Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Modern Warfare 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 pm

OK, so today I spent the majority of my day off playin MW3. I just wanted to let my peeps know that this game is 100 percent what I personally hoped it would be. I know its only the 6th and the release date is the 8th but I had a chance to get one sooner and I jumped on it.
All I got to say so far is for levels 1-10 pick up a corpse's weapon because its damn sure gonna be better then what you will be starting with. At least until you unlock the SCAR. Then its easy sailing.
My best match so far was 38-14 after I got the SCAR. my worst was 9 - 22 right before I unlocked the SCAR. Yep, the weapons make that much difference.

Village seems like the new nuketown also, fun and fast like a first date should be.

I know some people were wondering if it was gonna live up to the hype. Just wanted to let you guys know. HELL YES IT DOES.

See you guys on there later this week Wink

..........................................................................PM

im rockin the x30x clan tag on there also. REPRESENT
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:28 pm

I thought if you play before the 8th they ban your account? Why are the MW3 servers even on right now? They should be done testing......this is fucking bullshit. So I get it legit on the 8th start a game and get owned by people that have had it for days and maybe even prestiged? BS
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:49 pm

jsavvy wrote:
So I get it legit on the 8th start a game and get owned by people that have had it for days and maybe even prestiged? BS

Agreed...I'm bad enough as it is and now I'll be that much further behind the 8-ball. That's gonna suck! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Glad to hear it's meeting expectations. So far I am hearing mostly positive feedback.
That's got me really excited. Sounds like MW2.5 which is awesome!!!!

R.Bowling said they will not punish people that got the game early.. So I don't see bans being issued for that.
I am not worried about the early birds. They have been in every game, and it didn't ruin them. For the thousand people that have the game now there will be a million newbs.
Not everyone buys the game the day it comes out either. How many people picked up Blops this year 4-6 months after it was released.
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Snow I understand what you are saying but I want an even playing field from game 1 and that will not happen now. The MW3 servers should not even be on right now.....also if you let them play early then on the 8th you reset all their stats to 0.
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:17 pm

I wish they'd do a stat reset too. I don't really think it would piss off the players that got it early to much. After all they got to play it anyways.
I'm glad the servers are running tho.. I don't want them flipping the switch right before millions of players work the system over. It'd be to late to realize there was an issue.
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Robert Bowling's twitter http://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo

Flood his twitter with requests for a stat reset.

Maybe if he gets enough feedback from the community he will see the light.
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:38 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:

I sent him one.

But really should we as the gaming community have to ask for this? IMO if you get the game early you should only have access to 1 or 2 maps and all stats reset on release day.
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Wait until the post mans been Monday morning. Thousands more will have their copy.

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:17 am

PM...do the maps lend themselves well to sniper rifles like MW2 (some maps at least) or are they not so sniper friendly like Black Ops?
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:40 am

Glad to hear the game is good.

Curses to you Kmart for selling the game early.
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:21 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:

Sent my tweet. Hope he'll listen. Agree with Savvy, reset all stats at midnight.
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:35 am

I am glad you got to play early and give us a quick report. I am in the camp that feels early releases shouldn't be banned, but that stats should be reset.
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:40 pm

yea, what sucks is, it seems like it was about 50k of users playing..how the hell did 50,000 players get the game before the release
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:47 pm

PM you know it's not nice to tease people. LOL. I am glad it lives up to the hype. I
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:50 pm

jsavvy wrote:
I thought if you play before the 8th they ban your account? Why are the MW3 servers even on right now? They should be done testing......this is fucking bullshit. So I get it legit on the 8th start a game and get owned by people that have had it for days and maybe even prestiged? BS

agreed. meanwhile we'll start on opening day with about 900k people online getting dropped from every other game and using peashooters for the first few days.
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:52 pm

This happens all the time... And it's just not isolated here in the states.
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:49 pm

If you check out http://www.modernwarfare3forum.com/forum you will see quite a few people have been playing for the last few days and posting reviews...
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Agreed, There are already prestige level players in here. The snipers that quick scope are hell. The maps are complex but it makes for a fun time playin.

Sniper friendly maps also. The building are mostly 2 levels but some are 3. great for cqb with a shotgun. The striker 12g with a modded controller is pure evil. Thats how I have been gaining most of my level xp and weapon xp.

I think its already released somewhere that the stats will be re-set . at midnight, But it is nice to have a head start learning the maps anyway.

see you guys on-line

.........................................PM
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:40 pm

PM you playin with Devils. I hear he got an early copy from Kmart as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:01 pm

PMshooter wrote:
I think its already released somewhere that the stats will be re-set . at midnight, But it is nice to have a head start learning the maps anyway.

Wish that was true. First match I was in there was a lv 69 player on the other team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3
Page 1 of 1