Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I know I am an ODD Ball

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I know I am an ODD Ball Empty
PostSubject: I know I am an ODD Ball   I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:24 pm

So I have been playing MW3 since Friday and I have to say overall I like it. I have tried a couple of different guns but I can't find anything better than the UMP or the first bolt sniper rifle (have not tried the last sniper rifle yet). Kill confirmed seems to suit me really well UMP silenced/extended mags, blind eye, asassin, stalker. Most games I can get the support air drop thing. In DOM I run the same class and have gotten the support air drop 2 times in a game a few times. I also really like sniping on a couple of the linear maps (can't remember the names). I have tried the riot shield and its fun but I can't get many kills with it.

I also have another DOM class UMP with kick and extended mags, scavenger, slight of hand , blast shield (I think) The key is to once you spawn throw a flash, nade, flast in an arc. Some times it really works.

I have tried a couple of the ARs but they just seem to be SOO slow, in DOM the ACR works pretty well if you move really slow.

Yes the spawns are kinda fubared but after a death or 3 you end up spawning someplace else. For my money you can't get a better class setup than blind eye, asassin, stalker ( if you keep moving you don't need sitrep) throw on extended mags with an smg and pick and choose your reload points, also I carry the first launcher to shoot at air support and juggernauts, I am also going to switch from frags to semtex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know I am an ODD Ball   I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:38 pm

There is alot of things I do like too...many of the party features suck right now but are improving...

The UMP is probably the most versatile gun in the game...Maybe a nerf coming soon??
The spawns are wild and Dom is almost totally screwed up now. No way to control the game, I feel like it's uncontrolled chaos.. Maybe it suits the run and cap type gameplay more. Kill confirmed is by far my favorite mode also. It is the best thing IW has done. imo.
Use the semtex, this game is to fast paced to sit there and cook nades. You might as well just sign a death certificate while standing there.

And with 2 different teir 3 perks that cancel betty's and claymore's they are rendered almost useless again. I think I've killed myself with a betty as many times as I've killed the enemy scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know I am an ODD Ball   I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:18 pm

I like the PP90 more than the UMP. It seems to get more kills for me...not that I get many Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know I am an ODD Ball   I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:27 pm

I use the pp90 too, things a beast, with the p90 as a secondary! I wouldn't say you're an oddball, I think this game has HUGE potential, and I love alot of things about it so far! It just needs a hell of a lot of fixes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know I am an ODD Ball   I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:40 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
I use the pp90 too, things a beast, with the p90 as a secondary! I wouldn't say you're an oddball, I think this game has HUGE potential, and I love alot of things about it so far! It just needs a hell of a lot of fixes!

I agree this game has potential unfortunately right now I think it is junk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know I am an ODD Ball   I know I am an ODD Ball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know I am an ODD Ball
Page 1 of 1