Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:34 pm

In order to avoid 4 or 5 members all attempting to start the elite clan group on the Elite and the end result of mulitple Over30 groups (look what happened to platoons in BF3) I recommend we have one designated individual to do it. I recommend that Dave, (The1URlooking4) start the PS3 Elite group and JKSteelers start the XBOX Elite group. Maybe I am way off here and someone in the Beta already made Elite groups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:38 pm

2nd that N8
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:45 pm

I already made one a while back several people joined it already. I tried to look at it earlier, but it wouldn't let me access groups yet. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
tek210

tek210

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:59 pm

What is the name of the clan now? I thought I saw where the clan names could be more than the 4 characters on MW3. I could be wrong on that one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillybastards.com

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:02 pm

I agree N8....Good call +1 to U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:03 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
I already made one a while back several people joined it already. I tried to look at it earlier, but it wouldn't let me access groups yet. Sad

Great. Guess I dorked that one up and should have asked some questions before jumping the gun. I didn't get into the beta for elite so when I get the game tomorrow I will be trying to figure this elite thing out. What is the elite group's name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:06 pm

What is the name of the clan and how do you join it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:07 pm

And I nominate Shorty and Fran (maybe Killface) to take responsibilty for the UK/EU side of things...cause the reality is that Elite only offers 100 to a Clan...which throws in the aspects of OGs, Heavily active clannies and those that pop in from time to time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:09 pm

And the groups that we made were just that "groups", 'cause at that time period locking down a Clan was not an option and I'm thinking the two don't necessarily go hand in hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:11 pm

which of course brings us back to the Roster aspect... 'Cause there are many clannies that play on a regular basis that are intermingled from all Rosters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:40 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
In order to avoid 4 or 5 members all attempting to start the elite clan group on the Elite and the end result of mulitple Over30 groups (look what happened to platoons in BF3) I recommend we have one designated individual to do it. I recommend that Dave, (The1URlooking4) start the PS3 Elite group and JKSteelers start the XBOX Elite group. Maybe I am way off here and someone in the Beta already made Elite groups.

How this post got a negative rep is beyond me. Is there a way to tell who hits you with negative rep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Going after matters of opinion, Vegas...? -1 to you for wanting to organize an angry mob lol!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:52 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
BigDaddyN8 wrote:

How this post got a negative rep is beyond me. Is there a way to tell who hits you with negative rep?

Accident maybe??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:53 pm

I hit positive.......I think Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:54 pm

lol @ Manic are you now getting pay back on the world for the time I openly gave you a negative rep for something that didn't really deserve a - :p

And what's the point in worrying about Elite yet the games not out for another 6hrs... and Elite might just be a waste of time anyway. I just wanna kiiiiilllll somebody!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:58 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
And what's the point in worrying about Elite yet the games not out for another 6hrs...

Exactly... We do not fully know how Elite will organize us further. It may just separate us.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:58 pm

MANIC wrote:
And the groups that we made were just that "groups", 'cause at that time period locking down a Clan was not an option and I'm thinking the two don't necessarily go hand in hand

But groups don't have a 100 member limit just the Clans do. So everyone can be in the same group even though they are on different rosters (clans).

I think that we should name them Over30Clan Roster 1, 2 , 3 etc. and have people's elite roster match their roster here. We can make changes later as needed. Can you be a part of multiple clans, or just one? If you can be a part of multiple I will make all 3 for PS3, if not then I will nominate 2 other people to start the other Rosters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:01 pm

That's the other thought on how it's structured with the 100 person cap... If anything someone needs to (once again don't know if it's allowed) lock down as many variations of our "Brand" as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:12 pm

I agree with Manic that it would be helpful to lock down as many "brands/variations" of over30 as possible. I guess we will have figured out how the Roster stuff will work out after tonite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:19 pm

My biggest question is can you be on two lists on elite. The roster system has split the UK right down the middle. Sieventy percent of the people in my roster are never on at the same time as me and hence we never play together. I am sure that is the case for a lot of people.

I know its late in the day but the regional usergroups would have created three or four rosters of people who actually play together and who are interested in each others stats and progress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:22 pm

I'll only be interested in 1... my Nemesis.

The one they call the Nordic Slayer 'TEMA'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Since when is the Netherlands a nordic country.

And besides the form Tema is in lately means you are fucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Frakkin Cylon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:43 pm

franread5 wrote:
My biggest question is can you be on two lists on elite. The roster system has split the UK right down the middle. Sieventy percent of the people in my roster are never on at the same time as me and hence we never play together. I am sure that is the case for a lot of people.

I know its late in the day but the regional usergroups would have created three or four rosters of people who actually play together and who are interested in each others stats and progress.

Agreed Fran
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:03 pm

The time zone thing was origionally meant to seperate us into groups based on when we played. If I remember correctly you could sign up for any group that fit your time zone. So if you were living in California, but you were on the same time as people on the EC then you could join EC... Ideally list seem like they need to be organized based on when we play, not where we play. I go late, so in some ways I play more like I belong with the CE.

*sigh* Stoopid Elite and you 100 clan member limit that has nothing to do with the limitless number of people who can belong to a group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next