Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:04 am

It's 6am Texas-Time, people...where the fuck are your reviews?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:17 am

Looks like they are either passed out from playing all morning or they are still trying to figure out whether or not to warn us.LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:20 am

Let's be honest... No matter what we all are still gonna play the fuck out of this game like an ugly gangbang. Wait...is there such a thing as "pretty" gangbang?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 am

Pretty or ugly, it don't freaking matter, it's still a fucking GANGBANG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:45 am

Pfft its all the same when the lights are out. If not Paperbag that shit and get to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:46 am

Why is everything so sticky?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:47 am

I have an opinion but dont want to cloud anyones opinion before they play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:48 am

As to be expected the game will need some issues sorted out...no matter what my opinion won't truly form until after a week of play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:58 am

Gameplay is pretty damn good. I was only noob tubed once, I never saw a quick scope, point streaks are nice. Maps are good so far. the only complaint is the com. really scratchy and breaks up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:03 am

Biggest game to be advertised and pumped up and the in-game chat is worse then 1999 internet streaming...time to flood some twitter accts me thinks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:13 am

Wicked game play just one bad thing the party breakups are bad but a new update will fix that. Some maps are very big to play Dom on but I think its a very good game so far ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:45 am

Wait...did Hugo just give a thumbs up? Is the world ending today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Ok my 2 cents...gameplay is excellent....matchmaking and communication is crap....menus are crap...in my opinion it's a barely improved MW2....seriously though how can they release it with so many issues Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:44 pm

My review. The game is clearly broken since I went 30-15 and was at the top of the board in Dom. No way I should be doing that well...

Beautiful game. The Red Dot on the SCAR is a good combo. Easier to hold on target. Reticle goes where itis supposed to go unlike BO where it went anywhere but on the bad guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:58 pm

I need to get used to the guns, maps, and different look of MW3 vs BO. Right now I'm sucking bad and I need combat training. It's very aggravating. More time playing will hopefully solve these issues. The map layouts and colors seem pretty cool. Overall, not a bad game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
My review. The game is clearly broken since I went 30-15 and was at the top of the board in Dom. No way I should be doing that well...

Beautiful game. The Red Dot on the SCAR is a good combo. Easier to hold on target. Reticle goes where itis supposed to go unlike BO where it went anywhere but on the bad guy.

Agreed on the red dot. Vastly improved. I felt like the red dot on blops was blurry and intrusive and almost never used it. I can see myself using it more here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:43 pm

At midnight lastnight was was hating it at first. It seemed like they took all the good things from Black Ops and got rid of them. Connection issues, but after playing most of the night and today. I would have to say its a game that has to grow on you. Love playing confim dead with the clan. I think hit markers are greatly improved. Sound sucks donkey D**k but, I think someone said that is so the game play is improved. It is like MW2 on steroids in a good way because I HATE MW2 with a passion. I like how the party leader leaves it picks someone else instead of having to back out and find someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:49 pm

u404398 wrote:
At midnight lastnight was was hating it at first. It seemed like they took all the good things from Black Ops and got rid of them. Connection issues, but after playing most of the night and today. I would have to say its a game that has to grow on you. Love playing confim dead with the clan. I think hit markers are greatly improved. Sound sucks donkey D**k but, I think someone said that is so the game play is improved. It is like MW2 on steroids in a good way because I HATE MW2 with a passion. I like how the party leader leaves it picks someone else instead of having to back out and find someone.

I was worried after last night U40. All ready to go with an OG group just like old days and then...

Kill Confirmed is a great mode. It is TDM but with a point. Call outs are more important so someone can go collect the tags after you have been killed.

Changing party leader is great.

Now all they need to do is include the caps defends score on DOM; the collected denied score on Kill Confirmed.

Party Privacy? Where is it already? Had some good games and cant wait to get back on tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Yes would love to see caps and defends also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:52 pm

So far so good for me - it's running smoothly but I am getting to a lot of dropped games when trying to connect, it hangs either at "Synchronizing..." or "Waiting for other players" and then it backs out and I get the time out message.

As far as matches I've gotten into, I've gotten up to 19 and it is a lot like MW2. I really like the Support chain, it's a good idea for people that play objectives or otherwise don't like to camp to build up killstreaks (I'm one of those people most of the time). I used 1 prestige token to get an extra custom class, and I'm saving the other one. So far I'm using the M4, SCAR-L, and UMP45.

I really like the gameplay, I tried one match of Kill Confirmed with some clanmates and it's fun and an interesting idea but seeing as how it's admittedly by IW a twist on Team Deathmatch, it benefits the team to stick together, for strength in numbers and also to make it easier to deny tags to the other team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 pm

First thought about KC...run in pairs.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Sucks about no caps!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:42 pm

MANIC wrote:
First thought about KC...run in pairs.

I haven't played yet, but that definately was my first thought as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:57 pm

WTF is with the chat audio?!?!?!?!?!?1?! My TB PX21's were amazing in Black Ops. I'd have better chat ability in MW3 using 2 tin cans with some string stretched between them. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Gameplay is great...very smooth...awesome graphics...shooting just seems to be smoother, can't really put words on exactly how. I like the out of game options of black ops much better though...especially player cards, stats (yes dom caps/defends), and the menus. I like the weapon points idea a lot...however...prepare for a lot of tubes soon...the tube unlocks early, and you CAN use it with 2 attachements...

Oh...and there are a TON of UAV's up...I'm really pushing for level 27 when I can unlock the ghost like perk (can't remember the name right now) so that I can hide and flank better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters   Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are the Reviews, Brothers&Sisters
Page 1 of 1