Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Empty
PostSubject: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:44 am

So I am trying to earn my first prestige on MW2 to get a prestige token for MW3. I am currently at a level 65 (of 70) in MW2 and all I can say is the game sucks. BO is 100 times better in so many ways...........mainly the fact that there is no hackers. BO has lag and hit markers issues but there is nothing worse than people being ALLOWED to hack. In 2011 such a thing should NEVER happen in a game......EVER. I am so very close to my prestige in MW2 but I dont think I will finish it, it is just too frustrating.

My thanks to all the vets that tried to help me in MW2, I really appreciate it but from level 45 and up MW2 is a grind and not fun AT ALL. If MW3 is anything like this I may just go back to RPGs and single player games.

And for those of you that will comment that MW2 is 2 years old.....let me say this....I DONT FUCKIN CARE.....IW knows whos hacking and could do something about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:11 am

Worst thing is same people that hack MW2 are the same people that will hack MW3 so why not stop them before they start. Oh nevermind then IW would not get the hackers money when they buy MW3. They are all about the money there it costs money to hire people to police the game and if they do try and stop hackers now it is because they are hoping the hackers already bought elite or hardened editions so they already have their cash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:35 am

IDREF wrote:
Worst thing is same people that hack MW2 are the same people that will hack MW3 so why not stop them before they start. Oh nevermind then IW would not get the hackers money when they buy MW3. They are all about the money there it costs money to hire people to police the game and if they do try and stop hackers now it is because they are hoping the hackers already bought elite or hardened editions so they already have their cash.

This is exactly how I feel......I have no faith in IW and their stance on hackers......we will see soon what they will do but judging from MW2 IW will not do shit about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:10 am

Don't give up bro.. You're almost there! I have also thought about giving in on WaW because of all the hackers too. But I am almost there. And I am gonna love that token even more! Because it was a bitch to earn!!

I can say with almost absolute certainty that MW3 will be hacker free for at least the first year.
I have played every CoD since MW. Blops is my fourth title and they have all gone the same way. Hacker free for the first year. After a new one is released hackers begin to appear. IW actually took care of MW for quite a while on consoles. (I went back as I was not a fan of WaW) And played MW nearly hack free until MW2 came out. I think the fall-out of the original IW hindered their support side.

But to be honest I have come to accept that every game is and will be hacked years after release. Every game from every dev is hacked within a few years GTA IV, RSV2, Uncharted's, MLB The Show, Nascar, Tiger woods. Every game I have that is a few years old is hacked.

The devs sold the game, their work is kind of done. If they sold a service to play thru that was mandatory then we could demand continued policeing. Like WoW or DCUO.

10 years ago I used to buy PS2 games for $50-60 with no multiplayer modes. I did not expect post sale support for $$. Now we buy a game for $60 and demand that they have a crack staff 2 years after they sold the game to keep up with cyber geniuses. In fact that same $60 got hundreds of hours of gameplay for the same $$ as spent for a 20 hour campaign game.

So while I despise the hackers and hate that it ruins the games I once loved, I also understand why a company can support a game for a limited time.

Don't hate IW because of MW2 now. You would have to hate 3Arc, RockStar, EASports the list goes on.
WaW is hacked horribly bad too and 3Arc ain't throwin no love that way.

I am certain IW/Activision will patch and ban hacks for at least the first year of MW3.
It's the glitchers we have to watch out for in the beginning. IW is notorious for letting glitches go for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:36 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
Don't give up bro.. You're almost there! I have also thought about giving in on WaW because of all the hackers too. But I am almost there. And I am gonna love that token even more! Because it was a bitch to earn!!

I can say with almost absolute certainty that MW3 will be hacker free for at least the first year.
I have played every CoD since MW. Blops is my fourth title and they have all gone the same way. Hacker free for the first year. After a new one is released hackers begin to appear. IW actually took care of MW for quite a while on consoles. (I went back as I was not a fan of WaW) And played MW nearly hack free until MW2 came out. I think the fall-out of the original IW hindered their support side.

But to be honest I have come to accept that every game is and will be hacked years after release. Every game from every dev is hacked within a few years GTA IV, RSV2, Uncharted's, MLB The Show, Nascar, Tiger woods. Every game I have that is a few years old is hacked.

The devs sold the game, their work is kind of done. If they sold a service to play thru that was mandatory then we could demand continued policeing. Like WoW or DCUO.

10 years ago I used to buy PS2 games for $50-60 with no multiplayer modes. I did not expect post sale support for $$. Now we buy a game for $60 and demand that they have a crack staff 2 years after they sold the game to keep up with cyber geniuses. In fact that same $60 got hundreds of hours of gameplay for the same $$ as spent for a 20 hour campaign game.

So while I despise the hackers and hate that it ruins the games I once loved, I also understand why a company can support a game for a limited time.

Don't hate IW because of MW2 now. You would have to hate 3Arc, RockStar, EASports the list goes on.
WaW is hacked horribly bad too and 3Arc ain't throwin no love that way.

I am certain IW/Activision will patch and ban hacks for at least the first year of MW3.
It's the glitchers we have to watch out for in the beginning. IW is notorious for letting glitches go for a while.

In a customer driven world its sometimes hard to believe this kind of thing goes on and it can make you feel that the companies don't care about us....the customers.

But, I do agree that companies aren't going to continue providing legacy support for years on end. If they would I think quite a few people wouldn't buy the newest game if a previous release is for the most part flawless. Video games are like everything else they have there pros and cons. I on the other hand would be the newest game just because I can and a large part on the 30 will as well and that makes it worth the money to me.

