Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Friend requesting to Join...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Friend requesting to Join... Empty
PostSubject: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 am

I have a personal friend that is looking to join. He is 26. I figured I come here and see what the Consensus was. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:05 am

I personally would have no issue with it. I think being part of this clan is more about the mindset than the actual age. I enjoy playing because everyone is laid back and works as a team in the matches. If your friend fits that, why not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:07 am

Not much to add to Cerebus' comments besides the requirment of having a bit of a twisted humor...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:14 am

MANIC wrote:
Not much to add to Cerebus' comments besides the requirment of having a bit of a twisted humor...

Manic my friend no one has your twisted sense of humor. Thats why you are "Special". Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:16 am

Maturity. If he has it then I dont have a problem. We have some great members who were under 30. Turp I dont think is 30. Steve Orgi was under 30 and he was great as well. We also allowed Jonsey and he is young as well.

Maybe we should give him a pre 1985 pop culture test to ensure that he can at least get our jokes.

We allowed Manic. He is 30 and well... he is Manic being Manic.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 am

@JxVegas702. I don't see the problem with it. We have had members before that were under 30 who were vouched for by members and they fit right in. As Cerebus said it is more of a mindset that we want to see.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 am

You confuse madness with liberation, my dear Wini... but a +1 to you for the gracious mention
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:31 am

we've a few under thirtys here and they have fitted in just fine as said by wini its a state of mind. im very happy to welcome another, dude tell him to apply and the 1 can decide tho im sure he will be fine too Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:33 am

I think it's fine if he fits in with us and our views of the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:36 am

I'm a bit torn because we are the Over 30 clan, not the Over 25 clan.

We have made exceptions though and as some have said, it is more a mindset and attitude (or lack there of) more than an age personally.

Jonsey was the last big debate I remember as he was quite young, but he fit in.

Debates are okay but Dave gets the final word anyways and we all trust his judgement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:38 am

Thanks for the replies and Ill have him apply and see what the 1 decides.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:41 am

Bring him on board. I have a more sensative issue to deal with right now. I haven't any problems with any of the younger guys that we have had so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:49 am

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Bring him on board. I have a more sensative issue to deal with right now. I haven't any problems with any of the younger guys that we have had so far.
Interesting....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:33 pm

audiopile wrote:
The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Interesting....
I've heard they sell creams for that sorta thing now... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:38 pm

ROFLMAO. Cerebus may be the first to get visited by the Banhammer for a temporary break. +1 to you good sir.
Friend requesting to Join... Ban_ha10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:19 pm

The more the merrier. I just hope he can handle the insanity that ensues in a decent game of dom when the clan is going full bore. Gotta love it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:58 pm

And +1 to Vegas for recognizing my "special" importance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend requesting to Join...   Friend requesting to Join... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend requesting to Join...
Page 1 of 1