Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)

Go down 
+3
Sr Slampiece
mwhop78
ImGoodIfYouSuck
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Empty
PostSubject: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:54 pm

So it has been brought to my attention:

"Some people just dont like have shit talked to them even if its not ment to offend anyone. Theres been a couple people who have asked me not to invite you to a party because of this, i dont care or realy understand why it bothers anyone but it does i guess. And no im not telling you who lol if they dont like it there are always others to play with." - Anonymous

Here is the back story- Last week I was celebrating a job interview I have scheduled for this coming Monday. I was in high spirits, had a few drinks at the bar and then continued with wine when I got home and turned on MW3. After a few successful wins and a SWEET fully flashed quick scope kill cam, the party decided it was time for a quick scoping lobby. As the alcohol kept flowing, I became steadily more rambunctious. As everyone knows real quick scoping is no easy feat, so as I was running some crazy kill streaks and kill feeds while clearly intoxicated, I may have gotten a bit carried away with my commentating and trash talk.

To anyone I offended, I apologize. It was all in good fun, I was just enjoying myself.

And now for a rant. Seriously? There is a mute button for a reason! Sorry I was so excited about my day and the opportunity at a better job that I soaked up all the positive energy in the universe and you were left with nothing but contempt and frustration. Instead of laughing it off like an adult, a few people that forgot to change their tampon cried about it and asked that I be kicked from the lobby. I don't know who they were, nor do I care, but I would love to know what their career field is that allows them to take private lobbies so seriously, but they still seem to be 2 promotions short of being an idiot.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Get a PS3 and come play with me and mine. We love that kinda shit. lol! U quick scope me one to many times I just come after u harder. And the trash talk is what makes this shit so entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:04 pm

No worries on my part! Because I know there will be an opportunity to gently rest my balls precisely on your chin!

So how did the interview go?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:18 pm

My standard operating procedure in private lobbies is to accuse everyone who kills me of lag switching, aimbotting, ect, while patting my self on the back everytime I get a kill due to my 1337 SK1LLZZ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Anything goes in private lobbies, mute or leave is always an option. Of course there are some things that are just plain rude and disrespectful (your mom, family, ancestry, race etc), but trash talking on the subject of gameplay and in my case the fact that I'm canadian, or that i cut myself with a butter knife, it's all good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:26 pm

audiopile wrote:
Anything goes in private lobbies, mute or leave is always an option. Of course there are some things that are just plain rude and disrespectful (your mom, family, ancestry, race etc), but trash talking on the subject of gameplay and in my case the fact that I'm canadian, or that i cut myself with a butter knife, it's all good.

holy shit you cut yourself with a butter knife? guess Canada isn't breeding no samurais!
Trololololololol!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:30 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
No worries on my part! Because I know there will be an opportunity to gently rest my balls precisely on your chin!

U TRASH!!!!!

@ Good Suck: I was gonna say something about your post but seeing that you have 5000 less C4 kills than DELTAxDOG I thought a nice reach a round and lol! were in order insted!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Also consider this your formal invite to TEABAGSLAMAPALOZZA Saterday night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:34 pm

I agree with audio, trash talking is a lot of fun. As long as you don,t take it far to personal attacks. Last Sundays private matches, I was called a lot of names..a good rage Mic makes this game great. Knife savvy on gun game...now that is some classic shit talking
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:39 pm

FN McMalice wrote:
My standard operating procedure in private lobbies is to accuse everyone who kills me of lag switching, aimbotting, ect, while patting my self on the back everytime I get a kill due to my 1337 SK1LLZZ.

Exactly! Especially Delta and CaptUnd3rpantzz, all I hear is those two stomping the shit out of their lag switches.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Trash talking is fun especially in the company of a private match. If you can't cut up with the people that is in the clan who can up cut up with? Try not to take things as personal. I call my good buds here at work and home all kinds of names and we trash talk each other every day. I see no difference in online gaming.

However some people don't take trash talk as lightly as I do. So if you get offended by someone then send them an email or PM and try to resolve the situation between your selves first. If it is a recurring thing then address it differently.

