Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Elite, are you getting it?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Just worked out that I play regularly with 10 from roster 1, 12 from roster 2 and 2 from roster 3 Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Fixing Nam's link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Does anyone know if members can join multiple clans on elite?

If so maybe it could work if we split up into regions. For the most part this would work, then maybe the few members whom like to regularly play with other regions can sign up for more than one region and play with whomever is on at the time.

Would also make the KOTW a little more interesting as technically through elite it would be separate clans Evil or Very Mad

Opinions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:26 pm

I agree Inglor1us, I would prefer to be in the same clan as my regular friends but don't know how easy or hard it would be to sort it all out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Just a thought.....

It's hard to guess how elite will actually work, but what about creating a "MW3 Elite Founder" (or something like that) usergroup to start off with? There are only 31 members listed right now that are getting elite & that way everyone that is getting it can start playing together through elite from day 1. I certainly don't understand how all this will work with your psn friends list & the elite clans list so I could be totally out of line Embarassed ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:49 pm

I have hardened pre-oredered as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:50 pm

There are two versions of Elite. As I understand it, a clan will include both paid and free elite members. So potentially, everybody who plays MW3 can get into the clan, but the paid members get more rewards. So it comes down to how many 30 members on each console are getting MW3. If it's less than 100, we're all good, everybody's in. If it's more than 100, than we have a problem and clan teams need to be divided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:14 am

Elite for me too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:48 am

Pre-ordered hardened, so yes!
Back to top Go down
tek210

tek210

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:30 pm

I paid for it and the MW3 game itself on Friday, so I am fully paid up for Tuesday. Cannot wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillybastards.com

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Yeah...I think I'm gonna get the hardened edition as well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite, are you getting it?   Elite, are you getting it? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite, are you getting it?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3