Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Empty
PostSubject: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Omnidirectional treadmills, shot by paintball guns when your character is hit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nQR49JGySTM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:25 pm

How do you eat cheetoes in your mom's basement with that set up? Looks like a lot of work. No way gameing will make me fatter if I use this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:30 pm

I just use a simple little forumula to attempt to stay fit while gaming. Number of deaths in the game = number of push-ups I have to do pre lobby waiting for the next game. By the end of the night I am so spent I have to do girly pushups on my knees. Doesn't sound like much but 15-20 pushups each game adds up if you play 10 - 15 games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Hey big i never thought of that bit thats a good concept im gonna start doing that and maybe with having todo all those pushups maybe ill learn not to die so much lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:55 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I just use a simple little forumula to attempt to stay fit while gaming. Number of deaths in the game = number of push-ups I have to do pre lobby waiting for the next game. By the end of the night I am so spent I have to do girly pushups on my knees. Doesn't sound like much but 15-20 pushups each game adds up if you play 10 - 15 games.

STFU- you really do this? This is why whe the zombie apocalypse comes I am going to your house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Yes. If you notice I tend to not speak much during the pregame lobbies. This is because I turn my mike off and knock out a quick 10-15 pushups. It adds up. Who was it on there that used to walk on a treadmill during games? That idea was a pretty good on also. I think it would mess with my aiming pretty bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:08 pm

I want one. As long as I can turn down the air pressure on the paintballs....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:36 pm

I have attached my dog's invisible fence collar to my PS3. Whenever I get killed it zaps me. Hence the chronic complaining. It's like a modern day cilice. Self punishment.

Google it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:47 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I have attached my dog's invisible fence collar to my PS3. Whenever I get killed it zaps me. Hence the chronic complaining. It's like a modern day cilice. Self punishment.

Google it.

Wow i think thats going alittle bit too far but thats just me
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:53 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:

This is my new thing. Thanks N8. I got to lose a few lbs. Push ups, sit-ups whatever. Here I come!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:56 pm

You know Herschel Walker never lifted a weight in his life. Pushups and situps only. 1000 pushups and 3500 situps. Every. Day.

Here he is at age 49. Good inspiration.

Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Walker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Dang thats good if he never lifted any weights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:46 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
BigDaddyN8 wrote:

This is my new thing. Thanks N8. I got to lose a few lbs. Push ups, sit-ups whatever. Here I come!!

I agree. The new PS3 Exercise program. MY BMI needs some help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:18 pm

I know what I want for Christmas this year!!!! santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm

I hesitate to use the following phrase but this video has forced me to say it.

That simulator is dope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 pm

i always like to get a quick smoke in between matches, and i will walk briskly to fridge for another beer.....

does this count?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:07 am

well im going to stick to shortys exercise formula......

just keep running off and churning one out.

i presumed n8 was doing the same as i swore i heard a few grunts the last time he was in the lobby Shocked

bomber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)   Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is the ultimate FPS rig for playing BF3 (or MW for that matter)
Page 1 of 1