Whenever alcohol and gaming is involved there is no telling what might be said. Have fun with it or mute that person for a night or 2. I rarely drink anymore because of my kids but if I go out and get smashed one night then expect me to talk a lil smack and probably call you bad names when you kill me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
FN McMalice wrote:

Exactly! Especially Delta and CaptUnd3rpantzz, all I hear is those two stomping the shit out of their lag switches.

You mean captainpinkpanties? yeah that guy. The other night he was too beercomped and kept missing his lag switch, but Delta kept pausing my screen and shooting me from across the map with his 1887 with acog. Fuckn cheater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:55 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:

I will try to attend as well. In fact, I'm shaving my balls so you guys can have a nice smooth coin purse wiped across your face.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:04 pm

FN McMalice wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:

I will try to attend as well. In fact, I'm shaving my balls so you guys can have a nice smooth coin purse wiped across your face.

PLEASE SEE THIS POST:
https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t4658-teabagapalooza-saturday-9pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:15 pm

This sounds like me every Friday and Saturday night. Until I wake up the wife, she comes down and stares at me with disapproval until I take the mic off. Feels like being grounded. The wkend is what helps me get through the week with my sons..
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:17 pm

FN McMalice wrote:
Sr Slampiece wrote:
FN McMalice wrote:

You mean captainpinkpanties? yeah that guy. The other night he was too beercomped and kept missing his lag switch, but Delta kept pausing my screen and shooting me from across the map with his 1887 with acog. Fuckn cheater.

Dont hate on the Model! Your just mad that since im younger i can get to my switch before you two.
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:22 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:

However some people don't take trash talk as lightly as I do. So if you get offended by someone then send them an email or PM... .

Or tell the one talking trash to shut the hell up and then proceed to shutting them the hell up...

BTW, given your apology that wasn't quite, I thought that you might like this...

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-types-apologies-that-arent-apologies-at-all/
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:24 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Trash talking is fun especially in the company of a private match. If you can't cut up with the people that is in the clan who can up cut up with? Try not to take things as personal. I call my good buds here at work and home all kinds of names and we trash talk each other every day. I see no difference in online gaming.

However some people don't take trash talk as lightly as I do. So if you get offended by someone then send them an email or PM and try to resolve the situation between your selves first. If it is a recurring thing then address it differently.

Whenever alcohol and gaming is involved there is no telling what might be said. Have fun with it or mute that person for a night or 2. I rarely drink anymore because of my kids but if I go out and get smashed one night then expect me to talk a lil smack and probably call you bad names when you kill me.

So Dave you have finnaly came out and shown eveyone the true you! Congrats! No more hideing that your bi-sexual!

Does this mean we can expect The 1 to show up for TEABAGSLAMAPOLZZA? Make sure if you do to grab a cold one and BLOPs for the box cuz im sure we will be competing for pew pew champ!
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

The sound thing you added didn't work for me. Also, the interview is THIS Monday, May 21st.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Also, glad to see that people somewhat agree with me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:51 pm

@ ImGoodIfYouSuck, you should be ashamed of yourself. Trash talking?

I for one would never do such a thing, just ask the guys on the PS3 side of the house.

bounce Twisted Evil lol!

In all seriousness, if you don't like the trash talking just mute the fucking person and move on.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:56 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:

So Dave you have finnaly came out and shown eveyone the true you! Congrats! No more hideing that your bi-sexual!

Does this mean we can expect The 1 to show up for TEABAGSLAMAPOLZZA? Make sure if you do to grab a cold one and BLOPs for the box cuz im sure we will be competing for pew pew champ!

I'm just Bi-console curious. Might not have one for a week or better still. But my Xbox account is active and updated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:07 pm

I personally frown on these trash talking shenanigans.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:11 pm

FBD wrote:
I personally frown on these trash talking shenanigans.

Suspect

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:14 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:

I'm just Bi-console curious. Might not have one for a week or better still. But my Xbox account is active and updated.

Sounds good! I thought mabey since you went baby blue you had got it already. Me and JK were talking last night and hes all excited!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)   A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A note about Drinking and Trash Talk (my FORMAL APOLOGY)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next