Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

xbox rosters - poll

Go down 
+26
o RED ARROW o
YellowGeeHawd
Dizzle 82
cY staple Yc
Resolute02
Naven
Spartan Runnerr
Obi Don S
TripleAce Andy
Vidzjunkie
FightingOkra75
walldoggy
Gunz N Beer
xXx MiGs xXx
Maverick9227
xl Centurion lx
NightRiders05
Criptic Wolf
Winners
Sarge1980
whistlingmick27
friedferretfeet
Sr Slampiece
NukeLaCoog
invisible843
BlackDeath
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

How do you want 360 rosters setup?
One big roster (combine the two)
xbox rosters - poll Vote_lcap33%xbox rosters - poll Vote_rcap
 33% [ 17 ]
Separate having one dedicated to clan wars
xbox rosters - poll Vote_lcap27%xbox rosters - poll Vote_rcap
 27% [ 14 ]
Bacon
xbox rosters - poll Vote_lcap10%xbox rosters - poll Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Boobs
xbox rosters - poll Vote_lcap17%xbox rosters - poll Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
FUYEL
xbox rosters - poll Vote_lcap13%xbox rosters - poll Vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 52

AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

xbox rosters - poll Empty
PostSubject: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:12 pm

First and foremost I'd like this thread to stay on topic.  The past is the past we're talking about right now.  I don't want any previous transgressions brought up here.

This pertains to Xbox 360 only.

I feel this decision should be made by the majority.

Would you rather have one full roster (combining Over30Clan CW into Over 30 Clan).

or

Keep two separate rosters one generic / shenanigans and one dedicated solely for clan wars?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
invisible843

invisible843

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:17 pm

One big old messed up cluster fuck......and bring back FNGFriday
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:26 pm

bacon, boobs, FUYEL....the rest....

xbox rosters - poll Ba0
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Where do you find that shit Nuke? LMAO

I big circle jerk gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
friedferretfeet

friedferretfeet

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:46 pm

I like one big roster but people who want to dedicate their time to clan wars should be able to reap the rewards. So those that would like to participate in clan wars should be able to start their own roster.
Back to top Go down
whistlingmick27

whistlingmick27

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:42 am

One big happy family. This is why I joined and never realized how things were going to change with the split. I feel that the majority feel the same way and if clan wars are so important to you at our age then maybe a different roster is what you need to do. Just remember what this clan is built around and why we all joined.
Back to top Go down
Sarge1980

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:17 am

I am down for doing clan wars and trying to win, but it also has to be understood that the majority of us have families and careers. We are not a bunch of pimple faced brats living with mommy and daddy
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:29 am

At this point I could care the fuck less. I can tell you this I love being persecuted by people for this shit when many people wanted to do this. Then just jump ship when shit hits the fan. I could care less if I am kicked off the roster or out of the clan for that matter.

Kind of sad as I really enjoyed clan wars and all the different game modes.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:03 am

I kinda like having the separate rosters. In reality the only thing the "clan" function in Ghosts is used for is Clan Wars anyway, otherwise it means nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
whistlingmick27

whistlingmick27

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:09 am

I like clan wars to until I was kicked out for being too busy with work and the family over the holidays. You are not being persecuted it's just you want people to play but have such a hard criteria to reach at our age to meet in order to play in your roster.
Back to top Go down
NightRiders05

NightRiders05

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:41 am

I voted for a separate clan roster simply because the original plan made sense given out understanding of how Clan Wars works.
I understand that not everyone can be as "committed" as Winners but he did make it clear at the beginning that he was going to maintain the 30CW roster with active players only. This reduces the likelihood that we will be put in CWs with similarly-sized clans that have a higher ratio of active members. Sure, these are likely people with fewer responsibilities. I, too have a family and full-time job and "steal" a little time for myself for my guilty pleasure of gaming.
In hindsight, perhaps the holiday season was not the best time to do the first 30CW roster pruning - I certainly didn't get to play as much as I would have liked. I realize that feelings were hurt and that's certainly regrettable. However, I still think it makes the most sense to continue with the two rosters with one being those that can play frequently and the other for those who have schedules that aren't as predictable or simply don't give a darn about the CW prizes.

I will close by saying that I still enjoy playing with ANYONE on ANY ROSTER even during clan wars. At the end of the day, it is YOU GRUNTS that make this game enjoyable.

Respectfully,
Steve
Back to top Go down
Sarge1980

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:26 pm

If there is enough people that can give it a lot of time, then yeah a dedicated roster is understandable. I just hope their is enough casual people that I can give CW a shot when I am on
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:59 pm

Join the 2 and whoever plays -- plays. Be done with this drama. If some will only play if the clan is winning then let them move to another clan like L2K. They would love to have them. Sorry, but what happened last time was bullshit.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Winners wrote:
At this point I could care the fuck less. I can tell you this I love being persecuted by people for this shit when many people wanted to do this. Then just jump ship when shit hits the fan. I could care less if I am kicked off the roster or out of the clan for that matter.

Kind of sad as I really enjoyed clan wars and all the different game modes.

