony=FAIL

At this point, the most disappointing thing about the PS4 is that I have to wait two more weeks to get it. I say at this point because there are certain to be issues once the console is in the wild, but they've done a decent job of taking care of the obvious issues.

I'm also curious to see how they handle the PSN now that it's paid. Right now I have a 50-70Mbps down internet speed on a laptop when plugged into the same Ethernet connection as I use for my PS3. The PS3 is wired to an access point but, because my nearest connection to the PSN is in L.A., I'm getting 10-20 down on that same connection.
    Back to top Go down
    walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ   Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:16 pm

I'm sorry doa, those are not Festivus disappointing enough. Back to the end of the line with you, PS4Fanboy!
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
    Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ   Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:17 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
    Repo_Dog wrote:
    You could also put what ever drive you what on it by using
    ATA SATA 3 Male to Female Data Power Extension Cable
    and power cable  extension with this solution you could put a 5 terabit 1000 rpm desktop drive on it  with very little latency if any to the system  !

This.  Although i thiiiiiiink it's only SataII... but that seems odd to me.
    sata 3 backwards comparable !
    Back to top Go down
    willf1977

willf1977

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ   Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:27 pm

This is why I am waiting til mid next year to get one too much drama on launch
    Back to top Go down
    mspiderw

mspiderw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ   Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:08 am

While everyone is complaining the first few months about what the PS4 can't do, I'll be sitting my broke @ss down playing the PS3! (Emphasis on "broke")LOL
    Back to top Go down
    Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ   Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:16 pm

PS4 Will Cache disk base Games, aka small install, just have a look to the twitter conv. below.

ps4 cache
    Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 <a href=Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Ps4-ca10" />
    Basically, instead of installing data from the disc to the HDD, the PS4 will use a caching mechanism to store files frequently used for the game on the HDD. So, instead of having a 15 minute install when you first put the disc in the game, it’ll “install” the files as you play, putting the files it frequently needs on the HDD. Since it’s a cache, it will be dynamic and delete files not used as often when the cache needs additional space.

This makes a lot of sense, actually – it’s a smart way for the PS4 to do things, and the box sleeves saying that X space is required are still true – it doesn’t say anywhere that it will use up that space.
    Back to top Go down
    UncleHubb

UncleHubb

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ   Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Deficiencies ... who cares! This will hands down be better than the PS3. Can't wait to get my hands on it at the Mid-night release!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ   Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Shu is winning at Twitter. MS should get a guy like this. The used car salesman Major Nelson isn't cutting it.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ   Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony's Disappointing PS4 FAQ
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2