Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page
 
Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Share | 
 

 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - $29.99

Go down 
AuthorMessage
walldoggy

avatar

Posts : 4733
Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Southern California

PostSubject: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - $29.99   Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:16 pm

In case anyone was looking for a copy...

Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day: Get Up to 50% Off Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=br_lf_m_8070796011_grlink_2?ie=UTF8&node=8070796011&plgroup=2

These are PS3/Xbox360 (and PC for that matter) only.  BUT... I think you can upgrade to PS4/XB1 for $10 still.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TheCanisDirus

avatar

Posts : 2697
Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 34
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - $29.99   Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:25 pm

walldoggy wrote:
These are PS3/Xbox360 (and PC for that matter) only.  BUT... I think you can upgrade to PS4/XB1 for $10 still.
That you can. Loads of people doing this over on neoGAF. So you get an all digital version of ACIV for $40.00 on PS4. Damn good.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

avatar

Posts : 4733
Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Southern California

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - $29.99   Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:55 pm

TheCanisDirus wrote:
walldoggy wrote:
These are PS3/Xbox360 (and PC for that matter) only.  BUT... I think you can upgrade to PS4/XB1 for $10 still.
That you can.  Loads of people doing this over on neoGAF.  So you get an all digital version of ACIV for $40.00 on PS4.  Damn good.
Don't know about it being all digital. I'm sure it's like Ghosts, where you need to have the PS3 disc in the drive to use the digital upgrade.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TheCanisDirus

avatar

Posts : 2697
Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 34
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - $29.99   Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:14 pm

walldoggy wrote:
TheCanisDirus wrote:
walldoggy wrote:
These are PS3/Xbox360 (and PC for that matter) only.  BUT... I think you can upgrade to PS4/XB1 for $10 still.
That you can.  Loads of people doing this over on neoGAF.  So you get an all digital version of ACIV for $40.00 on PS4.  Damn good.
Don't know about it being all digital.  I'm sure it's like Ghosts, where you need to have the PS3 disc in the drive to use the digital upgrade.
Nah....people are doing the PS3 digital download to PS4 digital DL.

here

just select digital code.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

avatar

Posts : 4733
Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Southern California

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - $29.99   Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:55 pm

TheCanisDirus wrote:
walldoggy wrote:
TheCanisDirus wrote:
walldoggy wrote:
These are PS3/Xbox360 (and PC for that matter) only.  BUT... I think you can upgrade to PS4/XB1 for $10 still.
That you can.  Loads of people doing this over on neoGAF.  So you get an all digital version of ACIV for $40.00 on PS4.  Damn good.
Don't know about it being all digital.  I'm sure it's like Ghosts, where you need to have the PS3 disc in the drive to use the digital upgrade.
Nah....people are doing the PS3 digital download to PS4 digital DL.

here

just select digital code.
But I like discs...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Killer_Ka-Boom

avatar

Posts : 19
Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 41
Location : Upstate, NY

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - $29.99   Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Just ordered the ps3 version and will dl on the ps4 did same thing with ghosts
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

avatar

Posts : 2697
Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 34
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - $29.99   Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:13 pm

walldoggy wrote:
TheCanisDirus wrote:
walldoggy wrote:
TheCanisDirus wrote:
walldoggy wrote:
These are PS3/Xbox360 (and PC for that matter) only.  BUT... I think you can upgrade to PS4/XB1 for $10 still.
That you can.  Loads of people doing this over on neoGAF.  So you get an all digital version of ACIV for $40.00 on PS4.  Damn good.
Don't know about it being all digital.  I'm sure it's like Ghosts, where you need to have the PS3 disc in the drive to use the digital upgrade.
Nah....people are doing the PS3 digital download to PS4 digital DL.

here

just select digital code.
But I like discs...
A lot still do. Discs for games you know you'll play through once and done, trade in or sell... digital for keepers. You gotta install anyway regardless... and now having like 7 games on my system and being able to fast switch... it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Killer_Ka-Boom

avatar

Posts : 19
Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 41
Location : Upstate, NY

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - $29.99   Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:23 pm

It is making things so much easier and less of a hassle, that is technology I cant keep up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - $29.99   

Back to top Go down
 
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - $29.99
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Welcome to the Over 30 Clan :: Off Topic Area :: BUY, SELL, TRADE-
Jump to: