Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

S&D- The forgotten game mode

Go down 
AuthorMessage

S&D- The forgotten game mode Empty
PostSubject: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:56 pm

S&D seems like the forgotten stepchild game mode of this clan. I played a Team Tactical with Darker, Burt Reynolds and someone else last night and it was a rush. Defending is way easier than planting, but when you are the last one remaining and you have to plant, it gets the ol' heart pumping.

And for all of us slackers who hope to make it to 15th Prestige before MW3 comes out, you get HUGE points playing S&D. 500 points per kill, which is 10 kills in Dom.

At first, I thought the respawn delay was a pain, but it adds to the gameplay. Because there is no respawn, you can creep to their end of the map and try to sneak up from behind without the fear of getting shot in the back. I'd love to play this more with some veterans...let me know if you're interested and I'll try to get some matches together tonight.

I'd like to know what class is best from the vets too. KS, etc. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:26 pm

I like to play any of the game modes of Team Tactical, except TDM. I wouldn't say I am at a veteran level. But if you only have 4 guys I perfer to play that over Dom with 2 randoms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:42 pm

I will play this mode.

It is forgotten for a reason. You have to actually kill people to get the XP...

If only you could take TDM out of Team tactical. And also Demolition @ Nuketown out of Team Tactical.

So no TDM No Nuketown.

Some of the best games I have had are on Team tactical running solo. May be nice to run with someone who talks...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:52 pm

I play SnD often. As well as Fish, Philly and a few others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Yeah, I generally won't play TDM in any format. If that's all that comes up in the Team Tac lobby, I back out and reshuffle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:58 pm

only played a couple of games of team tac, but always good. I have been playing more and more S&D or HC S&D. And if you can get first blood its a big xp kill. I'm just in the habit of running low Kill Streaks, I hate not getting them. SP,CSP, Napalm. As for class setup I went for the SHHHHHH class. Ghost pro/ Warlord pro/ Ninja pro (I use a headset/ sound whore). Silenced AR/SMG of choice (depending on map, In hardcore I use an SMG with the highest rate of fire/ silenced) frags, concussion, claymore. I have even gotten a higher score per minute than HQ granted that is play time and doesn't count waiting to respawn but still its something over 400/min. So as long as you don't mind waiting a little between spawns and usually they go quick its a great game. The only down side is if you have a ghost sniper just hanging back on your team that will not move, I hate watching those guys.

Like FBD I like to sneak to the side of the map and flank. If I can get a killstreak going I will save it for the beginning of a round. Nothing like seeing a teammate waste a SP with only one guy left to kill on the other team.

I have just started playing HC S&D and is also fun as 1-2 bullets will kill. Nothing like using a silenced pistol or smg for the added insult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:01 pm

One thing I have learned in S&D moreso than any other game type is that the first rush with frag toss is great on some maps, land it on the car on Nuketown and take 3 of them out at once. It takes playing a few games on each map but you will learn where not to run first or just use LW/marathon and get your frag to them first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Problem I have with S&D since there is no respawn, if the uber-camping (defending).

I do enjoy demolition, the "pure" barebones and HQ games. I'm really trying to expand from just TDM and Dom (and the required Flag games for Marathon Pro).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Yeah, I was getting 600 points for first blood kills. I was also running a sneaker class. Ghost, Warlord (silencer/ext mags), and ninja.

I think I'm going to start carrying a china lake tonight for S&D to just blast them out in the verybeginning and hope for the cheap and dirty kills!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Dont forget no tubes for I think the first 10 seconds of each match, not sure if that includes the protube or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 pm

I am in for S&D of the Core OR Hardcore variety. Sign me up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Always in for S&D or HC as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:45 pm

In HC, I usually run hardline or LW instead of ghost, inless they are really good and getting spyplanes. No mini map, love it or hate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
Dont forget no tubes for I think the first 10 seconds of each match, not sure if that includes the protube or not.

Seriously? I didn't know that one... I'll have to try it and see.

@Darkker...that was funny as hell watching the final killcam last night. I think the guy died just from the sound of bullets whizzing by his ears!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:10 pm

S&D is pretty much all I play when I'm not playing with the clan.

It'd be awesome if we could get a group of us playing. I really hate playing with randoms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S&D- The forgotten game mode   S&D- The forgotten game mode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S&D- The forgotten game mode
Page 1 of 1