Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

xbox rosters - poll

Go down 
+26
o RED ARROW o
YellowGeeHawd
Dizzle 82
cY staple Yc
Resolute02
Naven
Spartan Runnerr
Obi Don S
TripleAce Andy
Vidzjunkie
FightingOkra75
walldoggy
Gunz N Beer
xXx MiGs xXx
Maverick9227
xl Centurion lx
NightRiders05
Criptic Wolf
Winners
Sarge1980
whistlingmick27
friedferretfeet
Sr Slampiece
NukeLaCoog
invisible843
BlackDeath
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

How do you want 360 rosters setup?
One big roster (combine the two)
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 17 ]
Separate having one dedicated to clan wars
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 14 ]
Bacon
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Boobs
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
FUYEL
xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 52

AuthorMessage
Maverick9227

xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:12 pm

I check the clan level "in-game" and it still shows level 17, the app(s) blow dog.

I never see you on anymore Yellow so how can you piss me off?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Just FYI the roster lock is not in effect.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
xXx G3TZUM xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:33 am

Fuck you all, Titanfall in a month either way!  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:13 am

Plants vs Zombies next month!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
FightingOkra75

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:49 am

Maverick9227 wrote:
Plants vs Zombies next month!!

Day one purchase for me.
Back to top Go down
alX Newfie Xla

alX Newfie Xla

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:11 pm

im not reading all this... some of us wanted to get some of the stuff that you get from clan wars, to get it we have to win, cant win with 80+ people on roster and only 15+ playing what needs to be played... i still say a roster for clan wars. as far a i know every one was told it was a clan war roster witch means need to play the clan wars, sorry for any who got kicked but it has to be done if people are not playing.

for any who dont like that im sorry but that is how i see it... keep in mind i play with people from both rosters not just the clan wars one.
Back to top Go down
alX Newfie Xla

alX Newfie Xla

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:16 pm

one other thing... winners has taken a lot of shit for running the other roster... some of the shit should be put on other people like me... i have said we should start another roster for clan wars. i was also chatting with him about when to and not to kick people so start putting the shit down on me as well.
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:25 pm

xXx G3TZUM xXx wrote:
Fuck you all, Titanfall in a month either way!    Wink 

LOL

Screw that..im playing Titanfall TONIGHT.....woot woot

(for 2 days...LOL)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
Vidzjunkie

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:32 pm

Since this conversation is still going on ill chime in

I agree with Winners

The 360 side should have 2 rosters, 1 for clan wars and 1 for casual

As Newfie stated, since the main roster was 80+ people, you would be playing clan wars with those other clans with the same amount of users. Most of the time, you will run into those other rosters having that many playing clan wars too. There is no way to compete when only half of your members are doing clan wars.

As for the Xbox One roster, it did not make sense to break it apart when it was brought up as it only had 26 members Total, and out of those 26 members, at least 20 of them were playing clan wars.. So, it did not make sense to break that up.

Out of the Xbox One roster now, there is still over 2/3'rds that are playing clan wars, so, it still does not make sense to have 2 rosters on the xbox one side... 1 roster is all we need, and that is also why I'm going to start kicking users off the xbox one roster if they have never played with anyone in the clan.

We have had a lot of new people sign up, but are not helping 1 bit. Im not talking about just clan wars either... They have never played any game with us, came into any party or even attempted to be part of the clan... I am going to cut them before the clan war is over. There is no reason for them to sit back and let the other clan mates get all the wins and earn the unlocks, just so they can sit back and get them.. So i will remove those people before this clan war is over.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Vidzjunkie wrote:
I agree with Winners.
Kiss ass

Winners took the blame because he's in charge. When or if things go for the shits on the XB1 side I'm going to blame you.

I'm only here for the sex anyways.
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Lol,
I been told that comes with running the roster. Everyone hates you anyways when you run it...now I see what they mean
Back to top Go down
Sarge1980

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:39 pm

I just some people are on late tonight. I want to play clan wars. I need to play clan wars
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Vidzjunkie wrote:
Lol,
I been told that comes with running the roster. Everyone hates you anyways when you run it...now I see what they mean

I must be the exception to the rule  Razz

I'll be on after 9p EST gotta get these rug rats in bed first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:51 pm

No Black.... no exception. I am constantly talking shit about you.
Back to top Go down
EstimatdProphet

EstimatdProphet

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:04 pm

Finally read the whole thread. At first I didn't understand what all the hubbub was about. We've had two or three separate rosters for quite a while. It's not something new. It's not a "split" because we're not talking about a separate clan, just another roster of players who have the time to put into Clan Wars. As I understand it, the way Clan Wars is set up, with our huge clan, we would be put in competition with other huge clans. This could make competing impossible if the other huge clan has a majority of their members playing all the time and we only have a few members who have the time to play (which with our clan is generally the case).

As far as the person leading the roster getting a lot of shit for one thing or another, that's unfortunate but probably inevitable. People get their panties in a wad about stuff, it happens. Players should think of the roster as availability to play, not skill or anything else and I believe that's all Winners cares about, availability to play. If you didn't play much last Clan War and you didn't communicate to the roster leader that you'll be available for the next Clan War and you get removed from the roster, you shouldn't be pissed or surprised. You should only be mad at yourself for not communicating and letting him know you'll be available and to put you back on the roster for the next Clan War. Communicate with the roster leader and let him know if you'll be available a lot for the next Clan War. And then make sure you do what you say and actually show up and play a lot during the Clan War. If you think you won't have time for the next Clan War, then communicate and let the leader know so he can take you off the roster temporarily. Then perhaps the next Clan War when you'll be available, let the leader know at least a couple days before the start of the next Clan War to put you back on the roster. The number of the people on the roster should only reflect the number of players who have the time to put into it. Whether that's 25 players or 50 players or 100 players, so be it.

I myself didn't do this for this Clan War. I knew that I was on deadline this week and I wouldn't be available to play a lot and I should have let Winners know to take me off the roster. Then for the next Clan War when I'm available to play, I would ask him to put me back on. Simple. It has nothing to do with skill or whatever. It should be based solely on player's availability to play. Then the player only has himself to blame for not taking the initiative to communicate with the roster leader in time before the next Clan War. If Winners took me off the roster because I didn't play the last Clan War, the only person I should be pissed at is myself for being lazy and not letting him know my availability.
Back to top Go down
Toothdoctor1

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:14 pm

After some research, I can safely say that I don't know how we are place in divisions. LOL. If it does not have to do with clan size placing you in a higher division which you can not compete in due to being out numbered, then I would say the more people that play even by themselves gives us points. On the other hand, if clan size does place you into a division where you win every game and still lose the clan war, then I would support a dedicated group for clan wars. Does anyone know? I would assume it is a factor in placing you in a division, but as far as I can research they are not telling us exactly how we are placed in a division. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xbox rosters - poll
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3