Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Party System Question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Party System Question Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Party System Question Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Party System Question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Party System Question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Party System Question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Party System Question Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Party System Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Party System Question Empty
PostSubject: Party System Question   Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:26 am

Ok, so I played multiplayer for an hour or so around 1am and was unable to get into a match with any clannies. Every time we had a party and tried to enter a match, the whole thing blew up and we all got booted.

So has this been addressed in another thread? Also, when I search for clannies online and it says they are in a party, I cannot join as it says I need to join via invite.

I'm seriously hoping this is a glitch. Any update?

Also, I could not find anywhere to change party settings (Open, Invite Only, Closed) or matchmaking settings (Locale, Locale only, etc).

I was mighty disappointed by not being able to play with the OGs last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party System Question   Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:47 am

The party system is not like BO aka it sucks. You cannot join a clan member's party unless you are invited. The only way you can join them is when they are in a pre-game lobby that has space.

I'm surprised it hasn't been improved since they are hyping this clanXP and clan ELiTE business. You'd think they would test a new feature more thoroughly and have it functional on debut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party System Question   Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:49 am

WOW. That blows. You can't just pop into a clan party?

What about all the crashes when you try to launch a game with a full party?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party System Question   Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:51 am

FBD, I think the key is you can't have 6 for some stupid ass reason! Turp,Hugo, and I got into a party and played 3-4 games of DOM together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party System Question   Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:53 am

ARRGGH. The more I hear about the party system the more upset I get and I still don't have a copy of the game in my hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party System Question   Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:08 pm

How did this product get launched? It's got to get patched or there will be mutiny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party System Question   Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Not being able to join a party without and invite is the most frustrating...We need to harrass them in order to get this fixed on the first patch...

Submit a question/complaint:

https://activision.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/activision.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=XMyDSCIk&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_srch=0

I already hit them with my complaint...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party System Question   Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:40 pm

In a group of 6 over lunch. Still need to be invited.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party System Question   Party System Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Its funny to me that it got launched without the interface to toggle party privacy. As much as this company hates public betas, only by operating exclusively in house could this mistake slip though. Folks in a public beta would have figured that was missing within the first 20 seconds...as soon as someone tried to join a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party System Question   Party System Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party System Question
Page 1 of 1