Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

what to buy with prestige tokens?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

what are you gonna buy with the prestige token(s)?
custom classes
what to buy with prestige tokens? Vote_lcap53%what to buy with prestige tokens? Vote_rcap
 53% [ 10 ]
gun, if so which one
what to buy with prestige tokens? Vote_lcap21%what to buy with prestige tokens? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
double XP
what to buy with prestige tokens? Vote_lcap11%what to buy with prestige tokens? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
double weapon XP
what to buy with prestige tokens? Vote_lcap11%what to buy with prestige tokens? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
other, explain below
what to buy with prestige tokens? Vote_lcap4%what to buy with prestige tokens? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage

what to buy with prestige tokens? Empty
PostSubject: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:47 am

just thought based on the info snowr1der posted i would ask what you were most excited about purchasing with your tokens from prestiging in previous COD games.

leave a comment to explain your reasoning

for me custom classes will be first just to get them out of the way cuz i always like having some extra classes to mess around with shotties or a sniper rifle. i dont wanna waste a token on one gun just to get it early then it turn out to be a peice of sheet! some of the stats on weapons look good, but then the weapon doesn't perform well in the game, example: kiparis, has better stats in almost all categories compared to other smg's in BO yet with the low mag size and high recoil make it almost impossible to kill two enemies with reloading.....gimme my UMP45!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:59 am

The same, I will be unlocking all the classes first thing. Nothing better than having loadouts for every situation.
2nd if the rumor is true..(once you unlock something with a token it is forever unlocked) I will work on unlocking my favorite weapon/perk basics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:34 am

So if I use a prestige token to unlock the ak47 it will be unlocked indefinitely?

This would be pretty awesome if it is true. Is this what you mean snow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:37 am

CC for me too. I don't think the 2 hours of double XP will help that much. Maybe after I've got the classes I'll try and start unlocking weapons

Although if true and right from day one I start with 3 tokens from my precious COD prestiges I may get 2 classes and 1 fully unlocked weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:41 am

I don't think it unlocks everything for the weapon just unlocks the weapon and the attachments/proficiencies u have unlocked. So if u unlock a weapon day one u will just get the gun not all the attachments too. But I may be wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:23 am

beckvillebird wrote:
example: kiparis, has better stats in almost all categories compared to other smg's in BO yet with the low mag size and high recoil make it almost impossible to kill two enemies with reloading.....gimme my UMP45!!!

If I remember, the Kiparis has nearly identical stats to the MAC11 which is unlocked early. The rumour on the Kiparis is that it has the same penetration power as an assault rifle though and maybe that is why it is the classified SMG.

I will probably unlock a perk (if possible) that you would usually get late (I'm thinking Scavenger) and probably a late gained weapon. You gain the weapon proficiencies the more you use a weapon so doing this on a weapon that unlocks at say level 50 will give me a 50 level head start on the proficiencies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:00 am

I was hoping that my token would allow me to purchase a lap dance, but I guess I'll settle for the custom classes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:19 am

I will go with the classes first, till I find the gun that I like the most and then maybe try that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:54 am

@dead yeah too bad we are not playing "call of pooty" then your token theory would probably work!

And being u can set specific killstreaks with each class will really help to have more custom classes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:55 am

I hope to have three tokens by the release date and I was thinking of unlocking two classes and one weapon...any thoughts on the best locked weapon???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 am

Does it include equipment or perks? If so one of the 2 i have will be for the claymore and maybe the other for a weapon or perk. Im not one to need alot of different classes so im not worried in that area. I thought i read scavenger wasnt unlocked till lvl 39 so id love to have it right off the bat if thats something a token can be used for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:11 am

A claymore would be good, what about tomahawks? I loved the ACR in MW2.

If you unlock a perk will you still have to unlock the pro or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:23 am

I will use my one extra token on a weapon. Keeping the perks you develop will be a huge advantage in prestiging IMHO. I will wait on the weapon choice as my favorite weapon has changed multiple times in BO. Finally after 8 prestiges I have settled on the Galil as my go to weapon. 4 prestiges ago I loved the commando... Now I find it to be a pea shooter that cant kill anything (I am sure there is no chance of user error Rolling Eyes )

Double XP for such a limited time is lame IMHO. If there is a PITA perk like TMP in BO then I may consider that as an option.

Claymore? Eh. I usually forget to place it anyway...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:33 am

NCFishboy wrote:
A claymore would be good, what about tomahawks? I loved the ACR in MW2.

If you unlock a perk will you still have to unlock the pro or what?

The ACR had like zero recoil, problem was it had the lowest assault rifle damage and really needed Stopping Power to be a beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 am

If I unlock a weapon it will be the stinger for sure! I hate not having some kind of anti-air weapon. That is "if" I unlock a weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:04 am

On some of the other MW3 boards there seems to be an ongoing dispute over when you can use your extra tokens...the consensus seems to be that you have the extra tokens in your account on Day 1 but you can't use them until you unlock the Prestige Shop which only occurs once you prestige for the first time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 am

I don't use more than 4 or so custom classes really, so I will focus on a weapon or Perk that's a real grind, like Tac Mask Pro or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:17 am

There are also rumors that completing the story mode will net you a prestige token as well as beating the survival modes...by the time you hit 80 levels and prestige for the first time you could have 6-8 prestige tokens banked....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 am

1 rumor is that once you unlock a weapon or perk it is unlocked forever.(doesn't seem likely to me)
claymore would be a good choice. I would definately wait til I tried all the weapons out before using a token on one of them.
I have not seen a clear answer on when the prestige shop will be available. day 1 or after prestige.

FBD, you only use 4? Damn I wish I had more than 10 at times..

Last edited by SN0WR1DER on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:22 am

I'm going to play for a few days and get a consensus from the clan on which weapon is the best to unlock. I have noticed that some weapons in BO should be great but really suck ass when used in multiplayer so I would hate to waste my token on an ill informated guess at which weapon will be the best for my playstyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:23 am

Of Course if Jemenard is right and you can't use the token until your first prestige after you have unlocked the prestige shop I should have a pretty good feel for what I want right away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:27 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
1 rumor is that once you unlock a weapon or perk it is unlocked forever.(doesn't seem likely to me)
claymore would be a good choice. I would definately wait til I tried all the weapons out before using a token on one of them.
I have not seen a clear answer on when the prestige shop will be available. day 1 or after prestige.

FBD, you only use 4? Damn I wish I had more than 10 at times..

I use more in the beginning when I'm trying to PRO everything but once I've done that I have a ghost class, FJ class, lightweight ninja and Hardline pro class. I never use snipers or shottys so don't need any more than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:23 am

Extra Class & Claymore......I will deal with the first weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:29 am

Without getting my hands on the game and really getting into the perks I would say I will use my two tokens on a weapon and a claymore. If MW3 is like MW2 you already get 5 custom classes, that is enough for me during the first few prestiges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:48 am

Yo...maybe we should merge the 2 or 3 threads that follow this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what to buy with prestige tokens?   what to buy with prestige tokens? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what to buy with prestige tokens?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next