Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Who's going and who's staying?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Sad to see you guys and galls leave. Hope for nothing but the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Just remember...still x30x no matter what
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:22 pm

all ways a 30 at heart, you guys here have taught me so much in a world i new nothing about .. thank you all, and ill all ways be around so pop in and say hello when we publish the links and we will be doing likewise from time to time as well ...

thank you lookin for your support

see you around guys and gals Smile
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Shorty you will be missed and I will have to bug ya over there for any future sig questions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 pm

I must say I don't really fully understand why it's not working at the minute or why we have to break away confused

However due to the time zones differences and the cross Atlantic lag it would be seem pointless to stay as I'd hardly ever be on to play with the clan. I want to make it plain that I have no problem with anyone here and am only following my UK brethren as I play 95% of my games with these fellas. I just want to play MW3 and have a laugh.

I won't delete anyone from my friends list but if anyone wants or needs to delete me to make room for the new rosters, fair enough, I won't take offence.

A massive thank you to The1 for getting this started and putting in the time and effort to organise it all. And a big thank you to every one else for making this place what it is.

Peace out,
Inglor1us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Good luck with the new clan! Will miss the funny posts that's for sure!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Best to all of the UK crew. Sorry to see you go but I understand and support your decision.

Cheers! drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:38 pm

i dont feel i have much to add at this point except i will miss all the banter of the uk members, the private matches are always fun, thanks for the gaming experiences and you will always be welcome in any game with me!

good luck and hope to see ya online, if you happen to be on the other team......just dont shoot me lol!

see ya when i see ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:55 am

whats supp all

i shall be moving on with shorty and my uk brothers and sisters.
i like shorty was one of the first to join this clan and i must say watching it grow and develope in to the top 10 clans has been amazing.

i have played with and made some fantastic friends and i would like to say thankyou to all.

so rock on guys and gals,keep your weapons locked and loaded.

BOMBER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 am

inglor1usbast3rd wrote:
I must say I don't really fully understand why it's not working at the minute or why we have to break away confused

However due to the time zones differences and the cross Atlantic lag it would be seem pointless to stay as I'd hardly ever be on to play with the clan. I want to make it plain that I have no problem with anyone here and am only following my UK brethren as I play 95% of my games with these fellas. I just want to play MW3 and have a laugh.

I won't delete anyone from my friends list but if anyone wants or needs to delete me to make room for the new rosters, fair enough, I won't take offence.

A massive thank you to The1 for getting this started and putting in the time and effort to organise it all. And a big thank you to every one else for making this place what it is.

Peace out,
Inglor1us.

I'm with Inglor1us here, he pretty much sums up what I wanted to say. In reality, my UK brethren are a bunch of bastards and I constantly have to downgrade my game so they don't look so bad. Shorty really isn't so short, so I'm not sure that I can really trust him when he lies so blatently. Maybe it's a cult and he'll want 10% of my income next!....... Actually, the best thing about this clan (and the new sister one) is that we are all generally mature enough to not act like children - we all enjoy good banter and I'm sure this will continue. Thanks to The1 for starting all this - this was the 1st forum I joined. We will see you all in the future - I'm thinking we'll have to have a few impromtu sessions where we join each other's games en masse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:38 am

Some of the uk30 members were the first people I played with in the clan (until lag got worse for me), always fun and light hearted group of guys. I'm more of a forum reader versus being a forum poster, so the UK guys will be missed because for the hilarity they bring to the forum.

Good Luck to you all, and I sincerely hope you stop by often.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Well I have not looked at the UK section in a while. Feel free to send me invites when you do the Private matches, always a good time. That goes out to any and all of the EUK30 boys and Women.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:31 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Shorty, I am sad to see you go. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication and I wish you the best with your new brother clan. Its been a real pleasure to make friends with you and the rest of the UK/EU brothers and sisters. I hope I can still occasionally get in on the UK private game madness from time to time. Adios amigo.

I think it would be more like a sister clan. LOL But hell yea good luck see you all around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:06 pm

I can only echo the sentiments of all before me, I have had nothing but good times with our brethren (and sistren) from across the pond. I will miss the full lobbies on Saturday afternoons here in the US when UK30 was in full force. I, too, won't be deleting you guys but if I get kicked to make room on your lists I certainly understand.

Once the new normal is established, we'll have to "shedschull" some inter-clan matches.

As your great philosopher Ali G. says "Respek... (far) West side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Hock +1 for the Ali G reference! Boyakasha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Well, I ditto everything said above me. Loved my matches with those guys. Wish you luck and plenty of kills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:43 pm

I enjoyed to all to infrequent matches with the UK crew. Ranking right up there with playing Havana for the first time with the Clan and having Savvy yell "GET THE @#$% off A" was playing with Killface and the UK crew that first weekend.

I had a hell of a time understanding them all Smile I hope to be able to jump into UK matches on the weekends when our schedules coincide. Until then, cheers and thanks, mates (and mate-esses?) Well anyway, you too Pure! Smile cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Cedric_T_Camel wrote:
inglor1usbast3rd wrote:

Peace out,
Inglor1us.

I'm with Inglor1us here, he pretty much sums up what I wanted to say. In reality, my UK brethren are a bunch of bastards and I constantly have to downgrade my game so they don't look so bad. Shorty really isn't so short, so I'm not sure that I can really trust him when he lies so blatently. Maybe it's a cult and he'll want 10% of my income next!....... Actually, the best thing about this clan (and the new sister one) is that we are all generally mature enough to not act like children - we all enjoy good banter and I'm sure this will continue. Thanks to The1 for starting all this - this was the 1st forum I joined. We will see you all in the future - I'm thinking we'll have to have a few impromtu sessions where we join each other's games en masse.

Both Inglor1us and Cedric have taken the words right out of my mouth....I've enjoyed myself so so much here, you guys have made me realise how much fun it is to play with like-minded people and I would just like to thank The1 and everybody else in the clan for making me feel so welcome....just to repeat, if you need to take me off your friend list well so be it but I really hope if you're short 1 to make a full lobby please don't hesitate to send me an invite...I hope this clan goes from strength to strength and I for 1 will be popping in regularly.....thanks Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Yeah, I know when we first started, the UK fellas and lasses were my usual group to play with as well. My play time just happened to coincide with theirs. I always had a blast in the private matches! I'll keep all of you on my friend list as long as I can for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Best of luck to our UK brothers and sisters. Ive always enjoyed the camaraderie but the distance definitely doesnt suit the p2p networking topology. You'll all be missed but I hope we can get together in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:05 am

Wow, sad to see you all go, but I can understand your decision. You will be missed around here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Like Inglorious this was also a shock to me when I finally heard and was hoping I didn't have to make a decision of picking one site over the other. Thankfully that doesn't seem like it's going to be the case, so I will still remain active and involved with the >30< as I feel grateful for the friendly open welcome I first received and I truly appreciate all the hard work the 1 put into getting this going.
As for groups regarding Elite I haven't used Elite yet and don't really know what all the fuss is about, I regard both the >30< and EUK30 as friendly meeting places for like minded ppl rather than serious clans. Therefore I fully intend to flit back and forth whoring myself out like a hired gun, to who ever is online at the the same time as me.
I hope this is more evolution than extinction for the UK30!

P.S. Anderson I'm glad we didn't put you off or drive you to playing LBP Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going and who's staying?   Who's going and who's staying? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's going and who's staying?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2