Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
just a note Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
just a note Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
just a note Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
just a note Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
just a note Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
just a note Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
just a note Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
just a note Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
just a note Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
just a note Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
just a note Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
just a note Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
just a note Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
just a note Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
just a note Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

just a note

Go down 
+12
Dagger Asp
Criptic Wolf
slam lrm
whistlingmick27
BLACKHAWXX 88
xl Centurion lx
xXx MiGs xXx
DeathByAK
TheCanisDirus
walldoggy
indyratpack
BlackDeath
16 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

just a note Empty
PostSubject: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:10 pm

If your mic is fucked up or broken please go buy a $10 headset at least. I realize shit happens and people get busy but after a months time its no longer a valid excuse in my opinion. We're all adults here and I think I can speak for everyone when I say communication is required to be a "30". If you're not willing to talk and communicate I really don't see a place for you here - yeah I said it. This is not me flexing mod muscles this is me being brutally honest. What's our motto here? PTFO! and how can you do that without talking to your teammates?

Do not think I'm calling any one particular person out here or have a vendetta. If you don't have a mic you simply need to get one. If you don't have the means to purchase one then PM me. I will gladly spend one day's lunch money so we can play together.

That is all.

Oh yeah FUYEL

NOW that is all Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Fuck the mic will you buy me lunch.

BTW I agree, but I still want lunch.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Is it possible to send out a Mass PM for those that don't check the forum regularly?
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:42 pm

However, it's important to not just have a mic, but to use it as well. Otherwise, it's not different from playing with randoms.

I know some people are new to the clan and maybe haven't ever used a mic in multiplayer before. But good communication is what sets apart a good team from a bad one. Call outs of where the enemy is, where you died, etc. all are important to the others in the party. Everyone needs to contribute for it to work. It may seem odd and it may feel dumb, but everyone needs to speak up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Who's going to buy Tyden one that doesn't make him sound like the incredible hulk with a megaphone? Anyone?

#FUTYDEN

<3 u Tyden lol! 
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:18 pm

someone got their wheaties pissed in during a lunch-time session!!  lol

#FUBD

(but I totally agree)
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Actually I didn't get a chance to play at lunch today - probably why I'm so irritated lol

Scott meet me half way and I'll buy you lunch. Old country buffet cool with you? I got a freebie coupon due to the bday coming up. I'll even bring bibs for both of us Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:53 pm

BD please spend your one days lunch money and buy me a mic - I will send you my address shortly

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:10 pm

A mic is very important. How else would Winners yell at us.
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:21 pm

If I don't have an Xbox One BD... will you buy me one so I can play with you??

#FUBD

#FUYEL

#FUMS$10mike
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
whistlingmick27

whistlingmick27

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:34 pm

I like guns message. Last time I played with Tyden I told him to put his headset across the room so he wouldn't be so loud.
Back to top Go down
slam lrm

slam lrm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:46 pm

communication is great but also a little instruction from you leaders in the 30 clan as to play style and tactics.im still fresh to the clan and would love to be more comptetetive. coming from a lone wolf to a team style can be difficulct
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:10 pm

slam lrm wrote:
communication is great but also a little instruction from you leaders in the 30 clan as to play style and tactics.im still fresh to the clan and would love to be more comptetetive. coming from a lone wolf to a team style can be difficulct
Just do the opposite of what the "other" slam does and you'll be just fine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:38 pm

slam lrm wrote:
Definitely important. Unfortunately, we're not one of those seriously competitive clans that have practices and such. As a general rule, when playing Domination (which we play about 90% of the time), the idea is to hold two flags and defend. If you run around too much on Dom especially into their spawn area, you run the risk of flipping the spawns and having the other team spawn BEHIND the defenders.

Nothing is more frustrating than having a firm hold on A and B and then someone decides to run around for kills and flip the spawns. Most complaints come from people being shot from behind. There are a couple Domination strategy threads on this forum (probably in the Archives by now) that might be worth digging up if you are interested.

And, you can always ask the people who you are playing with what you can do. At the very least, you can equip a FHJ and shoot down UAV's, Counters, Lodestars, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Dagger Asp

Dagger Asp

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Wow I feel special for having a $20 turtle beach wired stereo headset. I try to communicate with my roster leader but he wont spend the money to upgrade his internet Razz  So he always gets kicked from my party !!!

#FUBD
#FUBHX
#FUYEL
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Criptic Wolf wrote:
slam lrm wrote:
Just do the opposite of what the "other" slam does and you'll be just fine.
+1 Cryptic (the other slam would agree)

new slam - the best thing for you to do is just ask what others are going to do.  I don't think most guys are going to just tell you what to do b/c they don't want to be a dickhead.  A lot of times at the beginning of a game, I'll just say what I'm going to do (i.e. "i'm running straight to b with a trophy")  and usually everyone else will say what they're doing too.  Just by doing that little thing you get a bit of a plan together.

Once the game starts - it's just about making sure ppl know where you died and who/what killed you ("there's a guy at our flag with a shotgun").  Or what you're seeing ("sniper on top of the train").

Domination is all about taking TWO (2) flags...lol.  Unless you agree you're going to trip cap - otherwise it jacks up the spawns and ppl on streaks get shot in the back & get all red-faced.

The other objective games take even more coordination - hence the communication being key.

Feel free to add me and jump into my party any-time you see me on. (well, if you're getting Ghost, that is  Surprised  )
Back to top Go down
invisible843

invisible843

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:50 pm

If anyone needs help with call outs or just chatting let me know..I can help
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:19 pm

xl Centurion lx wrote:
A mic is very important. How else would Winners yell at us.
I yell at the bots too.

I am not really yelling at you but more at the damn game lol. Yes rage mic is important too lmao. Have you ever heard of tough love?
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Dagger Asp

Dagger Asp

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:55 am

I like to follow Slam around and use him as a meatshield. Sometimes I will even avenge his death. And cake is good.

#FUSLAM
Back to top Go down
slam lrm

slam lrm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:02 am

those are all great tips,especially being the other slams alter ego lol! 
Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:57 pm

So yeah I totally agree with BD...get a mic godammit!!

then mute accordingly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:49 am

gun fer hire wrote:
Who's going to buy Tyden one that doesn't make him sound like the incredible hulk with a megaphone?  Anyone?

#FUTYDEN  

<3 u Tyden lol! 
You going to buy me another 300 dollar headset did not think so. Sorry its loud just let me know I attempt to make it so it's not too bad but there are times that I do get carried away like some fanboi's and their system of choice. But I attempt to reign it in if prompted or if I notice it myself. and btw

#FUGUN4HIRE!
#FUMICK!
Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
Sponsored content

just a note Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a note   just a note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a note
Page 1 of 1