Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

No microphone adapter until February

Go down 
+3
bluehound000
Vidzjunkie
Toothdoctor1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Toothdoctor1

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

No microphone adapter until February Empty
PostSubject: No microphone adapter until February   No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:48 pm

In February I plan to getting the XO seven by turtle Beach for microphone support. Currently I have been using my old headphones without a microphone. As a noob to the clan, I don't want to seem antisocial. Since I play when my entire family is sleeping I really don't have another choice. I was wondering if this will be a problem until the new headphones launch? Let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: No microphone adapter until February   No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:57 pm

You can use your kinect as a mic to talk in party chat

Also, the Xbox Ones come with a headset and a mic

You need to at least get in a party with me this weekend and lets chat for a bit...we can even play a few rounds..You don't have to talk in game. but at least chat in the party
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: No microphone adapter until February   No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Or you can be like MiGs...I don't know what cluster he has going on, but uses the XBone mic, and his headset at the same time...

Probably a liberal use of duct tape.

You could probably just hang the XBone mic around your neck, it'll probably be loud enough.

Some of us have modified that big ugly adapter you have to plug into your controller to use your current microphone by opening it up and soldering a 2.5mm round plug like we are used to.

No microphone adapter until February 2014-010
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
Toothdoctor1

PostSubject: Re: No microphone adapter until February   No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:07 pm

I will try to figure out the kinect mic for now. Epic fail on microsoft for making this dilemma a possibility. Thanks for the ideas.
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: No microphone adapter until February   No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:50 pm

The problem that I have is that, sure, I can hang the mic around my neck, but when I use my headset, the chat volume is SO loud. I am not naming any names (Cough *Tyden* Cough) but you cannot change it (that I know of) so it makes using the headset painful.

Back to top Go down
tazlittleking

tazlittleking

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: No microphone adapter until February   No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:20 pm

Ya that headset is a mess. I solved mine and just spliced the headset adapter and the wire to turtlebeach. Actually did the wires backwards the first time and did it twice to get it right. Soooo... worth doing the mod! Actually considering not getting new headset this year because what I have works really well now.

If you are not interested in doing the mod or do not know anyone to help for you. I would just buy one for $50 on ebay (or even cheaper for $25 send yours and they send back modded). Just search ebay "xbox one headset adapter"!

I agree it sucks, Microsoft didn't get this right but it could be worse. Fingers crossed no "ring of death on the console"
Back to top Go down
FightingOkra75

PostSubject: Re: No microphone adapter until February   No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:53 pm

I want the new Polk Headset to come out.

Until then I just use the stock headset which is more than adequate for chat imo.

http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-4Shot-Headphone-Blue-Xbox/dp/B00E1L78TK
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: No microphone adapter until February   No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:28 pm

Okra, I have the x12 with the ISS and I think I still want those Polks. That looks sweet. Are they surround sound though?
Back to top Go down
Meat Ballsagna

Meat Ballsagna

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: No microphone adapter until February   No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:23 pm

I modded my stock Xbone headset like bluehound mentioned.  Chat audio does have a slight echo to it (I left the black wire floating).  I don't mind it.  I'm planning to buy a new headset in a few months, wireless this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No microphone adapter until February   No microphone adapter until February Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No microphone adapter until February
Page 1 of 1