Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

4GC friend of the clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

4GC friend of the clan Empty
PostSubject: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Hi! I know there is a previous post on me and 4GC LMAO, but I thought I would formally introduce myself as a friend to the clan.

I did have the opportunity to meet some of you already where your clan literally dominated every match against us. I have much resepct for your clan as you defintely have amazing players. I would like to point out that no one rage quit the match though, that was a comment that was made about someone else who was not even gaming that particular evening. We do not have people who rage quit as this is not working as a team and is not best practice.

We are a new clan that was recently started in June, so we are still in the process of working out the kinks affraid

I would really like to have another friendly organized match with your clan. I am not the best player...OBVIOUSLY but just some friendly matches would be nice.

Thanks for including us in the matches and even though we had our ass handed to us, brutally we had a great time. Our clan currently focuses on TDM and not big into domination.

THANKS!
Willow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:34 pm

If it is the 360 games I'm thinking of, a shame I missed them.

Feel free to add me then Willow.

360 tag : Tylk

Look forward to playing against you guys.

p.s. If this isn't the group JK in our clan mentioned and you are some PS3 clan, best ignore this *laugh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Sounds like this could be a nice mix up. Are you a PS3 or Xbox clan or bi? We have both in the over30's.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 pm

They are both. After the Xbox get together I found their Youtube by accident and told them to sign up here so that more matches could be scheduled. They want to get a PS3 match up as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Welcome, I know the PS3 side has some TDM players that may be interested. As for rage quiting, well we have some of those here, but its all fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Welcome Willow. Post your GT or PSN ID and Im sure either the xbox or ps3 side would be more than happy to have a friendly clan battle with the 4GC. I play both consoles so check with the moderators with which ever console you play and they will set it up for ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Welcome Willow us on the PS3 side look forward to the challenge's from your clan.....it's would be great to have some extra shooting fun without the seriousness that comes with so many others.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Thanks guys :-) I am on the xbox.
Gamertag: Willowstarr187

I am admin for the 4GC clan and can help arrange a PS3 night as well. To send someone else over here may just complicate people. Please come to our site if you like and introduce yourself.

Thanks The1UrLookin4 for making that suggestion.
Hope to get a scrimmage together soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Hells Yes! Send us some PS3 fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Hi Willow,

I won't bother saying what everyone else has aid so far. I do want to offer words of encouragement to your new clan though. Just to say playing with the same folks for an extended period of time will improve performance, it has for me atleast. I think most of us here would agree. So I'm sure the same will happen to 4GC. Soon you will be beating the x30x xbox division to a pulp like they deserve!

I look forward to sparring with your PS3 folks. Playing against mature players that focus on objectives provides the best challenges.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:23 am

audiopile wrote:
Soon you will be beating the x30x xbox division to a pulp like they deserve!

Calm down there tiger Wink

Back to top Go down
Iron_Shady

Iron_Shady

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:59 am

Hello everyone!

Iron_Shady here from 4GC, US/CAN PS3 Div. Manager. Willowstarr, Admin for 4GC's XBox Div. had mentioned that I should come here and take a look and see if you all would like to schedule some friendly matches between your clan and ours. This sounded like a great idea to me. The US/CAN PS3 Div. is growing quite rapidly now to where we have lots of talented players who would love the opportunity to play against another clan. Feel free to send me a friend reqeust, PSN: Iron_Shady, and we'll get something scheduled.

Cheers!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:09 am

Iron- will add you tonight when I get on. It will be fun to run some matches against organized opponents who will not give lobby grief pre and post game.
Back to top Go down
Iron_Shady

Iron_Shady

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:11 am

I feel the same way. It is almost getting tiresome to enter pub lobbies and be forced to mute everyone except my team because of the noise, music and babbling that goes on in there.

BTW...this is a nice forum you guys have here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:19 am

Iron_Shady wrote:

You like it? Feel free to join. We would love to have you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:30 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
It will be fun to run some matches against organized opponents who will not give lobby grief pre and post game.

Agreed. I really miss the organized scrims and ladder tournament matches, but in those matches the captain of the other team would come into ventrilo or teamspeak afterwards and congratulate, or ours would to their team. The kids and egos in this game make it so unappealing. Nice to see a like minded clan. Add me for sure!
Back to top Go down
Iron_Shady

Iron_Shady

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 am

I'll keep that in mind but in all honesty, 4GC keeps me really busy and I'd hate to take up a spot and not perform like I would imagine you all would like. I appreciate the offer though! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:04 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
Iron_Shady wrote:

You like it? Feel free to join. We would love to have you Smile

Lol Winicott
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 am

As I have yet play against you, I thought I would just say hello to everyone at 4GC, always nice to see (friendly) clan battles, hopefully I will see you on the xbox (or as some ppl say dark side).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:51 am

Ogbunabali wrote:
As I have yet play against you, I thought I would just say hello to everyone at 4GC, always nice to see (friendly) clan battles, hopefully I will see you on the xbox (or as some ppl say dark side).

I've got willow on my friend list so I'll keep an eye out for her and try to do an impromptu clan battle when we are both on next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 am

@ Winicott 1001 LMAO nice one. Razz I do agree though, very nice forum.

What nights does your clan typically have your clan matches? Would love to nail down a date and time.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:07 am

Weekend are usually better, but we usually have enought during the night if you want to try and do a random battle some night. Suggest a date or two and we can see what we can get setup.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
Iron_Shady

Iron_Shady

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Hey >30<,

I was just checking to see how everyone was doing. How is MW3 treating everyone. I myself and just starting to get my groove for all the maps. Some better than others...ha.

Now that the honeymoon period of MW3 is pretty much over, maybe into the new year you guys would like to do some friendly clan battles again?

I also wanted to take this opportunity, on behalf of 4GC, to wish you all a safe, fun and happy holiday.

Cheers gang!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Welcome Willow. Hope we can have that scheduled match soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4GC friend of the clan   4GC friend of the clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4GC friend of the clan
Page 1 of 1