Scott this is exactly what I didn't want in this thread. I was originally going to remove your post but knew you'd get upset, then I thought about PM'ing you but again I figured you'd get upset at whatever action I took. This isn't about you my friend its about the clan. I can't and won't make a decision about the rosters because I realize its not about me. I also realize some other members may have different wants / needs from the clan than I do.

I understand you're frustrated - I get frustrated all the time but I don't lash out at fellow clan members because of it. Don't take this as I'm against you because I had your back during the pruning - reinforcing the fact you made it clear on the forum what you were doing. However its your reaction or response to folks that got them so pissed off. No matter what you do (or don't) someone will always have something to say about it. It comes with the territory when managing people. Hindsight is 20/20 you can roll with the punches or run out of the ring. Its a video game - its supposed to be fun not stressful.

On topic - it sounds like there is still a niche that wants to stick with dedicated clan wars. Scott you are more than free to run that roster - if you're not interested then we'll need someone to step up to the task. If we go this route let it be known from here on out that the roster will be locked by (IW) one day prior to the clan war. After the clan war participation will be evaluated and any changes / pruning should be communicated here on the forum and/or in the clan app (chat). Then there is no excuse for people NOT to be informed.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:37 pm

I support one roster.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:13 pm

xbox rosters - poll Colbert-popcorn
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:25 pm

[quote="BlackDeath"]
Winners wrote:
On topic - it sounds like there is still a niche that wants to stick with dedicated clan wars.  Scott you are more than free to run that roster - if you're not interested then we'll need someone to step up to the task.  If we go this route let it be known from here on out that the roster will be locked by (IW) one day prior to the clan war.  After the clan war participation will be evaluated and any changes / pruning should be communicated here on the forum and/or in the clan app (chat).  Then there is no excuse for people NOT to be informed.

As soon as someone steps up and says they will run it I will hand it over as I am done being the bad guy here. Once that is done I will be leaving the roster myself and moving on.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Where's Slam at, I know this is all his fault!!

Just seems to me a lot of people got their undies wadded up way too tight about something that really means nothing. It's just a clan roster, geez chill....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
Gunz N Beer

Gunz N Beer

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:29 pm

Aren't we already all on one roster? The Over30Clan! What does it matter which Ghost roster you're on? I thought this was pretty clear cut. If you were interested in committing time and playing different game modes then you sign up for Winners roster 30CW. If you don't have the time or don't want to participate in Clan Wars then you sign up for Blackdeaths roster. I would like to earn the camos, headgear, and uniforms from clan wars. I think once we have achieved that then this clan wars buzz will die off. If we have a roster of 100 it will be impossible for those who want to earn these to accomplish that. I know some people got cut who want to still be on the roster. Winners mentioned in parties that I was in several times that if someone gets cut and they feel that they can put in the time on the next war he would add them back and vice versa if you couldn't put in time in a war then ask to be removed. Just don't know what the benefit is with a roster of 100.
Back to top Go down
invisible843

invisible843

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Winners shouldn't be a 'scapegoat"..A lot of players(Me to) are/where pissed about the cuts...LET IT GO!! We are all grown ass men/women.If you have the hours to play then play, If you are a couple of hours guy than that's it.Plus two rosters can help us reach other lost souls..sometimes retrospect is a bitch
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:46 pm

Gunz N Beer wrote:
Aren't we already all on one roster? The Over30Clan!

This.

As I have no horse in either race, I hope I'm not overstepping bounds by commenting. But as one of the longest tenured here, I do think it would be sad for anyone to get too hurt about how Clan Wars has been turning out. Winners put in a lot of time in the CW roster and he deserves props for organizing it. And whether there is one Ghosts Xbox Clan, or five, at the end of the day, we're all part of the Over 30 Clan. We're supposed to be casual, laid back, and welcoming of all skill levels. So I hope you all figure it out and come up with whatever solution works for everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
FightingOkra75

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:37 am

Come on over to the X1 roster for clan wars Winners.

They need a good player to take my spot anyway as I almost never play Ghosts.

Vidz does a great job (as well as others) making sure the clan wins the x1 wars.

I'm sure the X1 roster would love to have you and your skills.

Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:03 am

Thanks Okra

I try

We have a set of 6 that always plays together, but that leaves the rest of us out with no one to play with.

I would love to have another party going. We need at least 2 parties going(if not more) at the same time to compete.

There are some modes I am just not good at, like S&D, S&R, blitz..Then we have some members that are great at that..

When the next clan wars start, I will start a party and knock out the Hard Core stuff first, then move to the other stuff..If you want to jump in, just come on in...I never seem to get invites from anyone else, so I just start my own party
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
FightingOkra75

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:18 am

I did try to play with Ralph a few games the last clan war but we were having mic troubles or something I guess.

I think I played 4 rounds and we lost every one of them.

I'm not very good.

lol

Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:35 am

lol,

I do not use the Mic...I will jump into Party Chat before and after the game, but I cannot talk durning the game as I have party chat turned off because of the Kinect issue. When you turn Party Chat on, the Game Volume drops and I need to be able to hear the game sound, so i turn off Party Chat but stay in the Party.

I cannot talk in Game Chat, only party chat.

But, when the game is over, I will turn chat back on until the next game starts.

it sucks abut its all I can do right now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xbox rosters - poll
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next