Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

COD ELITE premium membership. Will it be worth the time and money?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Empty
PostSubject: COD ELITE premium membership. Will it be worth the time and money?   COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Seeing as how Elite is half ass working for me now I was hoping to get some feedback from some of you in the know. First off the premium membership is going to be $50.00 per year correct? I was wondering if some of you guys that have gone ahead and purchased the premium or conversely those who have decided they won't pay could weigh in on the pro's, cons, what you get or don't get when you fork over your fiddy bucks. Right now MW3 and I have a love/hate relationship and I don't want to put money into something I won't get anything out of. I will say though that Black Ops was the same way for me at first ALTHOUGH after putting in the hours and determining to improve I did, in fact, become a half way decent BO player.

I know that you get free DLC when you do the premium package so any map packs released in the first year won't cost anything. Assuming they release at least 2 map packs that would be around $30 you'd probably pay anyway. So besides that has anyone heard what else they are planning to entice people to pay for Elite? Is this premium version going to be something that the pro players and hardcore fans get more out of than....Well I'm trying to think of a word cause I don't consider myself a "casual" player...I do play...A LOT lol... but at the same time I wouldn't go as far as to call myself "hardcore"...so the "hardcasual" player?

Anyway let me know what you guys think. And if you can come up with a better word that describes something in between hardcore and casual feel free to throw that in as well Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD ELITE premium membership. Will it be worth the time and money?   COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:45 pm

I purchased Elite and so far it's been a less than satisfying investment. I more or less did it for the DLC coming out. However, I've yet to confirm just how many map packs will be released - heard everything from 5 packs to a new map every month for the year.
If either of these is true, it'd be worth the money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD ELITE premium membership. Will it be worth the time and money?   COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:27 pm

I did it mainly for the DLC - I bought all the BO DLC and I figure I will probably buy all the MW3 DLC too, so it makes sense just from that perspective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD ELITE premium membership. Will it be worth the time and money?   COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:58 am

Yeah I was actually leaning more toward buying the premium than not mainly for the DLC. There seems to be more upside than down. As long as they fix the service and have it run correctly. So hopefully it won't be a complete disaster lol. Plus I'll bet there's a very high probability that they will release exclusive content for Elite premium members like bonus maps etc. That being said I will probably go ahead and purchase Elite sometime over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD ELITE premium membership. Will it be worth the time and money?   COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:52 am

I got it for $40 extra with the hardened edition figuring I will spend $45 on map packs. The online isn't anything special yet. Once they resolve the issues it would be worth a few dollars a year. If you are doing it for the map packs it should be worth it, as long as you realize if you don't buy the next COD game and extend elite, you lose access to the packs after your 1 year membership expires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD ELITE premium membership. Will it be worth the time and money?   COD ELITE premium membership.  Will it be worth the time and money? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD ELITE premium membership. Will it be worth the time and money?
Page 1 of 1