Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hardcore vs Core??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Whats up guys! I dont know about anybody else but I am sick of spraying an enemy with a commando, only to end up taken down by a quick scoper. I understand a large party of nine has limited options besides core, but come on man. I have no real objection to core except it starts to affect my k/d. I really hope MW3 has more flexibilty.

I have always believed hardcore makes you a better player.lol..
Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:54 pm

I loved Bombs and Flags, no SC in HC!!
Since they have removed that from the playlist, I have not gone back

SC ruins HC for me. It's makes me rage more than being spawn tubed.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:32 pm

I'm an old man with bad reflexes. I need to play core so I can dance around the bullets and then kill the guy.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:00 am

I like HC sometimes for getting contracts with guns I'm bad with. I hate the spectra and the rpk they're nothing more than boat anchors
Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:51 pm

I prefer hardcore to core. It was a blast getting HC dom on the HC Flags. Wish they would bring that back.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 am

i like HC but it limits my rushing ability because it take so little damage to kill someone i like core just fine, but HC does add that "realism" to the game especially BLOPS where it takes so many bullets to kill someone, but this goes back to connection issues as well, a bad connection=bad times in HC
Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:44 am

The only things I like about HC is it forces you to communicate better and cuts down on the nade spam.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:11 pm

I love me some HC HQ, used to love flags also, nothing like playing with a pistol or FAL.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:27 pm

I love playing with the FAL, flamethrower, and a spas shotty in HC. So much fun to get one shot kills with the shotty. hip aim is a little harder though.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:34 pm

I have always liked the FAL as an idea, but never been able to make it work in Core. When I played HC this gun shines like a jewel and makes me happy.

I too enjoyed HC when it was SC free and had flags. You can still play flags in the DLC HC, but getting matches is tougher.

If they had the HC Flags I would spend most of my time there as I feel HC is a good cure for Hti detection issues.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
If they had the HC Flags I would spend most of my time there as I feel HC is a good cure for Hti detection issues.

Yes, plus it forces you to slow down and really think about where campers post up and improves your playstyle I think. Tough going back to core for the first game or two, but I always seem to do better in core after sticking to HC for awhile. The only ones that HC seems a detriment too are the run and gunners and rushers.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:43 pm

HC M16 supressor and acog is pretty sweet for anything medium range. love HC, and found that it's made me a better player. with core, i'm a run and gunner. HC slows me down and makes me think a bit.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 pm

big daddy, i should have read your post, could have just echo'ed those sentiments.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:33 pm

I prefer HC for the same reason BlackFlannel said, I hate getting the drop on a guy but he does the jump drop strafe manuever and ends up killing me instead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hardcore vs Core?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore vs Core??   Hardcore vs Core?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardcore vs Core??
Page 1 of 1