Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Elite premium questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Elite premium questions Empty
PostSubject: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:27 pm

I've been thinking about getting COD Elite Premium for a while now but I had a question. If I buy it do I get all past maps, and also will they work for me and my wife's account on the same ps3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:34 pm

I believe you do, but I'm not sure about 2 separate accounts. I know when I bought previous DLC they worked on all my xbox accounts, but that was before Elite. Even if you don't you will get the DLC for BO2 and Elite seems to be straightening their shit out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Yes and from what I have heard yes, but have never tried it. 90% sure it will be avaible to both of you. All Holli or Barney could tell you how as I belive thats what they do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Thanks guys, now to talk myself into it...
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:28 pm

as long as the maps are on one account, the other account gets them too
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:37 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
Yes and from what I have heard yes, but have never tried it. 90% sure it will be avaible to both of you. All Holli or Barney could tell you how as I belive thats what they do.

i guess we kinda did it stupid, we both have seperate logins on psn network and on psn, we each b ought elite, well i bought for both...... ill have to try it different next time around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:50 pm

You both can play on the maps as long long as both accounts are on the same system you downloaded them too if your trying them on 2 seperayed systems then no it wont work. Hope this helped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Also here is a trick.i.learned for all dlc content in order to play the dlc on 2 seperate systems here is what you do i do it alll the time for my son.

1. Transfer ur licenses to the other system that way whoever has the account that doesnt have the dlc can llay on and then the person who bought it can play on any system as lo.g as your online saved me lots of money
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:23 pm

x30x scoooby wrote:
You both can play on the maps as long long as both accounts are on the same system you downloaded them too if your trying them on 2 seperayed systems then no it wont work. Hope this helped

not so sure about that, we both have to download the maps, we use same system but we have different initial log ins to the playstation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Well i know this method works for the xbox as far as being able to play the maps i dont know about the ps3 since i dont have mine yet
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:06 pm

i guess i can log into her innitial log in later and then psn signup on my name later to see if it works
which if it does thats cool only one of us can do the paid elite then! ill let you guys know later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Ya let me know if this works for the ps3
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:43 pm

wouldnt let me log into my psn network under her ps3 login.... seems funny...
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:43 pm

gonna try again make sure i typed it all in right
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:45 pm

nope says you cannot sign in using another users signin id (email address)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Hey bro what are u trying to sign in on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:32 pm

I have Elite Premium and the kids have all the Maps and DLCs. I have two separate users on the same system. Before the PS logs on it asks who is logging on, to switch just go to the last selection on the menu bar and select the other user it signs in automatically. Two users one PS3.
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Yeah, I have two users that are the same on two different PS3s and I am able to download, install, and use all of the maps on both PS3s with only one paid elite. Each account has their own login for the PSN too.

Unless Elite is something completely different for BlOps2, Barney, then I would only pay for one and the maps are accessible for both. The only disadvantage is that, if it does work the same, only one of the accounts count toward Clan Ops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Scooby: I was just curious if I had to get two seperate elite accounts for one ps3 with two users.
Thanks for the info guys. Another question I had...if you are doing a clan challenge, how long does it take for my points I've scored to show up? Or do we worry to much about clan xp?
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:35 pm

I know that you asked Scooby, but since I am here I thought I would answer...

Each Elite account is connected to 1 PSN user account and so you need an email and login for each for the stats to show up in elite (does not have to be paid.)

Only paid Elite users count toward the score in Clan Ops and they are updated constantly during the Ops. In Clan Challenges, everybody (paid or not) counts toward the final count, but they are updated less frequently and last a day for most and a week for a few.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Thanks Doamne, it somehow makes a lot more sense when I read it on the computer as opposed to my phone. I've just made the upgrade to premium and it's a little new to me. Thanks again for the help and info guys +1s all around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:12 am

Glad i could help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite premium questions   Elite premium questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite premium questions
Page 1 of 1