Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Complete gun stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Not mine, just sharing for those interested:

Complete gun stats Mw3-weaponstats
Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:40 pm

Thank you, Kelly! This is looks EXACTLY like my spreadsheet of Gun Stats for MW3... LOL But really, it confirms that the ACR is a pretty dang good gun and I can't wait to unlock the 1887 and MP7.
Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:48 pm

geek

I didn't know if it's been posted before or who made it. You did? I just found it on the net. Awesome work to you miss cheers
Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Oh yeah, I slaved over that spreadsheet Wink

I'm just trying to stay positive with any gun I'm using. MW3 has been a struggle for me. I miss my Blops security blanket. Maybe someday I'll figure this thang out.
Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:57 pm

I'm right there with you Dani! I was sucking so bad I went back to blops just to reassure myself that I didn't suck.

the type 95 is a good gun very powerful.
Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:15 pm

How can the type 95 have such a high RoF rating when it is 3 round burst?
Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Nice. THanks! I think this is the chart that everyone is questioning tho, but it's pretty good for now. I didnt realize the SCAR was that bad! I'm gonna start playin with the G36C tonight and cant wait for the ACR. And also switch to the P90 for the smaller maps.
Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:46 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:

They base the rate of fire on how quickly those three rounds come out...similar charts from blops had a very fast rate of fire for the G11...
Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Even tho this has posted on DenKirson's site, it is not a confirmed gun stat sheet.
There are a few things I find suspect with it. It'll give you a decent idea of weapon stats but rumor is there are some inaccuracies.
Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:12 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

They base the rate of fire on how quickly those three rounds come out...similar charts from blops had a very fast rate of fire for the G11...

That makes no sense because it is not a true measure of rounds per minute, unless you're using a modded controller.
Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:21 am

Snipers dont run 100% and the RSAS sniper rifle is definitely not a 1 shot kill to the chest.

That MK46 LMG though has been amazing the last few games I decided to give an LMG a go. Not sure how close the stats are but I highly recommend you give it a go. I can only imagine with the less recoil weapon perk and a grip...it would be like a laser shooter with zero recoil!
Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Gun Stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Here's a chart for every weapons stats..

https://i.imgur.com/N3N1V.jpg
Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:09 pm

mjc215 wrote:
Here's a chart for every weapons stats..

https://i.imgur.com/N3N1V.jpg
Already posted, topics merged
Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:52 pm

my bad. didn't see that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Complete gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete gun stats   Complete gun stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete gun stats
Page 1 of 1