Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Best Modern Warfare Game....

Go down 
2 posters

Which Is The Best Call Of Duty Game???
Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Vote_lcap9%Best Modern Warfare Game.... Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Call Of Duty World at War
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Vote_lcap0%Best Modern Warfare Game.... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Modern Warfare 2
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Vote_lcap6%Best Modern Warfare Game.... Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Black Ops
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Vote_lcap55%Best Modern Warfare Game.... Vote_rcap
 55% [ 18 ]
Modern Warfare 3
Best Modern Warfare Game.... Vote_lcap30%Best Modern Warfare Game.... Vote_rcap
 30% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage

Best Modern Warfare Game.... Empty
PostSubject: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Hello American Brothers and Sisters Laughing Just thought I'd pop in to say hello, and ask the question..
"Which Is The Best Call Of Duty Game So Far?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Best campaign was COD 4. Hands down.

MW2 spec ops was awesome, as is MW3. Never really got into zombies.

So far, I'm voting MW3 for MP just slightly over blops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:12 pm

I liked the multiplayer of MW2 the best before the hackers got into it. BO was really good also. I rate the MP of MW3 as third.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:17 pm

I've got to give the nod to MW3 as well. I think most of the changes they made were for the better, but I still feel they should have not been so stubborn and incorporated some of the great stuff that Black Ops had such as really detailed statistics and of course the chat system.

I've always had that impression that Treyarch was a more open-minded company than IW so I'm hopeful that they will be back with an even better offering the next go round. I feel one area they always were lacking is in the hit detection. Only time I ever truly felt like people were going down properly was when I was host...and then everyone I killed probably thought every kill of mine was BS! Smile

MW3 did what I think was a fantastic job of adding in the strike packages. Not everyone wants to be a rusher and some might not have amazing KDR but be fantastic team players. Nice to see people get rewarded for that. Kill Confirmed is a great new mode that can be played great as a team and for those times we do run solo for awhile it's an easy one to jump into and just have some fun for awhile even if your teammates the greatest

For me, I'd say whichever company takes out the knife or adjusts it so it's a two hit kill from the front will have released the best game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Blops hit detection was by far the worst. I really liked hardcore for that reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 pm

That is a tough one, lots good points made so far. For me Blops was hands down the most fun of them all to date. Don't know if that's because we got this fantastic thing known as >30< started at that time, but it certainly helped a TON! Now a year from now, I might be saying that about MW3 but it's doubtful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:17 pm

I voted for COD4. I may have been too stupid to notice but I never had issues with that game.

Last edited by audiopile on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Cerebus: I agree. I like the improvements they made to MW3, like being able to change party leader; support package; killing KS counts towards KS; Gun Perks; Prestige Shop. Guns are clearly different, but not unbalanced.

I wish they kept the BO Scoreboard so I could see how many caps/defends/Kill Confirmed/Kill Denied I have.

Knife? lame. The more I am killeld by it the more pissed I get. 2 from the front and 1 from the back seems like a fair fix.

I like MW3 better due to game mode improvements and I am in general playing better in MW3. I only have BO to compare to. Maybe I need to go back and try BO again to see if it was how I remember it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:09 pm

I have a love/hate thing going with MW3. I love everything new IW brought this time. I hate the lack of party friendliness that they left behind.

If I could have MW3 overlayed on top of the Blops matchmaking/chat/party system I would be a happy mofo. I would take the crappy hit detection....

I have to say I have had the most fun with Blops. Could be this whole >30< thing. But
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:34 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:

^^ This
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:35 pm

sgt tube socks wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

^^ This

The Pripyat mission where you had to snipe Zakhayev then escape was the best mission in the history of FPS shooters.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:39 pm

I chose Black Ops. Even thought I will rarely return to it, I liked the party system, the chat, and the tomahawks alot better in Black Ops.

Don't get me wrong I like Modern Warfare 3 alot, but I miss my Hawks damnit, these F-N thowing knifes just aren't doing it for me.

I still haven't figured out if you can get 2 of them or not...
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:44 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:

The Pripyat mission where you had to snipe Zakhayev then escape was the best mission in the history of FPS shooters.
+1 to you on that! I played through it multiple times on veteran or whatever hardest difficulty was and it was so satisfying yet challenging to finish that level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Black ops still reins supreme for me. I agree that MW3 has made some advances but also bad decision making by not incorporating the best of Black Ops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:35 pm

I voted MW3 for the great new things it has brought: KC, Team Defender, Support Strike Packages, and so far no hackers like in MW2 (which ruined that one).

It was close with BOps...I want the Combat Training back and the scoreboards that show the caps/defends (already mentioned above).

I'm undecided on which form of weapon unlocks I like... COD points vs. leveling up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:57 am

Interesting the views you all have, I've also ran this poll on the EUK forum and not one person (so far) has picked MW3...
All seems to be blops and MW2..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:49 am

For me black ops was the best by far because you could rush or you could defend on each map. A team could play together and utilize everyones strengths. Cod 4 had too many gliches and cheaters. World at war was more slow paced and I never got to use all my killstreaks because someone else had dogs at the same time or I was too close to the enemy to call in artillery before I got to dogs. MW3 is a more fast paced game and near impossible to coordinate with a team unless you play with the same guys everyday. Yes you could camp but if you do you are probably not much of a help in the objective based games because most of the camping spots are not near a flag. Cut offs are almost a moot point because the other team will respawn behind you eventually and take away your advantage. They are all good games in their own respect, but blops for me was fun for a year and I dont think I ever got bored like I am already with mw3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:06 am

I voted Blops even though I really like a lot about MW3, mainly the guns, different pointstreaks and the way you level up guns and gain the pro perks....if they could only fix the communication and spawns I might change my mind....but basically I picked Blops because of the fun factor and playability Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:22 am

Rich...ever am I there with ya. If we could just get fair spawning and the in-game chat we had from Blops then this game would get two thumbs up indeed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Black Ops hands down... there is no comparison to the party/chat system and for a clan that is most important... nothing on MW3 can match being in a lobby with Savvy, Rif, and Darkker talking to the enemies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:13 pm

A better description Colby would be howling at the moon.

Last edited by franread5 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:26 pm

I enjoyed BLOPS, but would have to give an edge to MW3. Although there are some issues there (spawn right in front of an enemy, hit detection/connections), I like how they changed up the strike packages. I've never been one for the high kill streaks, so the support package is a god send. Now I feel like I can really contribute to the team versus just being a meat shield going for the objectives.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:25 pm

I have played them all from cod 1 cod waw was good zombi a plus ,cod mw,liked also mw3 did not like quite playing black ops liked the best. Jury still out on mw3 but lkie it when it works right!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:29 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
sgt tube socks wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

^^ This

Absolutely. The whole "Ghillie in the Mist" chapter of the campaign is incredible. I remember getting so frustrated on Veteran trying to get out of that abandoned amusement park, that chopper took forever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:29 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
sgt tube socks wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

^^ This

On Veteran difficulty was impossible to pass, but managed some how and only after hours of trying.
The part I'm talking about is where you hold up by the ferris wheel and were waves of guys coming at you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Warfare Game....   Best Modern Warfare Game.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Modern Warfare Game....
Page 1 of 1