Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:03 pm

The time zone thing was origionally meant to seperate us into groups based on when we played. If I remember correctly you could sign up for any group that fit your time zone. So if you were living in California, but you were on the same time as people on the EC then you could join EC... Ideally list seem like they need to be organized based on when we play, not where we play. I go late, so in some ways I play more like I belong with the CE.

*sigh* Stoopid Elite and you 100 clan member limit that has nothing to do with the limitless number of people who can belong to a group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:15 pm

The groups are nothing more then lets say having hash tags in twitter. It's association but will not benefit from the opportunities Elite has mentioned for being in a Clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:22 pm

MANIC wrote:
The groups are nothing more then lets say having hash tags in twitter. It's association but will not benefit from the opportunities Elite has mentioned for being in a Clan

Agreed. So what is the solution so that we can work towards the clan specific perk and the like in a way that includes as many people as possible?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:25 pm

A bit foolish for us to even speculate till we know fully how Elite for Clans works...I'm looking at you my EU/EIRE/UK Bastards with Midnight hitting before us to clue us in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Yes, a report by the Europeans will be quite helpful on how elite is actually going to work. Hopefully they won't be so giddy from playing MW3 that they won't forget to tell us how it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:40 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Yes, a report by the Europeans will be quite helpful on how elite is actually going to work. Hopefully they won't be so giddy from playing MW3 that they won't forget to tell us how it is.

I bet the first post on Elite from the UK involves a mention of one of the following:
1)Farting
2)Sex with any one of the following: Grandmas, moms, killface, manic, sheep, Door Knobs, Xbox controllers, fresh friut or vegetables.
3) How Tema Owned all of them while he only used is left nut on the controller and re-reporting that Tema is indeed a Cylon.
4) How no one will do what Killface askes them to do even though he appears to know what he is doing.
5) a vid of Fran rolling a car over with someone in it while they are playing MW3.
6) 3 bodily fluids in the same place at the same time.
7) Did I mention sheep?

Good luck UK while you break the seal!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Sounds like someone wants to hang out with us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:33 pm

+1 to Wini, he must be hanging out with the UK peeps if he knows all that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:35 pm

franread5 wrote:
Since when is the Netherlands a nordic country.

And besides the form Tema is in lately means you are fucked.

Since never, however some of the OG30 gave him that label and it's stuck since but you weren't to know that being somewhat of a noob to the clan Very Happy

I think the SEA Slayer would be more appropriate.

And before you tell me Holland is land locked I'm using SEA as an acronym.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 pm

+1 Wini for your insight and observational prowess... I only wish I could disagree with your comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:40 pm

So you are saying rhe entire OG failed geography in school?

And holland landlocked, I like the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:43 pm

erm yeah I was being sarcastic Embarassed

and did not study Geography at school... or much else for that matter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:12 pm

MANIC wrote:
Going after matters of opinion, Vegas...? -1 to you for wanting to organize an angry mob lol!

Are you serious? What a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:28 pm

do we have to do shit on the elite? or can i just play like i have been with you guys? I seriously do not need to add another aspect to my nerd gaming as playing this alone makes me shiver...J/k

I mean do i have to go join the group there to play online with you guys or is it just something that people are doing?? I have tried MULTIPLE times to get on the elite site to no avail, it keeps telling me i need to verify my email addy, which i have done like 10 fucking times....

if i need to i will, if not, i wont...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:32 pm

I just got into the elite site and got registered. Looked around a bit. Not impressed. It has a giant forum full of dipshit kids. Our forum is much better. There are some good FAQ in the help section and I added The1 as a friend on the elite. I couldn't find anything about groups or clans to link up with. I will wait and see what elite does after playing MW3. It may be thru the actual console that you can check your theatre, stats, weapons, clan/group members etc.

Last edited by BigDaddyN8 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:35 pm

FYI. you must play a mutliplayer game and refresh the computer page to see any of your stats from Black Ops or MW3 when you get the game in your grubby little hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:37 pm

For all the guys "meh"ing Elite... go to https://elite.callofduty.com/improve#/intelmw3/maps and look at the maps. There will be some useful information there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:39 pm

hockalees wrote:
For all the guys "meh"ing Elite... go to https://elite.callofduty.com/improve#/intelmw3/maps and look at the maps. There will be some useful information there.

It won't let me see any maps or stats until I play a Black Ops or MW3 game. I will try after I get home from work. I am sure there is a learning curve on using the elite service and getting all there is to get out of it.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:40 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
FYI. you must play a mutliplayer game and refresh the computer page to see any of your stats from Black Ops or MW3 when you get the game in your grubby little hands.

I noticed this. It should be better once the info is showed. The stats comparision is cool, I didn;t really mess around with it much in the beta. The site seems to run really slow right now, even though there isn't much that you can do yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Vegas. You know I have a deep seedy love for you (no homo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:38 am

similar to when you give a man a hug and slap him on the back three times which means "im not gay", not that theres anything wrong with that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan   ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Founder of the MW3 Elite clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2