Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Still interest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Extra loadout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Extra custom class.

Still got two left.

might use one tomorrow for some double XP and save the other for when I prestige and keep my M4A1 which is pretty much fully unlocked. Another 29 kills with it and I'll have the gold camo.

may also get another custom class.

You need to setup classes not just for game type but also for map type and play style too. It's mainly about the strike packages that will help earn your team the best possible advantage while having a good selection of varying perks to make sure you can be stealthy when required or be able to blast your way through like a juggernaut with a n00b tube Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:32 pm

One custom class, saving the other one for later. haven't decided how many times I'm going to prestige in this game. 80 is a lot of grinding... maybe once or twice but I could change my mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:00 am

Unlocked 1 class. I am still figuring out loadouts. but once I have I will probably drop the rest of em on extra classes. I figure the first time I prestige that token will go to unlocking a weapon. But I want to wait until I have played with them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:20 am

same here...one class, waiting to try out all the guns before i make a decision on unlocking a gun permenantly or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:38 am

Not yet - I'll probably use it on the 2 hrs of double XP, but I'll wait until I get to the grinding levels. Maybe around 50 or so?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:06 am

Nope didnt use tokens yet, I might use them to unlock one of the guns so far having the most fun with the scar.. I does seem tho that leveling is going to take a while Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:49 am

Waiting to play all weapons.

I am not sure if I even used all 9 classes in BO (yes, I only unlocked 9). Gun unlock I think will be the key.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:51 am

First thing to Unlock (cause what I need I can't even touch till I prestige first) my Tact Insert and the Stryker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:47 am

Going to use one of mine to keep a weapon. Big question is...do you keep all attachments and proficiencies you have earned? If so, I should have SCAR fully loaded in a day or two at this rate and will keep it after first prestige.

Will probably use extra on Double XP or Custom Class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:01 am

Haven't used mine yet. Probably extra classes. With three different strike packages to use, extra classes are a must.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:37 am

gorilla5454 wrote:
Going to use one of mine to keep a weapon. Big question is...do you keep all attachments and proficiencies you have earned? If so, I should have SCAR fully loaded in a day or two at this rate and will keep it after first prestige.

Will probably use extra on Double XP or Custom Class.

During the tweet a thon Bowling said that you can unlock the weapon for all future prestiges, but that you have to reearn the proficiencies and attachments every prestige.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:57 am

I have not but I can see myself unlocking a weapon like the ACR from level 1, or even a better launcher. Claymores taking the place of a throwable is BS, so I won't burn a token on them I must say that the M4 is hella good so far for a base weapon. Way better than having to wait for level 14 for the Famas in blops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:30 pm

I used one on a class slot and one on double xp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 pm

I used one token to unlock an extra character class slot and am sitting on the other. I would advise against using them on double xp as you can spend 6-10 bucks for 3 mt. dews and 3 bags of doritos and get 2 1/2 hours of double xp. Unless of course, you have a few extra tokens lying around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:33 pm

I only have one...so I'm also waiting to try out all the guns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:12 am

By the time I get to prestige for the first time, I hope to have identified my "AK-74u" gun of choice and have it fully levelled up. At that point, I'll likely spend my coin on the ability to carry it over with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:50 am

I took the extra class slot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:48 am

just my 2 cents, but if this game becomes worth playing more on a daily basis with patches and whatnot and a spawning fix, i'd suggest unlocking the ACR and/or Stinger.

The ACR is pretty damn good and even reloads fast w/o SoH. More powerful than it was in MW2.

However, it's a moot point when enemies appear from behind you and one-shot you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:31 am

With all the different assault and strike packages I used an extra custom class. I like how you can create a killstreak list for each individual class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:35 am

Just to note (it's been said already) you DO NOT keep your camos/proficiencies/attachements for any gun you unlock with the token. You just get the gun available but it starts from scratch so you won't keep your gold camo or levels.

I used two of mine of class slots. I loooove playing with as many different setups as possible and I can never have too many slots.

I'll probbaly save my last one to unlock the stinger. I have been using the M41A from the start and it's so rediculously good that I don't really need anything else. Irons on it are great compared to it's MW2 ocunter part and it's great at distance esp with Kick on it. I also might unlock the Type 95 but the M16 is pretty good until you unlock the Type 95.

Not sure if you can unlock a perk though. If so I might unlock Assassin or Scavenger. I love scavenger for rush classes and assassin is pretty much mandatory with all the UAV's from the support package.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?   Anyone use their prestige tokens yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone use their prestige tokens yet?
Page 1 of 1