Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Free Streaming Online Movies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Free Streaming Online Movies Empty
PostSubject: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:21 pm

So i thought i would share i site that i used to stream movies that are in new and old. This site has it ups and downs but over all its good sometimes it takes a bit for new movies to be added but i like it a whole lot better than netflix!

10starmovies.com

Im sure they have other sites like this but this is the only one i know so if anybody else knows of some let me know. I also know of another site that can be used for downloads if anybody wants to know just hit me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Icefilms works for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:26 pm

stagevu.com is what I've used for a while..
But I will check out everybodies offferings to see if I like something better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:48 am

I don't stream movies, but I do use private bittorrent trackers (HD whore). It is a delicate balance of CoD and good ratios lemme tell ya.
Sometimes I use my sister in law's netflix account when I'm on the road. Shhh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:21 am

Mmmmmm...torrents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Last time i used a torrent my internet got shut off guess that is what i get for using pirate bay
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:41 pm

I like icefilms if I know what I want to watch, and http://tgun.tv/giddyuptv.php if I just want to watch live tv. When it comes time to watch sports, I like streamtorrent. Icefilms is the only one of those that I've got a XBMC plugin for, though, so I use that one the most.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:29 pm

I can't stop laughing at Mario one-upping the princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:50 pm

If you use torrents make sure you use a private one (usually they're invite-only).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Projectfreetv.com works pretty good if you don't mind a few pop ups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:44 pm

i went to you're link bruce but it came up to a bad site its trying to send me to other sites and download stuff lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Anyone use their ps3 to stream from the mentioned sites? If yes some pointers would be sweet. Excluding your sister netflix account Audio... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:54 pm

I used to use Stagevu from my ps3. If you have slowish net connection, you can download the movie and watch it later.
I used to keep 10-15 movies on my PS3, after watching a few I would go and let it download 2-3 movies over night and restock my selections.
Since getting my 72" TV I can't tolerate to watch them anymore. The quality was ok on my 52" but it's pixel city now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:38 am

I used to use another site, but something happened to it. It had all the new releases, but the quality was pretty crappy sometimes. Thanks for the new site. watched harry potter tonight and it was actually great quality and no lag at all. thanks for the info homie. 10starmovies is in the favorites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Streaming Online Movies   Free Streaming Online Movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Streaming Online Movies
Page 1 of 1