BO was my first title I spend a lot of time playing online and everyone complained about lag and campers...I did as well. I personally think it was a balanced game compared to my limited experience with MW2, so to me it would have been an overall improvement. I hear many people saying I how they hope the lag is fixed in MW3 and the KS with reduce camping. To me those are hooks and to many that's enough incentive to buy a new release. It seems to me the biggest complaints are fixed in the newest release not through patches.

Sorry for rambling...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:46 am

So after playing MW2 for a few weeks now I realize it's ridiculous for me to think it'll improve my game in MW3... How does one jump into a game that's been out 2 years and filled with players that are well adept at all the nooks and crannys.

I have a smidgeon of faith that MW3 will be well monitored of all the potential bullshit...just wish the sounds of the guns didn't sound like a D level SciFi movie of the week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 am

I am with Snow on this, I never really saw hackers until about the time that Blops was dropped, there were glitchers but there are everywhere, just exploiting their environment like hiding under the map and that, but IW was good at patching them pretty quickly. I think IW will have to mind themselves because there are other FPS out there that could get our money, I mean there are over 200 of us here and think if we all bolted to Battlefield or Medal of Honor? in the grand scheme of things is like pissing in the ocean but if enough clans get on board? who knows?

On a note similar to this, have you guys seen the dig that Battlefield takes at MW3 in there ads? at the end of the commercial is says clearly "Above and beyond the Call."...interesting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:44 am

Yeah I noticed the little jab...what a douche move on their part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:45 am

And another thing:

I miss you Riff...I'm feeling lonely without you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:07 am

Snow I am 49 hours in and only at level 65..........That means I have at least 6 or more hours of BS play, not sure I can take it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:23 am

I personally thought it was awesome, especially the way they have been going back and forth, EA and Activision that is...I miss you too Manic, the nights are cold without you and the days are long...

Savarino, dont fret brother, you will get there, just play some HQ and get those points!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:42 am

Stick it out Savinator. Its almost over brotha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Savvy, I'm not sure DOM is the way to get there faster. You really dislike TDM that much? Grab a rapid fire smg, an AA12, and fly around the map with lw/mara/commando. I know it sucks in principle but you should be getting 1500XP per match with that loadout. Some of those DOM matches its hard to break 1000. Either way, Ill be there tonight for a bit of bitchin Very Happy

EDIT (during Cerebus comment below) - On topic - I played MW2 when it first came out and there were no hackers, not like we saw last night anyway. It started to appear just before BO came out. What gets me is that Activision promoted playing their older games via this token deal and forced us to play hacked games. They should have cleaned it up first. For that I say they are a bag of dicks.

Last edited by audiopile on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:18 pm

MW2 did have some hacking even while the game was on, but that was usually fixed relatively quickly via patches. That level of support disappeared once Blops came out. The thing is that IW shouldn't have done this silliness with Prestige tokens...they should have just detected if you owned any of the previous games and given a token period. Either that or if you are going to basically encourage people to go back and play your previous titles, then at least fix them so they aren't still a hackers paradise!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Cerebus, you beat me to it. Canadian minds think alike!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:31 pm

Bag of Dicks indeed, Sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:42 pm

TDM and FFA are probably your best bets to avoid hackers. HQ and Dom are hacker havens due to the unlimited kills that are available.

I think they did the tokens trying to reward everyone for their past work. I don't think they thought it out far enough. And planned for this many people to go back and grind out some levels.

It would've been nice for them to release one more patch, seeing as how they are pushing us to play the old ones.

I am glad I am done with CoD4, I could'nt have done it now.....

I have the video NamKnight posted running in the background right now....R. Bowling just said they will punish and ban people that are cheating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:10 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
TDM and FFA are probably your best bets to avoid hackers. HQ and Dom are hacker havens due to the unlimited kills that are available.

So true. I left DOM last night and had some pretty decent games on TDM. The DOM cheats don't focus on winning, but more on drawing out the match as long as possible, trying to keep the 'score' even until the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 pm

I like DOM cause I get a ton of XP capping and defending. DOM during the day is not bad but at night it is unplayable.

I also agree that the whole prestige token thing was not thought through fully, they should have patched all the old games before announcing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:13 pm

OMFG i think last night was the worst ive ever seen in that game. The first few games i played were good but then it turned into a hackfest. Guys would change their clan tag to UAV or SR71 and all of a sudden they knew exactly where i was at all times. Shit kept coming up across my screen and somehow i could hear the enemy talking. It was funny how i stopped mid game to PM one of them calling him a few lovely names then hearing him bitch that he received mail like that. I sent a couple of the most foul and profane PMs you can imagine. Anyway i agree with Audio and Snow that TDM is less hacker filled and easier to level up but ill play DOM with ya Savvy. If you can get to higher killstreaks you can clean up big time and i have a much easier time doing it in TDM. Its hard to do anything with fixed spawns in DOM and the enemy constantly tubing them. Im still confused as to how i could play lag free with 3 or 4 bars last night considering the net issues in my area. It just proves how much better MW2 runs compared to BO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:33 pm

lilrif wrote:
On a note similar to this, have you guys seen the dig that Battlefield takes at MW3 in there ads? at the end of the commercial is says clearly "Above and beyond the Call."...interesting!

Not the first time they have takin a shot at Cod. In the Battlefield 2 single player they reference Cod at least twice.

"If we just call it in, all HQ will do is send in dicks with heartbeat sensers." para-phasing as idr the exact comment.

Then when they get on the ATVs they make a remark about snowmoblies.

/end de-rail.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:40 pm

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! I was just in a DOM game, we were winning 182-106.....then the enemy called in a nuke......BUT NO ONE ON THE OTHER TEAM HAD MORE THAN 12 KILLS.....FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Rare package? I don't think you can get a nuke in a CP. That sucks jsavvy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:22 pm

nope. no nukes in CPs no emergency airdrops either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it   MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 will suck if IW does not monitor it
Page 1 of 1