Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Southern States Lobby?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Southern States Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:51 am

Anyone in South or Southeast wanna get a lobby to help lag issues?Tennessee,Kentucky,Georgia,Mississippi,North Carolina,South Carolina,Florida,Alabama
It seems like it's working in other parties.I tried it last nite and it worked well.I don't how to make a list like N8 did, so maybe he could help me out.Just another thought from a redneck.LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:09 am

Check my thread on the same subject Fireman. Im putting a lobby together tonight around 9:30 to test theis out. im in NC and ill be on around 9:30 eastern
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:36 am

Ok Ob, I didn't see it or wasn't paying attention.I'll see ya then, just send me an invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:17 am

This southerner likes that idea. I think it would help with the lag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:21 am

So will this clan need to be divided into regional sub clans just so we can play without lag??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:31 am

I don't wanna be seperated from anybody, Dark. I feel like I have a couple hundred siamese brothers and sisters. I just wanna check with a few closer guys to see if it helps any, but I'll play with everyone regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:39 am

*Insert Southern Segregation joke here*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:44 am

Don't go there, Snow. LOL J/K I've heard just about every one of them. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:46 am

DarkkerDaze wrote:
So will this clan need to be divided into regional sub clans just so we can play without lag??

Posted reply on my thread Darkker.

@ Snow
LOL MD30 (Mason Dixon 30)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:57 am

Well if we do split divisions, I'll get the shaft! I play with fellow EC clannies the least probably. The only problem I've had with lag didn't matter because everyone always froze and the game ended anyway.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Southern? You can't get any more South than Texas baby!! Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:01 pm

I play with everyone. Fuck lag. I've only had a handful of laggy games so far and I've played over 300+ games now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:02 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Well if we do split divisions, I'll get the shaft! I play with fellow EC clannies the least probably. The only problem I've had with lag didn't matter because everyone always froze and the game ended anyway.

I play late too so most EC'ers are sleeping when I log off finally. I get playable connections with a whole bunch of Central Guys (Dave Included). In cross country lobbies Anderson is the go to host (Imho) since he is in the middle of the country. There are times when I do just fine with WC guys too.

Look, the complaints about lag are more derisive to clan cohesion than figureing out who is close to get the best connection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Yeah, I get what your saying wini about lag. As far as playing with EC, I'm only a late night weekend warrior. Mon-thur is my earlier times when I usually don't run with too many EC guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:21 pm

I don't lag as much with jsavvy on his wc connection as I do on do some others that are closer to me.I just wanna try to find a solution, not be part of a bigger problem.It could be my connection,but I highly doubt it.If it is, guess you all won't have to worry about me wanting invites from you, I'll just find something else to do.If the games not fun to play, I just won't play.I'm not bitching, just trying to figure out why this new super hyped game isn't the experience and fun it should be.BTW, has anyone tried Private Lobbies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:28 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
I don't lag as much with jsavvy on his wc connection as I do on do some others that are closer to me.I just wanna try to find a solution, not be part of a bigger problem.

Agreed. I want an explaination as well. In the mean time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:17 pm

East Coast, N.C. here so send me an invite if you need to. My play time is limited on weekdays but on weekends I am on until dawn..LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:44 pm

I do enjoy playing with everybody. I guess we could just try to run with the guys in or area to help with the lag issue if there on. If not run with what we got and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:45 pm

You know I am always ready to play with the redneck! or anyone for that matter.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:15 am

Put me up there, I am in Memphis and the lag sucks lately. I havent gotten a game lower than 100 ping for days. pariah_81
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Kentucky here. I usually play around 10 pm or so.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:59 pm

I thought fireman was succeeding from the union
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:09 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Southern? You can't get any more South than Texas baby!! Lol

BUMP! I had the same thought when I read the OP. Technically, there are two states and some territories that are more southern than TX, but I think the Lone Star State exemplifies the figurative South more so than any other. It's home to more southerners than any other state, by far, of course. I'll be moving back to the east coast (MA) in less than a month, but I'll always be here in spirit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern States Lobby?   Southern States Lobby? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southern States Lobby?
Page 1 of 1