Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Took the summer off and things have changed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Took the summer off and things have changed! Empty
PostSubject: Took the summer off and things have changed!   Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Wow!

Took a few months off to travel this summer-fall and when I return the entire site is moved, I need to reregister, and I think I was dumped from friend lists. So guess Im starting again. Hi everyone, Im still Tash and Im East Coast. Friend me AGAIN please. See you in game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Took the summer off and things have changed!   Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Whatsup Tash? Wondered what happened to ya. I think I deleted you, I'll clear a spot back in my list!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Took the summer off and things have changed!   Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:55 pm

welcome back dude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Took the summer off and things have changed!   Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Welcome back. Not that much has changed. We are still juvenille and have fun. Everybody is in limbo right now waiting for MW3 to drop so Black Ops is kind of quiet right now as everybody is working on prestige tokens on MW, WAW, and MW2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Took the summer off and things have changed!   Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:23 pm

I think I just removed you a couple weeks ago....sorry hadn't seen you online in months...
send a friendy, OG's always have a spot on my friend list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Took the summer off and things have changed!   Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Welcome back bro. I think I still have you on my list but if not I send an invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Took the summer off and things have changed!   Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Glad to see I still know a few people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Took the summer off and things have changed!   Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:44 pm

Welcome back...will send a friend request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Took the summer off and things have changed!   Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Well welcome back...never knew ya before, but nice to meet you.

Add me if you like, I'm also EC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Took the summer off and things have changed!   Took the summer off and things have changed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Took the summer off and things have changed!
Page 1 of 1