Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Core or Hardcore?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Core or Hardcore? Empty
PostSubject: Core or Hardcore?   Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Just wondering, what does everybody here play more: Core or Hardcore matches?

Personally most of the time i play hardcore. Either In Team Tactical or S&D. Why? Well first of all, i just "hate" the constant map. Its just no fun in looking for a red dot, and running towards it. And then kill or be killed. Whats the use of a UAV anyways then? Furthermore i get frustrated that you have to hit someone a zillion times before they die, then my mag is empty and i get killed. Yes i know, i'm not that good in hiding after i kill someone. Hardcore is more fun. You have to try and find everybody. Team playing (like in talking with eachother and helping everybody in your team) is more important. There arent that many players in Hardcore that just run around and try to kill people. Cos they will get smoked.

Just for instance: Today i played domination on with 6 people. We captured 2 flags. 4 were defending the middle flag (B) and 2 (myself included) were defending A. We talked a lot what was happening at B. If they needed help, or if they managed. And they warned us when they saw someone running towards A. We finished 200-100, never lost A and B. Never tried to get C. I finished 6-0 (you get a nice emblem too, when you don't die hehe). I know that would never work on core.

But then again, sometimes i play core as well. But only because there isn't any Sabotage or Capture the Flag on hardcore....yet Smile
Back to top Go down

Core or Hardcore? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core or Hardcore?   Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:30 pm

I prefer core most of the time, I like HC but I get annoyed at the campiness of it quickly.
Some HC are the most fun games I've had, but there to much reward for being a bush wookie in HC. 6-0 is my defintion of a boring game, I would much rather be 20-20 and have been in 40 shoot-outs. (congrats on the flawless)
Back to top Go down

Core or Hardcore? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core or Hardcore?   Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Oh, its not the way i normally play. Normally i'm the one guarding B or running for C to keep them occupied. Its more like: Domination is about capturing the flags. With 2 flags captured you get more points then the opponent. We tried that out, and it worked. We talked and talked, and we always knew what was happening. So it never was boring. You trade places (people go from B to A and vice versa). It was my own goal to see if i could make one game without dying. And i wasn't even camping. I was walking from place to place around the A flag. I myself hate it when people camp (i can only accept it with S&D when you are defending).

I normally also end with 20-20....or rather 15-25. I dont mind being killed. As long as we win.

To be honest, i dont see that many campers in HC now. In MW2 it was way much worse. Campers, snipers, and furthermore n00btubers. Somehow its much less in MW3.
Back to top Go down

Core or Hardcore? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core or Hardcore?   Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:43 pm

it is too hard to camp in MW3 becuase there are so many ways to get to one point a camper can be flanked very easily. Most people are doing the run and gun because of that. I like HC myself also and the reduction in campers becuase of the layout of the maps is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Core or Hardcore? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core or Hardcore?   Core or Hardcore? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Core or Hardcore?
Page 1 of 1