Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Question for those who have/near prestiging

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Question for those who have/near prestiging Empty
PostSubject: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:41 pm

I know a lot of people like the extra slots, but has anyone used their token on Weapon Unlock? If so, which weapon did you pick and why? If so, does it mean you don't earn XP while using it in the next prestige level?

I used to hate the grind in BO to get to the AK74U and Famas, and since I haven't even unlocked guns like the AK47 and MP7 yet in MW3, I don't even know my faves yet. It used to suck getting the Commando so late in a level only to give it up so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:49 pm

I have i used it to get acr 6.8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:53 pm

I got the crappy emblems thing, I dont see the point in getting a gun as each prestige I will use a diffrent gun. I want to get the all gun emblems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 pm

I used mine on 1 custom class, Steady Aim and Scavenger since both perks are a bit later.

I wanted to experience weapons as first time around I went ape shit with the UMP to get the gold camo (and find I don't get to keep the camo)....

I will probably keep the Striker or 1887 next prestige as they are the only decent shotguns and are unlocked crazy late. Other weapon classes have good early going weapons to be competitive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:00 pm

I used my token on Dead Silence.

As far as I know you will still be able to earn XP each prestige even if you use the Unlock Gear option. I think most of the stats/challenges will reset each prestige (except for the Master/Veteran ones which are for the whole career).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Moments from prestiging...

Think I'm going for Stryker and TactInsert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Since you are given some of the best weapons from the start I have not felt the need to drop a token on a gun yet. If I find one I really like I may unlock it. But between the M4, UMP and FMG9's , I am set til I unlock the P90 and ACR.
That being said, if the 1887's are gnarly then I may unlock that because it a very late unlock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:43 pm

I WASTED mine on an ACR

The reason I say wasted is, it's an AR that does nothing the M4A1 doesn't. It's also not really that long in the game until it's unlocked anyway. I used it in the hope all of the attachments would remain unlocked too. Thus giving me a gun that would never see me fall short of the enemy. How wrong I was.

If you are going to use it on an unlock use it on a perk or piece of equipment that does a unique job yet takes a while to unlock.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:48 pm

In case anyone wants to think about it, here is a table that lists all the unlocks by level and also says what % of the way through the prestige you are at that particular level:

https://i.imgur.com/B9FYV.jpg

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Thanks... this is the type of feedback I was looking for. @Inglorius: So the weapon is "unlocked" but the level it starts at is 0? Hmmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Ya the weapon itself resets with every prestige even when unlocked with a token, so you have to grind it out all over again.

I did use a token on steady aim, as I really benefit from that perk and it comes a little late for my likings. Pro is easy to get so the reset is not a huge factor. I am considering unlocking the BB's as I missed having one of those in my pocket thru the early levels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Thanks for posting the chart bedlam...I was wondering about the percentage thing earlier...I'm not as close to 2nd prestige as I had hoped...

I think I'm gonna use my next token on dead silent...I like that perk a lot and it's opened up pretty late. I used my first 2 on the P90 and assassin...after that I think it will all be custom slots...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:00 pm

So I blew mine on a gun. Thought it might stay upgraded but not the case. will the weapon be unlocked next time I hit the button as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Yes...the gun stays unlocked for all future prestiges...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:30 am

The first token I used unlocked my P90, and I don't regret that decision one bit. I may use my next one on unlocking a perk, as scavenger and steady aim don't come soon enough for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:32 am

I used mine to unlock assassin. UAV/s are so prevelent in this game that I always have it on a stealth class for avoiding UAV/Air support since Blind Eye is opened up at like lvl 15 or something. I"ll use the rest of them on Class Slots but I already bought 3 of them with my other tokens from the other games. I loves me a lot of class slots!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:42 am

I used all of mine which was 3 all at once. ACR 6.8, Assassin and Steady Aim. Not sure what Im going for next but It may be the striker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:42 pm

I haven't unlocked it yet, but if the motion sensor is really good I may take that with me since it's a very very late unlock.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:44 pm

next thing for me will be the MK14. Man I love that gun!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:52 pm

1st I used on type 95 but wasnt the best idea because you can get in in a few hours.

2nd i got the MP7 < this was a great Idea and do not regret it.

next will be either stinger < unlocked at like 55 or scavenger unlocked last in perks >

But thats what works for my game play style lol Smile

you still have to level up the wepons so you get xp every time Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Can you unlock weapon attachments? (Like Rapid Fire or Extended mags)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:24 am

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
next thing for me will be the MK14. Man I love that gun!!

WCFC Silverback wrote:

2nd i got the MP7 < this was a great Idea and do not regret it.

Used both my tokens for MK14 and the MP7. I told myself I wouldn't prestige again, but with both of these guns unlocked, I might as well.

Next prestige I'll use the token for Assassin.

I think using a token to unlock XP is a waste.

@Hockalees: No, you still need to level up your weapon from lvl 1.

Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:13 am

I used mine on blind eye(like an idiot). Assasin was worth it and 2xp. I also use 5 or 6 guns as I go. I like getting kills with a variety of weapons. Don't know if this is a good strategy or not. I think it pays off when you prestige multiple times for the veteran xp. What about you guys who prestiged in less than 24hrs. Multiple guns or stick with just a couple premium guns?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:48 am

I used mine on the portable radar. A forgotten about tactical but man is that thing over powered IMO. It was great in BLOPS but now in MW3 where your whole team can see it? That's nuts. So handy in objective games. I've found that not as many people run assassin as you'd think. And the fact its a level 70+ unlock, to have it through the whole prestige is great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:51 am

miggilly wrote:
I used mine on blind eye(like an idiot). Assasin was worth it and 2xp. I also use 5 or 6 guns as I go. I like getting kills with a variety of weapons. Don't know if this is a good strategy or not. I think it pays off when you prestige multiple times for the veteran xp. What about you guys who prestiged in less than 24hrs. Multiple guns or stick with just a couple premium guns?

My first prestige I stuck with the pp90, p90, and ACR. maxed them all out. big 10k bonuses twice with each weapon for kills. This time I am use differnt weapons and switching it up to try and use them all. I find the second prestige is going slower and my KDR is dropping quickly. There is a reason I used the hell out of those weapons the first time. They were the best for my playstyle. I would recommend find what works well for you, max it out, and stick with it. watch the challenges and when it gets close to the 10k xp marks turn on the 2 X xp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have/near prestiging   Question for those who have/near prestiging Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for those who have/near prestiging
Page 1 of 1