Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Ghosts X Box One: first impression

Go down 
+4
TydenWolf
Nely
xXx MiGs xXx
deadmyt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

Ghosts X Box One: first impression Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:59 pm

So I have few games under my belt so I thought I would share my thoughts. Overall there is a big graphical upgrade from the 360 to the One. The major thing you first noticed is the lighting effect. Everything on the maps seem to jump out a you making it easier to spot targets at a distance. This was hard to do on the 360 because targets at a distance seemed to blend into the map making it hard to spot those far off head glitchers. Now they seem to stand out a lot more. We can let the other computer geeks on these forums debate 1080p native versus blah, blah, blah...the game looks great on the One. Now this is only my first impressions and this could change, but connection was perfect. The few matches I did play the kill cams were matching up with what I was seeing on my screen. Haven't partied up with anyone yet, so this could always change. Ground War also is perfect for this game. To be honest they should just get rid of 6 v 6 all together. So far I'm happy. About to try out BF4 to see how that is.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Can't wait mine should be delivered by the time I get out of the office. I have Madden and Ghosts ready to roll!
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:27 pm

When you party up make sure the host turns the chat to on or it won't work.

(It doesn't work like it did on the 360)

From what I have read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Good looking out Nely. Some interfaces didn't need to be changed. So far no problems though(knock on wood). Played a little more and hit detection is still flawless.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Migs Good luck with the install I am still waiting for the damn thing to finish. I have been downloading Ghosts for over 3 hours now and its only at 26%.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
Nely

Nely

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:07 pm

TydenWolf wrote:
Migs Good luck with the install I am still waiting for the damn thing to finish. I have been downloading Ghosts for over 3 hours now and its only at 26%.

Digital or Disc?

Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:22 pm

What in the fuck is with the instal
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Im installing from disc and its slow....
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Info online says you can play at around 5 percenr
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:31 pm

xXx MiGs xXx wrote:
Im installing from disc and its slow....
The same time as the update?
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Shit guys... I downloaded over 120 gigs from the Sony store on launch night last Thursday and that was only a little under 2 hrs to DL and install. It it just the servers being backed up? This isn't from disc is it?!
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Seems update runs first but you dont see it then instal starts disc install
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Its moving good. If yoir internet is shit then that initial update lags mines good tho
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:57 pm

TheCanisDirus wrote:
Shit guys... I downloaded over 120 gigs from the Sony store on launch night last Thursday and that was only a little under 2 hrs to DL and install.  It it just the servers being backed up?  This isn't from disc is it?!

If a console is taking 1-2 hours to download a game from a disc. Something is wrong with the disc drive or MS used a slow drive.

Unless there is some online update added to the game.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:01 pm

There is an online update before disc install
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:06 pm

The online update was small, like around 400MB.. but then there was a game update that is about 1.2Gigs...that one took a bit to install..I could start playing when it was about 25% done.

Im going to run to the store but if your done installing when i get back Mig's, hit me up..

I want to test out some live streaming tonight too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 pm

yea it was ez mode after online update - my son is playing right now but i will be in a bit
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:56 am

Deadmyt,
Again man, I cannot agree with your "review" more... on every point.

About the INSTALLING speed, XB1 has a small issue, and if you do it, cancel it and disconnect from the internet, then install. It works fast. MS is working on a patch.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:11 am

I wonder if Ogbunabali thought his Xbone to be broken when in fact it was just this slow install issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts X Box One: first impression   Ghosts X Box One: first impression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts X Box One: first impression
Page 1 of 1