Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Empty
PostSubject: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 am

so the table has been updated ...

1st jordz
2nd tema
3rd bomberball

1st mturp
2nd snowrider
3rd outlawgirl

well done all that took part and congrats to those that go through ..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmDBEqGjSWpudFRHWkxibkUweGtZWUl3S0ZtdmREdnc

so you guys and gal please set a date and report the scores to me... good luck Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:55 am

Any evening after 6 pm will work for me...during the week. It is to early to know what the weekend looks like...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:58 am

hey i forgot to incorporate a massive thank you to steam man for sorting out the formulas on the table .. thanks bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:59 am

saturday is a no no for me but any other is fine.....

so whats the worse time zone difference
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:01 am

its best a east coaster hosts but maybe alternate if there are no good hosts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:09 am

I think PST to GMT is 8 hrs. I am mountain time zone but with DST I am currently the same as PST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:19 am

ok so 10pm to me is....11pm to tema...which is 2 in the afternoon for you.has to be a weekend then or mid week if you guys are home afternoons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:26 am

7 hours difference Sn0w... UK clocks just fell back this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:40 pm

I'm free this Tues after 9:30 pm EST and Wed & Thurs any time after 6 pm EST. I will also probably be free this weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 pm

MANIC wrote:
7 hours difference Sn0w... UK clocks just fell back this week.

Oh Gawd....Now I have to attempt to remember different times?!?!?
When does DST end? Ugghhh stupid fall back spring forward. scratch

/rant

I guess the weekend is what we need to do. Sunday ok for everyone? around 10-1PST will work for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:01 am

sunday great with me.
have to check with tema a time that will suit him as he is the one who has to be up the latest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:09 am

I think I'm free on sunday so should be allright Very Happy Till sunday than for the mayhem altough because of all the BF3 lately I probably suck at BLOPS now Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:33 am

Sunday 10:00 pm GMT... Does that work for everyone involved??

I think that'll be 6 ESt and 3 PST ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:01 am

10pm gmt, wc is 7 hrs behind which will be 3pm, east is 5 hrs behind which is 5pm and ce is 6 hrs behind which will be 4pm ... these times are true and exact....

good luck to you all Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:42 pm

I am glad you posted that, Shorty. I didn't realize it was 5 pm my time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:52 pm

no problem outlawgirl if in future if you are not sure because in the uk we set our clocks forward and backwards buy a hr in winter and autumn (fall) then Google what's the time in uk and it will give a exact time difference and the time here now ... same for east coast, west coast central ect ...
hope that helps for people in future Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:00 pm

SHORTY_-77-_ wrote:
10pm gmt, wc is 7 hrs behind which will be 3pm, east is 5 hrs behind which is 5pm and ce is 6 hrs behind which will be 4pm ... these times are true and exact....

good luck to you all Smile

I think WC is -8 GMT . There are 4 Time Zones here.EST CT MT and PST. WC and EC are 3 hours apart.

I used a time zone converter. I hope I have this right.

10PM GMT no BST
5pm East no DST
4pm Central "
3pm Mountain "
2pm Pacific "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 pm

if you google it bro because it changes all the time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Most of the states do the roll back the clock today (last night). So I think GMT to PST is -8 (as of today). I think we are all done effin with our clocks til the spring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:26 pm

ooohhhh i did not realise that .. so when i checked this morn gmt it must not have updated yet ? thanks man ..

i just looked and it updated to 8 hrs wc so i must have checked just before they changed your times .. we changed ours last week see ... sorry all ill update post and if anyone is missing tonight please give them a hours grace Smile much appreciated ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:07 pm

turp will be on in 15 mins guys and gal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:19 pm

It didn't happen so looks like it will need to be rescheduled or just forgotten about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Turp,Outlaw and I waitedfrom 10 til 11GMT and all the UKers were a no-show...

You guys skeered? Or was it past you ni-nite time... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:25 pm

thats strange they all said they would be there ? its not that late ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:29 am

Sorry but I tried to post last night with my phone but it didn't work.. I've been playing in the weekend till late and yesterday when it was 0:00 for me and I didn't see any online I thought it either had allready been played or maybe rescheduled..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here   ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ffa 1st round results and final date to organise here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next