Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
How Long....... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
How Long....... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
How Long....... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
How Long....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
How Long....... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
How Long....... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
How Long....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
How Long....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
How Long....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
How Long....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
How Long....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
How Long....... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
How Long....... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
How Long....... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
How Long....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

How Long.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How Long....... Empty
PostSubject: How Long.......   How Long....... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:22 am

Ok so this game has been out for what almost 2 weeks now? Not sure about everyone else but the lag issues seem to be a long way from being fixed. I cant even play groundwar, it's an absolute joke. Today I was playing with a clan mate and was empting clips into people and then dying, I watched the kill cam and lo and behold I dont fire a single shot. So if you bought anything else how long would you give before you called it a lemon or just plain junk? And will they ever get this right? Ok end of rant confused
Back to top Go down

How Long....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long.......   How Long....... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:53 am

Look for EC people to play with. Invite the people from the EC regional thread I made. Location location location when the lag is pissing you off.

I played a locaish match and the connection was not the issue, it was my own crappy game play.

Look in the Usergroup list fro EC guys and find the people who listed locations that are closer to you. You report you are in Toronto. That is a great place because you are close to the high number of players we have in the NE US.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down

How Long....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long.......   How Long....... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:40 am

Everybody feels the lag to some degree. Like Wini said try and party up with guys in your area but also make sure you're getting into matches with a ping below 50ms. It doesn't take as long to get into a match since the patch so leaving and re-entering a match isn't a big deal to find a better connection.

Some days I can roll with WC guys without any problems other days it just so laggy it's nearly unplayable.
Back to top Go down

How Long....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long.......   How Long....... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:05 am

Fuck this game... Now I say that and all, and many others here do as well but we keep booting up our systems to play it almost daily.

Lag doesn't seem to be such a vice on balls as it was last week...it is getting better.

the issue with this game...it's not Blops and I'm only now really discovering that. You can't play the game thinking it has the same mechanics has Blops...you have to slow down while speeding up...you have to pay attention more and, though they said less camping, that's what IW wants ya to do...the evidence being just DOM where we could own 2 flags in Blops and then just fuck off and be nuts...now with MW3 it's all about capturing and keeping flags with 2 on each flag and 2 more causing havoc.

Crap...sorry Six...I'm ranting.
Back to top Go down

How Long....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long.......   How Long....... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:07 am

I honestly believe the lag has nothing to do with region...it's just a crap shoot. I've played with the UK boys and it went beautifuly...then I'll play in my own backyard and it's stuttering lag fuck all...How does that make sense?
Back to top Go down

How Long....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long.......   How Long....... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:43 am

MANIC wrote:
I honestly believe the lag has nothing to do with region...it's just a crap shoot. I've played with the UK boys and it went beautifuly...then I'll play in my own backyard and it's stuttering lag fuck all...How does that make sense?

MW3 seems to have a little "Manic" in it. You never know what you're going to get but it's fun as hell to find out.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

How Long....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long.......   How Long....... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:25 am

I agree, starting to look more and more like region and lag is bullshit! We had a fairly close group of EC guys lastnight and the lag would be non existent one game, then the next skipping so bad you couldn't move, just ask FBD, he seemed to be getting it the worst last night. Although, I do agree with the ping, it does seem to make a noticeable difference.
Back to top Go down

How Long....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long.......   How Long....... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:38 am

Here's something interesting...when it's laggy and a Bomber comes I've noticed that a few times my screen will actually freeze up and I have to reboot.
Back to top Go down

How Long....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long.......   How Long....... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:04 pm

The thing I am noticing about the lag is I am smooth until there is someone in my vacinity be it on my team or the other. If my character is arms reach from someone on my team my screen goes into convulsions and I have to stop and clear myself to continue running. When I get near an opponent my screen gets a little laggy. When I try and knife I miss 95% of the time and after I knife I am facing a crazy direction and get killed because I dont know which way to turn for the guy I missed. I cant say I have ever run into anyone in this game and won a knife fight ever, I use default not tactical. The game could be better but also it could be worse I still get alot of kills even though I feel I should get more. I am just going to play to my strengths and if I am not with clannies and the lag is to bad I will pull out and jump in another game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How Long....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long.......   How Long....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Long.......
Page 1 of 1