Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Elite, are you getting it?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:13 pm

hardened here as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:58 am

got my hardened preordered through gamestop, will leave work hit the midnight release about 1230 and watch the clock til 7am then play that morning and probably come down with some type of explosive diarrhea which will prevent me from going to work tuesday night then be off the rest of the week! hell to the yeah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:02 am

Is the elite version like any other dlc from cod where I can upload it to both my PS3's for one price or is it name specific where only one username can use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:52 am

Hardened here, but about 3 days wait for delivery Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:05 am

Hardened, on day of realease just incase a bit cheaper????

We can always hope lol!!

Hee Hee!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:00 am

IDREF wrote:
Is the elite version like any other dlc from cod where I can upload it to both my PS3's for one price or is it name specific where only one username can use it.

ID...It should be like any other disc, In the hardened case there is a code for the elite subscription....so the answer is yes you should be able to upload to the HD on both PS3's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:00 am

as long as you have the same PSN on both consoles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:07 am

The code will be a one time use code for your main acct.
Just like all other DLCs you will be able to de-activate your main PS3, sign-in on another PS3 and download the DLC's. (fileshare)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:34 am

I pre-ordered ELiTE from the PS3 Store as 'audiopile' so it looks like I will be sticking with this handle and my super-secret plans to become the most feared CoD player ever will never come to fruition. Man I was really kicking some ass with that other nick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Already paid for!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Preordered the hardened edition...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:52 am

I did a preorder from Amazon as well for the Hardened Edition....I am taking the 9th off work Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:54 pm

I have it already paid for at Gamestop as well.

I am taking vacation that whole week to get my game on. Also, I will be back on here and in full COD mode pretty much for the next 6 or 7 months again. Missed you guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:33 pm

This list will be good to base our MW3 Elite Clan team on. Apparently the clan levels up together and we earn double XP weekends.

During an interview, Noah Heller, Product Manager at Beachhead Studios, revealed some of Modern Warfare 3 Elite′s features. He said:
"Clans have levels so you can level your clan up. If you
max out your clan’s level, you unlock a weekend of double XP for
everyone in the clan.

Clans are free and paid, so you can be in the same clan with the free
and premium guys. Just, the premium guys can contribute to the clan
leveling up a little bit heavier".
The cap on the number of clan members is 100. It seems like paid members can pull their weight more heavily in a clan’s progress, so it’s safe to assume that the premium guys get more points towards rewards, e.g. Double XP Weekend.

Here's a video:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Only 100 per clan? How is this going to effect the 30 because there are definately more than 100 members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:08 pm

IDREF wrote:
Only 100 per clan? How is this going to effect the 30 because there are definately more than 100 members.

I could be wrong but I think that's The1 has split us up into roster1, roster2 etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:38 pm

It's so ridiculous, 100 members is pathetic.

I hope all the veterans and regulars of the 30 get on in the same roster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:42 pm

All the vets. yes, all the regulars no...you can check the usergroups up top
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Just did and it seems the people I play with on an almost daily basis are equally split between roster 1 and 2 with a couple on 3 Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Don't forget that the clan is split amongst PS3 and Xbox360 users. And I don't know if everyone is getting MW3 right away. But dividing by roster seems like a good idea. Or maybe we should sign up for teams. Or maybe have team captains that pick the teams like the good 'ole schoolyard days when I always got picked last. Wait...maybe not such a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:52 pm

inglor1usbast3rd wrote:
Just did and it seems the people I play with on an almost daily basis are equally split between roster 1 and 2 with a couple on 3 Sad

Same for me but we can still play with them, I think it just affects the Elite part, like comparing stats., ranking up the clan etc.....still a bummer though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:55 pm

This is where it might get difficult and interesting...considering I have the same opinion you and Inglorious have
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Is how we pull people into the UK30 really set in stone on how we'll put them into Elite...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Hardened is pre-ordered for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:58 pm

I looked and I dont believe any roster has a compliment of 100 because it was split by join date and not a total value of 100. May hurt clannies wanting 2xp weekends. Nam is right we may need to work out a way to better system to utilize our numbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Just worked out that I play regularly with 10 from roster 1, 12 from roster 2 and 2 from roster 3 Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite, are you getting it?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next