Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Is it Included on Elite Premium?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is it Included on Elite Premium? Empty
PostSubject: Is it Included on Elite Premium?   Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Okay, so I was one of the not so brilliant people that spent the bucks ($49.99 - 10% discount @ Best Buy) for the Elite Premium service; however, I was unable to buy the Hardened Edition since they ran out of copies way before the game was out at my local stores. I am a little confused as to what I am supposed to be eligible for my purchase of the Elite Premium membership.

I hear folks talk about double XP points all the time. Was I supposed to get double XP at some point?

What about that extra point I see to unlock stuff on the MW3 store. Did I get that because of the membership, or did we all start with that one point?

I found some titles and backgrouds that are available supposedely just beacuse I have Elite. However, I see dudes that have these really cool "Over 30 Clan" titles or backgrounds on the playercard and I can't find them. By the way, I have registered with "Over 30 clan 1". Is that part of the Elite stuff too? Should I have that stuff cause of the premium membership?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Is it Included on Elite Premium?   Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Premium membership gets you access to all aspects of elite. The 2 xp is in a backlog, not quite sure when we will have all of ours activated. I signed up a week after game came out and have yet to see my 2 xp.

The clan title is activated if you choose to use your clan's title on the options under the title page. The same way you activate the gold clan tag.

Elite is really crappy now. Who knows when we will get our xp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it Included on Elite Premium?   Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:30 pm

I guess I should have started with: Other than the crappy service, what all are we eligible for?...

Wow!...they really do need to get their stuff straight soon or they will end up with a bad rep and only the true cod fans will continue with the premium membership. Our free x30x membership is much, much better! I activated my premium elite account the day MW3 came out, and I still haven't gotten the double XP points. Yes, they did a bunch of trails, but they still got it half way wrong.

I'm still not too sure of how to go about finding the gold clan tag or clan title thing, but I guess I'll have to search a little to find it.

Thx!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it Included on Elite Premium?   Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Everyone got/gets 2 hours of 2x XP for joining Elite. You may have not noticed it or it has not kicked in yet. I barely noticed the last 20 minutes of mine, but I am sure I recieved it.
premium and non premium both get the 2 hours.

Premium members get early access to the MapPacks and are able to join Elite competitions for virtual and actual prizes. The Maps are really what you are paying for. Buying them with elite prem means you get them early. As long as I get the maps I got my $$ worth out it.

Elite is really more for the stat junky, and bored at work people. I would never waste PS3 time time jacking around with Elite. But when bored at work I can eff with my classes and dream up the possibilities.

The title and tags......The same menu you select your title, emblem and tag from will have 2 additional options once you a member of a clan (within Elite). One is the preset clan tag ie gold 30. And the other is the customized clan title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it Included on Elite Premium?   Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Thanks Snow! I found the title and tag stuff. With you on the spending time on elite comment. I rather spend time on the 30 than elite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it Included on Elite Premium?   Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:36 pm

kcboy17 wrote:
I rather spend time on the 30 than elite.

oHHHH I spend a good amount time here too Cool Just look at my post count geek

If there was an hour meter on here I'd probably freak out
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Is it Included on Elite Premium?   Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Anyone know if you can check how many 2xp hours you have had? I seriously don't remember getting my first 2xp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it Included on Elite Premium?   Is it Included on Elite Premium? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it Included on Elite Premium?
Page 1 of 1